No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please R.S.V.P. no later than September 11th to secure your seating assignment. Below are the meal options. Put your name and the name of your guest, if you are bringing one next to the appropriate meal choice. Even if your guest has been invited, please, put their name on this R.S.V.P. as well to be sure we seat you at the same table.

Thank you.

Grilled Sirloin

Chicken Marsala

Fillet of Sole (stuffed with King Crab)

Comment

Please R.S.V.P. no later than September 11th to secure your seating assignment. Below are the meal options. Put your name and the name of your guest, if you are bringing one next to the appropriate meal choice. Even if your guest has been invited, please, put their name on this R.S.V.P. as well to be sure we seat you at the same table.

Thank you.

Grilled Sirloin

Chicken Marsala

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
        Iffy: A bruise, ouch. Hi Zane
        Kit: Iffy if you would just listen to me......
        Iffy: I'm chatting * gets more coffee* Bye cammie

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21.../truth0921.jpg
        Sweet Pea: Thanks for the message Cammie. Feel free to zat Kit or Kat if they try to drag anyone off to the shed. See ya later Cammie
        I'm fine with bruises. I'm a klutz, so I always end up with a whole bunch of them. *grins at Kit* I'll listen to you!

Zane: Ah, no you won't.

I thought it was no touching.
        Zane: And right now, no listening.
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Thank you.

Grilled Sirloin

Chicken Marsala

Comment

Thank you.

Grilled Sirloin

Chicken Marsala

Comment

Thank you.

Grilled Sirloin

Chicken Marsala

Comment

Thank you.

Grilled Sirloin

Chicken Marsala

Comment

Thank you.

Grilled Sirloin

Chicken Marsala

Comment

Thank you.

Grilled Sirloin

Chicken Marsala

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                      I'm fine with bruises. I'm a klutz, so I always end up with a whole bunch of them. *grins at Kit* I'll listen to you!

I thought it was no touching.
                      Zane: And right now, no listening.

Sal you are forever kind. You have an open invitation to join Kat and I in the shed at anytime. *smiles at Sal* Now Iffy.......
                      sigpic

Comment

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...1010_07181.jpg
                        Sal you are forever kind. You have an open invitation to join Kat and I in the shed at anytime. *smiles at Sal* Now Iffy.......
                        *grins* I'll be there the moment Zane lets me go *wiggles* Come on, Zane, it'd be rude to turn down an invitation!

Zane: *holds on tighter* No. We are not going to go to their shed.

Uh. I think the invitation was just for me...
                        sigpic
                        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Kit: Sal, the Taur'i males often feel inferior when faced with Kat and myself. Sweet Pea does the same thing to Iffy.
                          Sweet Pea: Get over yourselves *chuckles* Sal do you remember what we talked about? YOu siad you alwyas lose bets.
                          Iffy: *gets more coffee and snuggles up to Sweet Pea:
                          Sweet Pea: Uh why do you have green fingers?
                          Iffy: Food coloring accident at work.
                          sigpic

Comment

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...byss201161.jpg
                            Kit: Sal, the Taur'i males often feel inferior when faced with Kat and myself. Sweet Pea does the same thing to Iffy.
                            Sweet Pea: Get over yourselves *chuckles* Sal do you remember what we talked about? YOu siad you alwyas lose bets.
                            Iffy: *gets more coffee and snuggles up to Sweet Pea:
                            Sweet Pea: Uh why do you have green fingers?
                            Iffy: Food coloring accident at work.

Zane: I do not feel inferior! Atleast I dress like a normal man...*eyes Kit* Can't say the same for you.
                            *glares at Sweet Pea* Meanie...
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                              http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...Return/375.jpg
                              Zane: I do not feel inferior! Atleast I dress like a normal man...*eyes Kit* Can't say the same for you.
                              *glares at Sweet Pea* Meanie...

Kit: Jealousy, how quaint. You a real man *laughs*
                              Sweet Pea: *shrugs* That's me a big old meanie.
                              sigpic

Comment

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...04175gn1-1.jpg
                                Kit: Jealousy, how quaint. You a real man *laughs*
                                Sweet Pea: *shrugs* That's me a big old meanie.

Zane: *snorts* I think the guy in the dress is in no position to judge.

*tries to sneak away*
                                Zane: *grabs Sal* Nice try.
                                I was going for a soda.
                                Zane: Sure you were. The fridge isnt in that direction.
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X