No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MasterJack: (on radio) Cammie, any response?
    Cammie: No, sir. Maybe they didn't get my message.
    MasterJack: (on radio) Okay, well, as soon as Jonas has the location for Beta House pinpointed, start sending over the basics.
    Cammie: Yes, sir.

Comment

To: Addy

Jonas is about to get the Beta House location secured and Pops has approved moving over the basics. We should have it up and running by the time you leave Valhalla. I sent word to Atlantis concerning it and there has been no response, so I am sending this message directly to Valhalla in the hopes that it is received.

Comment

Wendy: *closes out her computer, gets up, goes over to Cammie and gives him a long, passionate kiss*
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
          Wendy: *closes out her computer, gets up, goes over to Cammie and gives him a long, passionate kiss*
          Cammie: *holds her close, squeezes her bum, deepens kiss* I should take you to my room now.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
            Cammie: *holds her close, squeezes her bum, deepens kiss* I should take you to my room now.
            Wendy: *continuing kiss, moves her hands between, trailing them downward to his lap*
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
              Wendy: *continuing kiss, moves her hands between, trailing them downward to his lap*
              Cammie: I'll take that as a yes. *beams them to his room*

RCam: Should we? *grins*
              RWendy: Later, lounge. *grins, beams them to their room*

Comment

Gen Hottie: *chuckles as everyone leaves, talking to himself* I think I'm going to head home too. Later. *beams home*
                Last edited by DJgirl; 22 May 2008, 03:36 PM.
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

And then GW dies. Thanks, GH!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                    And then GW dies. Thanks, GH!
                    MasterJack: (on radio) We kind of noticed that. *chuckles* Braga still doesn't get why it's funny.

Comment

Neelan's cabin, Julian....

Hey, baby. You're not running out of whipped cream, are ya?

MSam: Yeah, but there's still plenty of chocolate sauce still. *giggles*

Comment

To: Addy

Jonas is about to get the Beta House location secured and Pops has approved moving over the basics. We should have it up and running by the time you leave Valhalla. I sent word to Atlantis concerning it and there has been no response, so I am sending this message directly to Valhalla in the hopes that it is received.
                        To: Cammie

Addy told me about the message being sent to Atlantis. I spoke briefly to General O'Neill. He said he did respond to the message, it was sent early hours of this morning. He apologizes if it didn't reach you.

Spoiler:
                        Sorry I thought I posted his response in the lounge. Silly me wasn't thinking really good this morning. Was worried about this scan. Then GW went down and I couldn't post it until it came back up. Sorry about that.
                        sigpic

Comment

In Tigger's room...

*kisses Tigger* Alright, I have to go. Things to do. *smiles*
                          Tigger: Okay. I'll see ya around.
                          Definitely *nods, steps back, beams out*
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura
                          "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                          Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post

Addy told me about the message being sent to Atlantis. I spoke briefly to General O'Neill. He said he did respond to the message, it was sent early hours of this morning. He apologizes if it didn't reach you.

Spoiler:
                            Sorry I thought I posted his response in the lounge. Silly me wasn't thinking really good this morning. Was worried about this scan. Then GW went down and I couldn't post it until it came back up. Sorry about that.
                            To: CJ

Yeah, Addy mentioned the communications glitches to me. Thanks for the note. I will check for his response.

Comment

To: Atlantis personnel
                              Cc: Cammie

At approximately 06:00 PT the O'Neill II will disappear from your sensors. We will be docking at Beta House. Be advised that every time one of our ships docks at Beta House that it will disappear from your sensors. Do not be alarmed. If you have questions, contact us via the lounge.

Comment

To: CJ

Yeah, Addy mentioned the communications glitches to me. Thanks for the note. I will check for his response.
                                To: Atlantis personnel
                                Cc: Cammie

At approximately 06:00 PT the O'Neill II will disappear from your sensors. We will be docking at Beta House. Be advised that every time one of our ships docks at Beta House that it will disappear from your sensors. Do not be alarmed. If you have questions, contact us via the lounge.

I have a feeling that message has gone the way of Thor. Good luck with the Beta House. We'll make a note of any ships disapparing in our logs, thanks for the heads up on that and if we have any questions, we'll ask. Good luck.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X