Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
    http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...20Ties/145.jpg
    Fruitie: *walks with Imp to pantry, phone vibrates, checks iPhone, puts away* That was Wendy. She says hello. Anyways, she said that if I wanted to go over to your house today and tomorrow, she was fine with it. *grins*
    Imp: Keeping a close eye on you, is she? *reaches past her for lemonade mix, surreptitiously smells hair* Got it! *leads her to the kitchen*

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      *waves at camera, turns to Imp* You do? That's a surprise, I would've expected Cuddles or Evie to have one, but you're a surprise. *smiles* Sooooo care to share?
      Pixie: I want to see this tape too.
      Imp: What was that, Sal? Oh, the tape. I didn't say I made the tape, just that I have one. I have copies of everything that is potentially worth money. *winks* So... what's this one worth to you two?

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
        Imp: What was that, Sal? Oh, the tape. I didn't say I made the tape, just that I have one. I have copies of everything that is potentially worth money. *winks* So... what's this one worth to you two?
        Oooooh. Gotcha. Well what do you want?
        Pixie: We can come up with something. Within legal limits.
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Imp: Keeping a close eye on you, is she? *reaches past her for lemonade mix, surreptitiously smells hair* Got it! *leads her to the kitchen*
          Fruitie: Yeah, she is really tired today, so she is monitoring. *jumps up and sits on the counter while Imp makes the lemonade*
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Oooooh. Gotcha. Well what do you want?
            Pixie: We can come up with something. Within legal limits.
            Imp: Lemme think about that for a while.

Fruitie: Yeah, she is really tired today, so she is monitoring. *jumps up and sits on the counter while Imp makes the lemonade*
            Imp: *smiles* Love this view. *gets ice from freezer, glass pitcher and glass stir stick, bottled water, mixes* Just a couple minutes, Fruitie. Gotta make sure everything's properly blended. *pours text glass, tastes* MMmmm... *offers to Fruitie* How's it taste?

Comment

Imp: *smiles* Love this view. *gets ice from freezer, glass pitcher and glass stir stick, bottled water, mixes* Just a couple minutes, Fruitie. Gotta make sure everything's properly blended. *pours text glass, tastes* MMmmm... *offers to Fruitie* How's it taste?
              Just not too long! *bites lip*
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Fruitie: *takes a sip, licks lips* Delicious.
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

at Addy's place...

EDaniel: Done already?
                  StrayDex: Yes. *tosses bags at his feet* I fail to see how canine fecal matter will assist in human research.
                  EDaniel: Are you a biologist?
                  StrayDex: No.
                  EDaniel: Then you couldn't possibly understand.
                  Vala: *bounces over in bikini* Hi, Dex. *takes him by the arm, leads him away*

Comment

EMitchells' cottage....

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                    ECVala: She can't say we didn't try to eat first this time. *beams breakfast into stasis*
                    *lies on her back on the dining room floor, exhausted* Now I'm really ready to eat.
                    ECVala: *beams breakfast in from stasis, steam still rising*
                    ECam: *moves back to table, sits* Smells good. *picks up fork*
                    Whoa. Wish we had some technology like that. Nothing would ever spoil. *climbs up to chair*
                    ECVala: If it wasn't for our stasis tech, we would have missed lots of meals since the girls were born.
                    *picks up toaster strudel and takes a bite* OOh! Still hot! *sucks in air*
                    ECam: *laughs* Yeah, should've warned you. Sorry.

Comment

Fruitie: *takes a sip, licks lips* Delicious.
                      Imp: *smiles* Excellent. *pours two glasses* Here you go. Cheers. *takes sip* Perfect for a hot, sunny day. Sal, Pixie? Either of you want a glass of lemonade?

Just not too long! *bites lip*

I have an idea already, but I'm not sure if you'll go for it. But seeing as how I have that tape....
                      Take me with you to Crete.

Comment

at Addy's place...

StrayDex: Yes. *tosses bags at his feet* I fail to see how canine fecal matter will assist in human research.
                        Spoiler:

Imp: Gotta love that Vala.

Comment

Imp: *smiles* Excellent. *pours two glasses* Here you go. Cheers. *takes sip* Perfect for a hot, sunny day. Sal, Pixie? Either of you want a glass of lemonade?

Pixie: Lemonde? Yes please *smiles*

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...aurora2340.jpg

I have an idea already, but I'm not sure if you'll go for it. but seeing as how I have that tape....
                          *chews on bottom lip* But I just asked Cub to come with me...I cant bring too many people...Oi...This is hard.
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

at Addy's place...

Spoiler:
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...aurora2340.jpg

I have an idea already, but I'm not sure if you'll go for it. But seeing as how I have that tape....

Fruitie: *sips lemonade* So when were you thinking of showing me the beautiful weather at your place?

RL note
                              Spoiler:
                              I have to go soon. My friend is coming over to cook for my family.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...ra/Blue/21.jpg
                                Pixie: Lemonde? Yes please *smiles*

*chews on bottom lip* But I just asked Cub to come with me...I cant bring too many people...Oi...This is hard.
                                Imp: *pours lemonade for Pixie, hands her the glass* I heard Pixie say that she's not bringing anyone. I could be her guest. *winks*

Comment

Working...
                                X