Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
    Pixie: (interactive feed) I can wait. *winks* I better get going to bed, getting late on my end *blows kisses* Goodnight Danny. Oh tell Barret I said hi. *smiles, shuts off feed*
    at Addy's place...

Barrett: *smiles*

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      Pixie: (on intercom) Hello Mitchie. Oh please tell me you have it on tape or a photo. Must have been so wonderful for them. *giggles* Ooooh, hello Danny!
      Mitchie: No we didn't get it on tape. Pluffy forgot to take the cap off. Oh man they are not happy campers.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
        Mitchie: No we didn't get it on tape. Pluffy forgot to take the cap off. Oh man they are not happy campers.

Danny: That's a shame. I need to scoot now. Later, lounge. *beams out*

Comment

To: Addy

Spoiler:
          Both Karlin and Ares are awake. Both will remain in the infirmary for the moment. Ares is under guard. Mac and his team are studying the device that was removed.
          sigpic

Comment

Addy: *beams in with MJack* Hey. *settles in*

MJack: Good evening, lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

Remus: *beams in* Hello Lotus Flower, MasterJack.
              sigpic

Comment

Hello Handsome

Oh yeah Hi Addy!!
                Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                sigpic
                Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
                  http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...r/0211-084.jpg
                  Wrong one!! Where is that other cutie of your clan..Racer?

*goes on BlackBerry* JACK beam into the Lounge, Addy is here!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                    Hello Handsome

Oh yeah Hi Addy!!
                    Addy: I knew this would happen...I just knew it. Jack, keep her busy. *smiles* Hi, guys. Uh, Remus, join me in Back Room 1? *walks to BR1*

MJack: Good evening. Uhm...2Ls, care for a beer?

Comment

hey lounge
                      sigpic

Comment

Addy: I knew this would happen...I just knew it. Jack, keep her busy. *smiles* Hi, guys. Uh, Remus, join me in Back Room 1? *walks to BR1*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...thAQOcap12.jpg

Remus: *walks after Addy, going into BR1.* You wanted to see me.
                        sigpic

Comment

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...PDVD_067-1.jpg
                          Remus: *walks after Addy, going into BR1.* You wanted to see me.
                          Addy: Yes, a couple of things. First, when I went to see Kali earlier...last night your time...where were you?

Comment

Addy: Yes, a couple of things. First, when I went to see Kali earlier...last night your time...where were you?

Remus: I was breaking out of my own lair, Ares locked me in because I wouldn't help him. I had no communications, and a damn dampening feild, so I couldn't use telepathy. If I could have gotten to my daughter, I would have! *calms down* I finally got out early hours of this morning. Since then I've been breaking into Ares' computer files, as per CJ's and Nick's orders.
                            sigpic

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...thAQOcap12.jpg

*ONTLLJC beams in and sees Addy walking away to Backroom 1*

Jack you are too slow!! Hello MasterJack.. Yes I will take that beer now!! So how you been, busy week or what??
                              sigpic

Comment

Back Room 1...

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...r/0219-131.jpg
                                Remus: I was breaking out of my own lair, Ares locked me in because I wouldn't help him. I had no communications, and a damn dampening feild, so I couldn't use telepathy. If I could have gotten to my daughter, I would have! *calms down* I finally got out early hours of this morning. Since then I've been breaking into Ares' computer files, as per CJ's and Nick's orders.
                                Addy: Okay...calm down...I thought maybe you had patrol or had been called away. I meant no accusation. Sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X