No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DFC: I'm going to grab myself a beer. Would you like anything, Addy?
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
      http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...roject/430.jpg
      Fruitie: You got paper cuts? I'm sorry. Let me see. *takes his hand and kisses over the paper cuts*

Ducky: *smiles* It's fine. Vicious files, really out for the kill. But your hands got saved. *kisses* Rather mine than yours.
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...roject/132.jpg
        DFC: I'm going to grab myself a beer. Would you like anything, Addy?
        Addy: I'll have a soda. *smiles, checks Blackberry, reads message from MJack* Make that a rum and Coke, please. *puts Blackberry away, takes deep breath*

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
          http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/LadyNight6/Crichton/black%20shirt/0209-249.jpg
          Ducky: *smiles* It's fine. Vicious files, really out for the kill. But your hands got saved. *kisses* Rather mine than yours.
          Fruitie: *gives Ducky a kiss* You are so sweet.
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
            Addy: I'll have a soda. *smiles, checks Blackberry, reads message from MJack* Make that a rum and Coke, please. *puts Blackberry away, takes deep breath*
            DFC: You got it. *goes to bar, makes Addy's drink, grabs a beer, comes back* Here. *hands her the drink, puts his down on the table, starts rubbing Addy's shoulders* Everything okay?
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Fruitie: *gives Ducky a kiss* You are so sweet.

Ducky: Just doing my duty. I cant let a girl get hurt, it wouldnt be right.
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

*pizzas are beamed in*

Methos: (on intercom) I'll charge it to MJack's card, Addy.
                Addy: Thanks. Dig in everyone! *gets paper plates, takes two slices, brings them over for her and DFC*

Comment

DFC: You got it. *goes to bar, makes Addy's drink, grabs a beer, comes back* Here. *hands her the drink, puts his down on the table, starts rubbing Addy's shoulders* Everything okay?
                  Addy: *kisses* Eat your pizza before it gets cold. *takes bite of own*

Comment

in Danny's room...

Dr. Lam: *enters, shoos Danny away* Get me a warm wet cloth. *smiles at Doc* Close your eyes and take deep breaths. Don't look at the blood. *takes her arm, starts to cut away the bandaging*
                    Doc: *closes her eyes and breaths deeply, holding back the bile that's building in her throat.*

*Calum beams in*

Calum: Morning luv, Danny, Dr. Lam. *knees beside the Lam and takes a look.* You've done a good drop this time, luv.*
                    Doc: *opens her eyes, tears stream down her face.* Then let me heal it?
                    Calum: *hesitates, then nods.* Go ahead luv. *keeps her arm stready, the blood being captured by the warm cloth Danny has handed him.* Slowly luv.
                    Doc: *nods and put's her hand over her arm, and closes her eyes, a soft glow appears around the wound and the wound slowly starts to heal until there's nothing but a thine line scare. The glow disapates and she moves her hand.*
                    Calum: *wips her arm clean of the blood, it's completely healed.* Nice work, luv. How are you feeling, now?
                    Doc: Better. *looks to Danny and Dr. Lam.* I'm sorry I've been so much trouble.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                      http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/LadyNight6/Crichton/black%20shirt/12-8.jpg
                      Ducky: Just doing my duty. I cant let a girl get hurt, it wouldnt be right.
                      Fruitie: *gets up, takes Ducky's hand* Come on, let's get some pizza. Thanks, Methos, Addy and MJack. *giggles*

Wendy: *grabs two slices of pizza, goes over to Cammie, kisses then sits down* I thought you could use some company. *smiles*

RL note
                      Spoiler:
                      Running home, bbs.
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Fruitie: *gets up, takes Ducky's hand* Come on, let's get some pizza. Thanks, Methos, Addy and MJack. *giggles*

Wendy: *grabs two slices of pizza, goes over to Cammie, kisses then sits down* I thought you could use some company. *smiles*

RL note
                        Spoiler:
                        Running home, bbs.
                        Ducky: *smiles* Pizza. Thanks Addy, MJack, Methos... *grabs a slice for himself*
                        sigpic
                        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

in Danny's room...

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
                          Doc: *closes her eyes and breaths deeply, holding back the bile that's building in her throat.*

*Calum beams in*

Calum: Morning luv, Danny, Dr. Lam. *knees beside the Lam and takes a look.* You've done a good drop this time, luv.*
                          Doc: *opens her eyes, tears stream down her face.* Then let me heal it?
                          Calum: *hesitates, then nods.* Go ahead luv. *keeps her arm stready, the blood being captured by the warm cloth Danny has handed him.* Slowly luv.
                          Doc: *nods and put's her hand over her arm, and closes her eyes, a soft glow appears around the wound and the wound slowly starts to heal until there's nothing but a thine line scare. The glow disapates and she moves her hand.*
                          Calum: *wips her arm clean of the blood, it's completely healed.* Nice work, luv. How are you feeling, now?
                          Doc: Better. *looks to Danny and Dr. Lam.* I'm sorry I've been so much trouble.
                          Dr. Lam: *purses lips then smiles* Well, you did try to heal naturally this time. *gathers her things* I'll be heading back to my office. A pleasure, Calum, as always. *smiles at him, leaves the room*
                          Danny: *sees light flashing on Blackberry* Excuse me. *picks it up, reads message* You should probably go home with Calum...let him make sure you're okay. *nods to Calum* Thank you for coming so quickly.

Comment

in Danny's room...

Dr. Lam: *purses lips then smiles* Well, you did try to heal naturally this time. *gathers her things* I'll be heading back to my office. A pleasure, Calum, as always. *smiles at him, leaves the room*
                            Danny: *sees light flashing on Blackberry* Excuse me. *picks it up, reads message* You should probably go home with Calum...let him make sure you're okay. *nods to Calum* Thank you for coming so quickly.
                            Calum: No problem lad. *hands Karlin her robe.* Come along lass, I want to but that arm under the Ancient scaner.
                            Doc: *nods , then looks to Danny, she goes to say something, then stops, sensing it isn't the right time. She slips the robe on as she sits up. Then stands when Calum does.* Danny... Civetta.... *she doesn't finish, knowing nothing she can say will be right* I'm sorry. *she put's her hand on Calum's arm and they white beam out, along with his medical bag and her overnight bag*
                            sigpic

Comment

in Danny's room...

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
                              Calum: No problem lad. *hands Karlin her robe.* Come along lass, I want to but that arm under the Ancient scaner.
                              Doc: *nods , then looks to Danny, she goes to say something, then stops, sensing it isn't the right time. She slips the robe on as she sits up. Then stands when Calum does.* Danny... Civetta.... *she doesn't finish, knowing nothing she can say will be right* I'm sorry. *she put's her hand on Calum's arm and they white beam out, along with his medical bag and her overnight bag*
                              Danny: *heads off to shower*

Comment

random Avalon run...

Comment

Working...
                                X