No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gorm: We just took a break from getting settled into our new quarters at the base. Alainn thought the fresh air might make her feel better.
    Alainn: I'm trying not to catch a cold. It would be bad for the baby and me. *rubs her swollen belly* I am also sorry I made that little slip. I knew that, but I guess it's just the cold talking.
    Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
    (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

Gorm: We haven't seen anyone either. By the way, I'm gorm, and this is my wife, Alainn
      Alainn: Hi, nice to mee you, Sammie.
      We're just taking a break from moving into our new quarters at the new top-secret base we found.
      Alainn: It's for those on a need-to-know basis, but we can give you the address on how to get there if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by imzadi35 View Post
        http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd8/imzadi36/GWclones/gormclone3.jpg
        Gorm: We just took a break from getting settled into our new quarters at the base. Alainn thought the fresh air might make her feel better.
        Alainn: I'm trying not to catch a cold. It would be bad for the baby and me. *rubs her swollen belly* I am also sorry I made that little slip. I knew that, but I guess it's just the cold talking.

Gen Hottie: That cold is going around. Make sure you stay nice and warm.
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
          http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/DanJackgirl/Season%204/Point%20of%20No%20Return/46.jpg
          Gen Hottie: Hi there Sammie. *blows kiss* I have not seen Vala around today. It might be best to send her a private message. *smiles*
          http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd8/imzadi36/GWclones/gormclone4.jpg
          Gorm: We haven't seen anyone either. By the way, I'm gorm, and this is my wife, Alainn
          Alainn: Hi, nice to mee you, Sammie.
          We're just taking a break from moving into our new quarters at the new top-secret base we found.
          Alainn: It's for those on a need-to-know basis, but we can give you the address on how to get there if you want.

Sammie: Hiya, Gen Hottie! *smiles* Thanks for the heads up. I'll try that.
          Hi there, Gorm and Alainn! Nice to meet you! I'm intrigued - where is this base located?

Comment

Gorm: She will. When we get bakc to our quarters at the base, I'm going to get her in a hot shower and make her some herbal tea to soothe her sore throat.

Comment

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd8/imzadi36/GWclones/gormclone4.jpg
              Gorm: She will. When we get bakc to our quarters at the base, I'm going to get her in a hot shower and make her some herbal tea to soothe her sore throat.

Gen Hottie: Good man. I believe that our Sam clone, MSam made a very brief trip over to your Alpha Site. She liked what she saw, she just didn't have a lot of time to stick around.
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                Sammie: Hiya, Gen Hottie! *smiles* Thanks for the heads up. I'll try that.
                Hi there, Gorm and Alainn! Nice to meet you! I'm intrigued - where is this base located?

Gorm: Alainn and I were walking along the Western coast of Ireland, an she bumped into an invisible wall.
                Alainn: I couldn't figure out what it was until a door opened revealing a dark corridor. Gorm and I went inside and that's how we found the base, as well as three new clones. Grai, Mealltach, and Sammy.
                Here is the address to find it...
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=52730

Comment

Gen Hottie: Well ladies and gent, I hate to cut this short, but I must be heading home. There are a couple of things I need to attend to. You all have a wonderful night. *smiles, waves and beams home*
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

Joe M gave us presents today . . .

potental spoilers for costumes and whump only . . .
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Alainn: God night, general. Nice to meet you.
                      Gorm: Well honey, I think I should get you home, too. We don't need you to get sick and hurt the baby.
                      Alain: Okay. Bye everyone. It was nice meeting all of you. Come visit the Alpha site soon.
                      *Alainn and Gorm beam back home*

Comment

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd8/imzadi36/GWclones/gormclone3.jpg
                        Gorm: Alainn and I were walking along the Western coast of Ireland, an she bumped into an invisible wall.
                        Alainn: I couldn't figure out what it was until a door opened revealing a dark corridor. Gorm and I went inside and that's how we found the base, as well as three new clones. Grai, Mealltach, and Sammy.
                        Here is the address to find it...
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=52730

Sammie: Thanks so much, Gorm! *smiles* Once everything related to the wedding dies down, I'll pay a visit. Maybe I'll get Sweetie to come, too... he loves discovering new places.

So, it's getting a bit late here and I have some things to take care of. Great seeing you guys again. And nice meeting you two! I hope Alainn feels better soon. Colds are just the pits.

*Sammie beams out*

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                          Great, caps.
                          Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for all the AoT caps, Wendy!

Comment

in Addy's room...

DFC: I thought we were going to have dinner now. *wraps arms around her waist*
                              Addy: We are. I'm just checking in on things. *kisses*

Comment

To: Gen. Hottie

Please meet me in the lounge before going to the bachelor party tomorrow. I want Dr. Lam to brief both of us on her findings. She says Mer is working on a theory or something....

Comment

Working...
                                X