No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pixie: If she says yes, will she be in trouble?
    *giggles* We're both here.
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
        Pixie: If she says yes, will she be in trouble?
        *giggles* We're both here.
        Addy: Nope, why would you be in trouble? *giggles* Pixie, meet Val.

ECVala: Hello, you gorgeous creature, you. *blows kiss*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
          Addy: Nope, why would you be in trouble? *giggles* Pixie, meet Val.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...iAQOcap103.jpg
          ECVala: Hello, you gorgeous creature, you. *blows kiss*
          I dont know, because you just suddenly asked if I'm still around?

Pixie: *smiles* Nice to meet you. So you're the one with twin girls, right?
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

I dont know, because you just suddenly asked if I'm still around?

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...Sam/Pink/1.jpg
            Pixie: *smiles* Nice to meet you. So you're the one with twin girls, right?

ECVala: Yep...my little angels turned to rugrats. They'll be walking on their own any day now. I can feel it coming. I have ECam securing the cottage.

Addy: We went to see 10,000 BC and it was okay...but all those Ronon-like guys running around in scanty clothes has Kali pouncing Danny now. *smiles, heads for a beer* I doubt she'll come out of her lair until late tomorrow now.

Comment

(via interactive feed) LOVELY Vala caps, Addy! *thumbs up, then waves* Hi, Sal! *grins*

Comment

JohnnyCake: *beams in* Evening, everyone.
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                  (via interactive feed) LOVELY Vala caps, Addy! *thumbs up, then waves* Hi, Sal! *grins*
                  Addy: Thanks. I have a whole bunch from MM now in the CB Vala 2 folder if you want to snurch any...up to the motel room, but I had to stop editing at that point, so most of it is not yet finished.

Comment

some more Morpheus...

I had time to kill before the movie.

Comment

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...iAQOcap104.jpg
                        ECVala: Yep...my little angels turned to rugrats. They'll be walking on their own any day now. I can feel it coming. I have ECam securing the cottage.

Addy: We went to see 10,000 BC and it was okay...but all those Ronon-like guys running around in scanty clothes has Kali pouncing Danny now. *smiles, heads for a beer* I doubt she'll come out of her lair until late tomorrow now.

Pixie: That is wonderful. *smiles* How old are they?

I saw the trailers, it didn't look that good. Seemed off for me. *shrugs* But Ronon like guys? I might have to see it now, and take Nibbles with me. *grins* And maybe if Nee'd let me borrow Cub...Hmmm...*grin grows bigger at the thought*
                        sigpic
                        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Addy: Thanks. I have a whole bunch from MM now in the CB Vala 2 folder if you want to snurch any...up to the motel room, but I had to stop editing at that point, so most of it is not yet finished.
                          (via interactive feed) I'll have to check out that folder. *winks* Hi, JohnnyCake! *blows kiss* I love her expressiveness in Morpheus! Amazing caps... and I love her grin! Too bad she wasn't wearing just a black T in those.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                            Hi Nee! *waves at camera*
                            Pixie: Hello

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                            http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/DanJackgirl/Farscape/Season%201/Rhapsody%20in%20Blue/88.jpg
                            JohnnyCake: *beams in* Evening, everyone.

Pixie: Hi *waves*
                            Hello Johnnycake! *blows kiss*
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

*shrugs* But Ronon like guys? I might have to see it now, and take Nibbles with me. *grins* And maybe if Nee'd let me borrow Cub...Hmmm...*grin grows bigger at the thought*
                              (via interactive feed) Speaking of... we were talking about who'd come with me to the con, and I wanna know if you'll keep an eye on Cub and Imp for me. Imp and Alpha have patrol a few times that week, but Alpha will no doubt find company on his own. I don't want Cub to feel like he needs to be Imp's keeper so if you could keep them both busy from time to time, it'd help. *winks*

Comment

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...Sam/Pink/7.jpg
                                Pixie: That is wonderful. *smiles* How old are they?

I saw the trailers, it didn't look that good. Seemed off for me. *shrugs* But Ronon like guys? I might have to see it now, and take Nibbles with me. *grins* And maybe if Nee'd let me borrow Cub...Hmmm...*grin grows bigger at the thought*
                                Addy: The movie is not good, but the eye candy is very sweet for anyone who likes the Ronon type.

ECVala: The girls are nearly a year old now...the 22nd of next month.

Comment

Working...
                                X