Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
    *checks watch* Sorry ya'll we gotta go. I have school work to do, gotta keep up my grades. *frowns*
    Zane: If you want to make sure you get to keep your spot...
    I know.
    Ducky: Bye everyone! Is it fine if we leave the champagne here? It's too much for the four of us...
    Nibbles: We can pick it up later.
    *walks towards tunnel* We'll be back later. Let us know if the situation gets resolved?

GLD: Bye guys!
    Musckles: *waves* Bye!
    Ryder: Make sure you work hard on that project. *winks*
    GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
    Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...edAQOcap30.jpg
      Kyan: They must have taken Cupcake to keep your clan from helping us, Wendy. I'm so sorry. I should have activated the emergency field sooner.
      Wendy: It's not your fault, Kyan. We didn't know. *gives him a small smile*
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

onboard the Daedelus II...

Caldwell: Who are they after really? And why?
        Sheppy: I wish I knew. *opens channel* Methos, find anything?

in Barrett's room...

Methos: Nothing...*hears noise* Wait. *checks closet* What? *kneels* Who did this. *removes gag*
        Barrett: He looked just like me...must have been wearing a mimic device.
        Methos: Sheppy, we have a Barrett imposter.
        Sheppy: (on radio) Leave that one tied up until Dr. Lam confirms he is our Barrett.
        Methos: You state the obvious. I wasn't just born yesterday. *lifts Barrett, takes him to Dr. Lam*

Comment

Mer: So, has anyone checked in on our princes of evil to see what they are up to today?
          Wendy: I really don't think that they are behind this.
          Mer: Did you ever think that Darling would infect Addy of all people with nanites?
          Wendy: *calls GH*
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

undisclosed location...

*a laptop and clothes are beamed in*

Distorted male voice: (over intercom) Here is all you need. Work well and your lunch will be provided on time.

MasterJack: *holds Addy back*
            Cammie: *checks laptop* Odd...
            Cupcake: What is it?
            Cammie: Addy's current fanfic files.
            MasterJack: For cryin' out loud! Addy, I told you not to ignore your muses...but no, you just had to go running off with all those Cam clones.
            Addy: I'd better get to work.

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
              http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...roject/164.jpg
              Mer: So, has anyone checked in on our princes of evil to see what they are up to today?
              Mer: Did you ever think that Darling would infect Addy of all people with nanites?

ECam: Good call, Mer. Tell those princes of evil that the King of Evil wants a word with them.

Kali: Good one, Uncle ECam. *kisses*
              ECam: Thanks, sweetie.

Comment

Ryder: Well, it wasn't me! *sits back and sips his champagne*
                GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                Snurch if you want!

Comment

GH: *on speaker phone* Kev and EAddy are sitting in the living room making out. Fruitie just made Darling lunch and DFC is chatting with Scruffy at the moment.
                  Wendy: Okay. Keep a close eye on all of them.
                  GH: *on speaker phone* Why do you think Scruffy is chatting with DFC and Fruitie made Darling lunch? I was already ahead of Mer.
                  Mer: *grumbles*
                  Wendy: Thanks, GH. ECam wants a word with them.
                  GH: I'll send them one by one. *hangs up*
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
                    http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ondemned-6.jpg
                    Ryder: Well, it wasn't me! *sits back and sips his champagne*
                    Kali: Of course it wasn't. You couldn't possibly have done this...unless...how well did you know my mom, Addy, in your universe?

Comment

Kali: Of course it wasn't. You couldn't possibly have done this...unless...how well did you know my mom, Addy, in your universe?

Ryder: Some things I just shouldn't tell!
                      GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                      Snurch if you want!

Comment

Kev: *comes in, goes over to ECam* You wanted to see me?
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
                          http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ostBoys-13.jpg
                          Ryder: Some things I just shouldn't tell!
                          Kali: I'll take that as meaning you two were intimate?

ECam: Terrific...*sends text message to Sheppy to make sure he is monitoring*

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...UTM/UTM/38.jpg
                            Kev: *comes in, goes over to ECam* You wanted to see me?

ECam: Yes. I want access to your entire database to prove that you have nothing to do with the abduction of Addy and the others.

Comment

Kali: I'll take that as meaning you two were intimate?

ECam: Terrific...*sends text message to Sheppy to make sure he is monitoring*

Ryder: Just because it happened over there, doesn't mean it'll happen over here as well. Remember, there are subtle differences.
                              GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                              Snurch if you want!

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ctAQOcap14.jpg
                                ECam: Yes. I want access to your entire database to prove that you have nothing to do with the abduction of Addy and the others.

Kev: Be my guest. We can use Wendy's computer if you like.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X