Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

Sheppy: Guy talk...gross...you don't want to know, beautiful. *kisses, GLD*
    Private message to Danny...

Spoiler:
    Cross lobstergram off the list.

GLD: I'll take your word on it, Sheppy! *kisses back*
    GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
    Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
      http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l213/GottaLoveDaniel/Season%208/Reckoning/Reckoning-57.jpg
      GLD: He may have suggested it, but she went along with it which makes her just as responsible. *laughs*
      Arrom: It'll be okay, Ducky. And look at it this way, you get a new bed out of the situation.
      GLD: Need any help picking one out?
      *bites lip* If she wants to pay, I guess she could pay for whichever bed ends up costing less... *shrugs*
      Ducky: I haven't really thought about it yet. There was lots of yelling today and cold water being thrown at us
      *whistles innocently*
      Ducky: But I want a big one, maybe queen sized...
      You can get whatever you want hon *pats his knee* Nibbles is paying.
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

GLD: I'll take your word on it, Sheppy! *kisses back*

Sheppy: Good. *squeezes her bum, heads to bar* I'm getting coffee...you need anything?

Comment

Sheppy: Good. *squeezes her bum, heads to bar* I'm getting coffee...you need anything?

GLD: *licks her lips* A cup of tea would taste good about now. *smiles*
          GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
          Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
            *bites lip* If she wants to pay, I guess she could pay for whichever bed ends up costing less... *shrugs*
            Ducky: I haven't really thought about it yet. There was lots of yelling today and cold water being thrown at us
            *whistles innocently*
            Ducky: But I want a big one, maybe queen sized...
            You can get whatever you want hon *pats his knee* Nibbles is paying.

Arrom: I'd go with a King. Make him pay big time for what he did. And that way you can fit more into it. *winks at Sal*
            GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
            Snurch if you want!

Comment

GLD: *licks her lips* A cup of tea would taste good about now. *smiles*
              Sheppy: Earl Grey work for you? *pours out coffee in own mug*

MJack: Walter...Addy's not with DFC...where did she go?

Walter: (on intercom) Her private spa.
              MasterJack: Thanks.

Comment

Sheppy: Earl Grey work for you? *pours out coffee in own mug*

MJack: Walter...Addy's not with DFC...where did she go?

Walter: (on intercom) Her private spa.
                MasterJack: Thanks.
                GLD: That'll be great, Sheppy.
                GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                Snurch if you want!

Comment

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l213/GottaLoveDaniel/Season%208/Reckoning/Reckoning-56.jpg
                  Arrom: I'd go with a King. Make him pay big time for what he did. And that way you can fit more into it. *winks at Sal*

Ducky: Kingsized sounds good. Sal?
                  Hey your room, but yes a king would be comfier. That way I wont fall out when you decided to sprawl out. *giggles*
                  Ducky: *blushes* I dont mean to push you off.
                  It's okay I know. But a king sized will eliminate that problem.
                  Ducky: Can we go look for beds this week?
                  We'll see. *smiles*
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

GLD: That'll be great, Sheppy.
                    Sheppy: *prepares pot of tea, brings it to GLD on a tray with a sugar bowl and a honey pot* Anything else, beautiful? *kisses*

Comment

Sheppy: *prepares pot of tea, brings it to GLD on a tray with a sugar bowl and a honey pot* Anything else, beautiful? *kisses*
                      GLD: Just you to join me while I drink this. *winks, places a little sugar in her cup then sets the sugar bowl back on the tray, takes a sip* This is perfect.
                      GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                      Snurch if you want!

Comment

Fruitie: Thanks for the tea, Sal, but I must be on my way. I am needed in the Boudoir. *makes her rounds kissing all the male clones, hugs the girls* See you all later. *beams out*

Beefcake: *beams in, looks around* Did I miss Fruitie, oh well. Morning, Lounge!
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

GLD: Just you to join me while I drink this. *winks, places a little sugar in her cup then sets the sugar bowl back on the tray, takes a sip* This is perfect.

Sheppy: I can handle that. *sits down with mug of coffee*

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                            http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/DanJackgirl/Season%208/Prometheus%20Unbound/260.jpg
                            Fruitie: Thanks for the tea, Sal, but I must be on my way. I am needed in the Boudoir. *makes her rounds kissing all the male clones, hugs the girls* See you all later. *beams out*

Beefcake: *beams in, looks around* Did I miss Fruitie, oh well. Morning, Lounge!

Ducky: Bye Fruitie! And thanks! *waves*
                            *smiles* Bye Fruitie! Have a great day! And hi Beefcake! *Waves*
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Kyan: Jack, the connecting tunnel to get us over to the Alpha Site Lounge in case of emergency is in place.

MJack: Good work, Kyan. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                                http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...nbound/260.jpg

MJack: Howdy, Beefcake.

Comment

Working...
                                X