No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. Lam: Cutie Pie. If you're monitoring, we could run through your scenes sometime tomorrow.
    Just have me paged to the lounge.

Comment

Hello, everyone! How's it going? *sits at the bar* Can I have a beer too, Alveus? *smiles, whispers* Sorry I didn't see you last night here with Aeryn. I wasn't really paying attention, sorry. Forgive me? *makes puppy-eyes at Alveus*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...thAQOcap4a.jpg
        MJack: (sarcastic) Remus is up to no good. That's a shock. Who do you think has the better cleavage? Aeryn or Vala? I can't decide.
        CJ: Vala, then again, Aeryn's is pretty impressive.
        Nick: *slams his beer bottle down in frustration* Can we stop desiding who has better cleavage and concertate on the fact that the leader of Atlantis had dropped off the face of the Earth and no one seems to give to hoots in hell?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
          Hello, everyone! How's it going? *sits at the bar* Can I have a beer too, Alveus? *smiles, whispers* Sorry I didn't see you last night here with Aeryn. I wasn't really paying attention, sorry. Forgive me? *makes puppy-eyes at Alveus*

Alveus: No problem. *puts up fresh napkin and opens bottle of beer* Want a glass with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
            Nick: *slams his beer bottle down in frustration* Can we stop desiding who has better cleavage and concertate on the fact that the leader of Atlantis had dropped off the face of the Earth and no one seems to give to hoots in hell?
            Addy: *walks over and sits beside Nick* Calm down, Nick. She's fine. What has Remus told you about why she was taken?
            Last edited by Admiral Q O; 03 December 2007, 03:27 PM.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...hAQOcap17a.jpg
              Alveus: No problem. *puts up fresh napkin and opens bottle of beer* Want a glass with that?
              I'd love one, thank you. *smiles* Ooh, I have to remember to thank Danny for my lounge report. Be right back, Alveus.

*goes to comms station* Hi, Danny, I think you're still at home monitoring. I just wanted to say thanks for the report today. It helped a great deal. *blows kiss into camera* You're the best, hun!

*goes back to bar, sips beer* Perfect. You really are very sweet, Alveus. I'm glad Fruitie was able to help you get the bar all in order today.

Comment

*leans over bar to talk to Erin* Hiya Erin. Work go okay?
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

Danny: (on intercom) You're welcome, Erin. Addy, Jack, Cammie...almost time to go.
                  Addy: Yes, Danny. We'll be out in a few.

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                    *leans over bar to talk to Erin* Hiya Erin. Work go okay?
                    Hey, Wendy! Same as always. Though hubby couldn't fall asleep very easily so he kept waking me up in the middle of the night. Suffices to say, I was very tired this morning, and did not want to go in today. But now I'm here and everything's all better

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
                      Addy: *walks over and sits beside Nick* Calm down, Nick. She's fine. What has Remus told you about why she was taken?

Addy: Nick, we have to go. I'll check in later. *squeezes his shoulder*
                      Cammie: Gotta go, Sweet Lips. *kisses Wendy* Staff meeting. I'll drop back after.

*Addy, MJack & Cammie all beam out*

Comment

THUNK!!!!

I LOVE these pics!!! Could you put them on Ba'al/CS Thunk Thread? The others would LOVE you!!!
                        I am NOT slashing these two!!
                        sigpic
                        beautiful pic made by Luciana

Comment

Jess: Heya, Erin and Marie!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...AQOcap3lam.jpg
                          Dr. Lam: Cutie Pie. If you're monitoring, we could run through your scenes sometime tomorrow.
                          Just have me paged to the lounge.

Cutie Pie: Good deal, Dr. Lam. I should be free much of the day tomorrow. I look forward to working with you all in this play.
                          *looks around* So, how is everyone doing tonight?

Comment

Addy: Nick, we have to go. I'll check in later. *squeezes his shoulder*
                            Cammie: Gotta go, Sweet Lips. *kisses Wendy* Staff meeting. I'll drop back after.

*Addy, MJack & Cammie all beam out*
                            Wendy: *still smiling from Cammie's kiss, looks over at Scruffy* So, honey, anything exciting happen while you were up there today?
                            Scruffy: *grinning* It's classified.
                            Wendy: *laughs* Silly me, of course it would be.
                            Scruffy: You're cute when your silly. *leans over and gives her a kiss*
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Hello lounge, Dang MJ passed that cold that seems to be going round in here, I have felt rough all day. Can one of the Sams not come up with some form of filter on the beamer to screen the germs out?
                              MJ *blows kisses* I don't blame you.
                              Will some one say hi to Remy for me I am gonna keep this cold to myself .
                              Hope everyone else is ok.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                                Jess: Heya, Erin and Marie!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60.../jessedc24.jpg
                                Cutie Pie: Good deal, Dr. Lam. I should be free much of the day tomorrow. I look forward to working with you all in this play.
                                *looks around* So, how is everyone doing tonight?
                                Originally posted by Verona View Post
                                Hello lounge, Dang MJ passed that cold that seems to be going round in here, I have felt rough all day. Can one of the Sams not come up with some form of filter on the beamer to screen the germs out?
                                MJ *blows kisses* I don't blame you.
                                Will some one say hi to Remy for me I am gonna keep this cold to myself .
                                Hope everyone else is ok.

Hi Cutie Pie*waves*

Hi Verona. I will have to have a talk with Mer and MSam to see if they can work on some sort of filter for the Lounge. In the mean time...*sends over warmed blankets, hot cocoa and chicken soup* Hope that helps.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X