Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    Addy: Good morning, GH! *kisses*

Gen Hottie: I'd love to Sheppy. *goes and sits with Sheppy and Addy* Good morning, Addy. Feeling better today?
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

He's fine.

It was cold last night and he snuggled up against my side/belly all night and this morning, I couldn't bring myself to put him out in the cold, even with his sweater, so I brought him in with me. He's good therapy while I fight this cold. I can take a break with him anytime I want.

Hubs will work from home the rest of the week, so this will be his only day in here. He's turned his nose up at the donut I got him, he's such a snob. And now he's napping on his blanket behind me.

This is his picture, for those interested, note he has his back to me, such a snob he is sometimes...

Spoiler:
      Gen Hottie: What a cute pup! I don't think I could have brought myself to keep him outside all day either.
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

Feed from boudoir...

ECVala: No one panic. I've just been informed that Kyan's black and white guinea pig is missing. His name is Thor and he's wearing a black collar. He's friendly and loves spinach, so if you see him, toss spinach at him and let me know right away.

End feed.

Comment

*sneaks in from work* ECAM!!! *pounces ECam, kisses* I'm glad you weren't confined to your cottage today. *grins* We'll miss you in the Furnace, but I understand.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...derAQOcap1.jpg
          Sheppy: Until the General gets back, we have a curfew and all socializing is to take place under our roof or in the lounge. He doesn't like having such a short leash, but now Addy's made it even shorter. For such a bright guy, he can be such an idiot sometimes. Good morning, lounge.
          I was thinking the same thing, Sheppy! I have no idea what he was thinking.
          *kisses ECam once more, then runs back to work before she's missed*

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
            http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...rtunity/70.jpg
            Gen Hottie: I'd love to Sheppy. *goes and sits with Sheppy and Addy* Good morning, Addy. Feeling better today?
            Addy: A little. *kisses* Darling's spending the day monitoring my mutinous clones, so he'll be in his lair if you need him.

Sheppy: She took the good meds this morning, so she's kinda hyper.

Comment

Addy: Good morning, navel Stud Muffin! *blows kiss*

StudMuffin: Morning, Addy! *blows kisses back* Hey ECam, not much going on. How's the lockdown going?
              GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
              Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                *sneaks in from work* ECAM!!! *pounces ECam, kisses* I'm glad you weren't confined to your cottage today. *grins* We'll miss you in the Furnace, but I understand.

I was thinking the same thing, Sheppy! I have no idea what he was thinking.
                *kisses ECam once more, then runs back to work before she's missed*

ECam: *pinches Jigger's bum before she gets too far away*

Comment

Feed from boudoir...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...otAQOcap4b.jpg
                  ECVala: No one panic. I've just been informed that Kyan's black and white guinea pig is missing. His name is Thor and he's wearing a black collar. He's friendly and loves spinach, so if you see him, toss spinach at him and let me know right away.

End feed.
                  StudMuffin: Heck of a think to announce while we are sitting here watching Ratatouille. I'll keep my eye out for him though. *wonders if he should check the kitchen*
                  GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                  Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
                    http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...niel/24/90.jpg
                    StudMuffin: Morning, Addy! *blows kisses back* Hey ECam, not much going on. How's the lockdown going?

ECam: About what you'd expect. EDSam, Johnny and Jonas are working together to try to break out, but it won't work. Addy used the quarantine protocol instead of the regular containment fields, so they are at a disadvantage. See, the quarantine was set up by a third party, not any of us, because Addy didn't want any of us to go wonko with some virus and break containment. I figure by the end of the day, they'll all be getting pretty pissed at EDaniel for talking them into that stupid strike.

Comment

sorry I vanished for a bit.
                      gotta pause every hour or so and wash the snot off santa's little helpers'
                      faces.

Ah! Sonny the living hot-water-bottle-and-blood-pressure-moderator!
                      Hope you feel better soon, Admiral. *sneaks rum in Addy's coffee*

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
                        StudMuffin: Heck of a think to announce while we are sitting here watching Ratatouille. I'll keep my eye out for him though. *wonders if he should check the kitchen*
                        Ratatouille was good.
                        I liked it.

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
                          sorry I vanished for a bit.
                          gotta pause every hour or so and wash the snot off santa's little helpers'
                          faces.

Ah! Sonny the living hot-water-bottle-and-blood-pressure-moderator!
                          Hope you feel better soon, Admiral. *sneaks rum in Addy's coffee*
                          Yummy! Thanks!

Comment

Addy: A little. *kisses* Darling's spending the day monitoring my mutinous clones, so he'll be in his lair if you need him.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...derAQOcap3.jpg
                            Sheppy: She took the good meds this morning, so she's kinda hyper.

Gen Hottie: I like hyper. *winks*
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                              Addy: *giggles, ruffles hair, nibbles ear*

Sheppy: I hope you know what you've started, sir.

Addy: Be right back. I'm negotiating the relocation of Jonas. He can't work on the escape plan if he's separated from the rest of them. *bounces back to furnace*

Comment

Posted by Admiral Q O

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...derAQOcap4.jpg
                                Sheppy: I hope you know what you've started, sir.

Addy: Be right back. I'm negotiating the relocation of Jonas. He can't work on the escape plan if he's separated from the rest of them. *bounces back to furnace*

Gen Hottie: Don't worry Sheppy, I am fully aware. So, relocating Jonas. That'll go over real well with the others in quarantine.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X