No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Addy: Because of you...I ended up conspiring with Mer. Ew...*shudders* I missed breaking in Cammie's new bed...and I missed who knows how many parties.

Actually, it's Remus' fault that you didn't break in Cammie's bed. If he hadn't taken over Atlantis that night, we wouldn't have needed to evacuate to the safe house.

Addy: And if you hadn't infected me, Jack would have stayed home and rode the thing out.
    EDaniel: Maybe...maybe not. *kisses* I missed you, Addy. *gives puppy dog eyes*
    Addy: Oy...do you cheat...
    EDaniel: It's the way you made me. Should we go to my room now?
    Addy: Okay, but I take my clothes off of my own free will.
    EDaniel: Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      *melts*
      All...clones...Sheppard...you...like...are?

Buttercup: I try! *sits back to allow Sal to cuddle up next to him*
      GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
      Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
        http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l213/GottaLoveDaniel/Sheppard/Season%201/Home-17.jpg
        Buttercup: I try! *sits back to allow Sal to cuddle up next to him*
        *cuddles*
        And you're so comfy too.
        I think our tour got a bit sidetracked. And Jonas left too Poor guy, I hope I didn't scare him off.
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Fruitie: It is so good to have you back Wendy, dear.
          Wendy: Thank you. I was hoping that you could tell me the status of all the clones.
          Fruitie: Of course. Gunny went to Maeve's right after you left. JohnnyCake is at Atlantis.
          Wendy: I remember very vaguely something about him being abducted?
          Fruitie: Oh no. I sent him there. It was a ploy to try and get you home, but your bond was too strong with Snuggly, remember?
          Wendy: Not really. The only things I really remember have to do with Snuggly himself*a silly grin spreads across face* The rest is pretty blurry.
          Fruitie: He is safe. Doc assures me of that.
          Wendy: Okay....anyone else gone?
          Fruitie: Scruffy is with Anna.
          Wendy: No surprise there.
          Fruitie: Nope and Cupcake is in the Furnace.
          Wendy: Maybe I will go check in on him. Thanks for the update. Good work.
          Fruitie: Thank you.
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

*cuddles*
            And you're so comfy too.
            I think our tour got a bit sidetracked. And Jonas left too Poor guy, I hope I didn't scare him off.

No...you didn't scare me off. I just don't go that far that fast...hands so low...up the calves and all...I mean, we just met and you're young. If I take you all the way now, what's left for your birthday present? *blows kisses* Buttercup, on the other hand, he has no self-control...none whatsoever. Sorry, I can't be party to that.

Comment

in EDaniel's room...

Addy: Straps not too tight on your wrists?
              EDaniel: Nope. *wiggles*
              Addy: And on your ankles? *kisses knees*
              EDaniel: Fine. *sighs* Can't move...but blood's flowing.
              Addy: Good. *smiles* And you enjoyed the striptease?
              EDaniel: Yes, very much. *licks lips*
              Addy: Good. *picks up clothes*
              EDaniel: Where are you going? Addy! Not fair! Come back!
              Addy: *leaves, slams door*

Comment

Buttercup sweetie, I think it's time for us to get out of here.

Buttercup: Sal, it's been very nice meeting you. I hope I can see you again soon. And next time I promise not to move too fast.
                GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                  http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...oAQOcap49a.jpg
                  No...you didn't scare me off. I just don't go that far that fast...hands so low...up the calves and all...I mean, we just met and you're young. If I take you all the way now, what's left for your birthday present? *blows kisses* Buttercup, on the other hand, he has no self-control...none whatsoever. Sorry, I can't be party to that.
                  *squishiehuggles*
                  Awwww you're such a gentelman! Maybe you can show me the rest of this place, because I think if Buttercup tries again, it might become dangereously side tracked. I have a serious lack of self control too.
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
                    Buttercup sweetie, I think it's time for us to get out of here.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...theWell-11.jpg
                    Buttercup: Sal, it's been very nice meeting you. I hope I can see you again soon. And next time I promise not to move too fast.
                    *pecks Buttercup*
                    Thank you very much for the nice massage. Definite highlight today! I hope we can talk again soon.
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

*squishiehuggles*
                      Awwww you're such a gentelman! Maybe you can show me the rest of this place, because I think if Buttercup tries again, it might become dangereously side tracked. I have a serious lack of self control too.

Later, Buttercup! Now, Sal, we have the main room here, full of futons, as you can see. If you have a swimsuit and promise not to climb on my lap, I'll take you to the hot tub in the far back corner.

Johnny: *makes mental note: Sal a sucker for the gentleman routine*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...oAQOcap50a.jpg
                        Later, Buttercup! Now, Sal, we have the main room here, full of futons, as you can see. If you have a swimsuit and promise not to climb on my lap, I'll take you to the hot tub in the far back corner.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ssAQOcap96.jpg

Fruitie: Jonas, I have some spare suits in one of the cubbards by the hot tub if Sal would like to borrow one.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                          http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...nvited/134.jpg
                          Fruitie: Jonas, I have some spare suits in one of the cubbards by the hot tub if Sal would like to borrow one.
                          Jonas: *rubs Sal's shoulders* Isn't she sweet? *looks at suits* Purple or hot pink...you choose, Sal. *pecks cheek*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...oAQOcap50a.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ssAQOcap96.jpg
                            Uhuh, main room foutons got that. I forgot to bring my swimsuit today, I didn't know there was a hot tub here. Maybe tomorrow? And then can I climb on your lap?

*eyes Johnny* Hi there. How're you doing?
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Uhuh, main room foutons got that. I forgot to bring my swimsuit today, I didn't know there was a hot tub here. Maybe tomorrow? And then can I climb on your lap?

*eyes Johnny* Hi there. How're you doing?

I'm well...and Fruitie said you can use one of her suits. *blows kiss*

Comment

Jonas: *rubs Sal's shoulders* Isn't she sweet? *looks at suits* Purple or hot pink...you choose, Sal. *pecks cheek*
                                Hmmmm. I think I'm gonna go for purple! Thanks Fruitie. By the way Nibbles is up and all energetic, if you want some company.
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X