Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
    Scruffy: Give me a minute to grab a few things and I will be right over!
    oh yay!
    sigpic

Comment

Kirk and I had a great day at the beach today(gotta love the time dialation fields). I took this picture of him after we had our second bottle of champagne.

sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

lol
        i think more was drank than two bottles at that stage.....
        he is my clone after all
        lol
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
          lol
          i think more was drank than two bottles at that stage.....
          he is my clone after all
          lol
          Ok....so maybe we drank a whole bottle of Cherry pucker between the two of us and had some shots of some stuff that he brought on top of the Champagne
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Ok....so maybe we drank a whole bottle of Cherry pucker between the two of us and had some shots of some stuff that he brought on top of the Champagne
            that he brought?
            *checks press*
            jagermeisters gone!!!
            lol
            ye have fun now
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
              that he brought?
              *checks press*
              jagermeisters gone!!!
              lol
              ye have fun now
              He knows that Jager goes right to my head. One shot and I am done....one of the few that does that to me. I can usually hold my own, but not when it comes to Jager. My stomach will be thanking me tomorrow
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

Scruffy: *beams to Anna's room* Ummmm Anna, are you going to come up to bed or what???
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

Scruffy: *beams to Anna's room* Ummmm Anna, are you going to come up to bed or what???
                  *gasp*
                  honey you landed on top of me!
                  i was already lying down with cool cloth.
                  can you get off me please......
                  i cant breath.
                  *kisses*
                  lovely to see you though
                  sigpic

Comment

Did he not notice he landed right on you? Crazy clone!!!

Anyways, going to call it a night as well. I have Darling waiting for me

Night all!!!
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

night form us too

*waves*
                      sigpic

Comment

Found a couple strays outside my place today....

If anyone knows where they belong, please feel free to beam them home from my place. (Couldn't just let 'em wander around La Mesa all day And the Sam clone definately needs to get home soon, 'cause she's distracting all of my clones! )

Comment

The results of the firing can be seen here
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=4330
                          and here
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=4331

I have been watching Farscape for the first time and last night saw "Won't Get Fooled Again."
                          sigpic
                          thanks Stef
                          Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

It's nearly 1:30 Monday morning and we just put the spaniel (Loki) to sleep. Long story, but he went quickly and he was 17, so that's a good, long life. I'll be mostly offline today.

Comment

hey lounge
                              what do you think of farscape, maeve? i love to watch it

(((Addy)))

and woah.. this weekend sucked, i hope it gets better.

Comment

((((ADDY))))
                                very, very sorry

Spoiler:
                                HIS APOLOGIES

Master, this is Thy Servant. He is rising eight weeks old.
                                He is mainly Head and Tummy. His legs are uncontrolled.
                                But Thou hast forgiven his ugliness, and settled him on Thy knee...
                                Art Thou content with Thy Servant? He is *very* comfy with Thee.

Master, behold a Sinner! He hath committed a wrong.
                                He hath defiled Thy Premises through being kept in too long.
                                Wherefore his nose has been rubbed in the dirt and his self- respect has been bruised.
                                Master, pardon Thy Sinner, and see he is properly loosed.

Master, again Thy Sinner! This that was once Thy Shoe,
                                He has found and taken and carried aside, as fitting matter to chew.
                                Now there is neither blacking nor tongue, and the Housemaid has us in tow,
                                Master, remember Thy Servant is young, and tell her to let him go!

Master, extol Thy Servant, he has met a most Worthy Foe!
                                There has been fighting all over the Shop -- and into the Shop also!
                                Till cruel umbrellas parted the strife (or I might have been choking him yet),
                                But Thy Servant has had the Time of his Life -- and now shall we call on the vet?

Master, behold Thy Servant! Strange children came to play,
                                And because they fought to caress him, Thy Servant wentedst away.
                                But now that the Little Beasts have gone, he has returned to see
                                (Brushed -- with his Sunday collar on) what they left over from tea.

***************************************************

Master, pity Thy Servant! He is deaf and three parts blind.
                                He cannot catch Thy Commandments. He cannot read Thy Mind.
                                Oh, leave him not to his loneliness; nor make him that kitten's scorn.
                                He hath had no other God than Thee since the year that he was born.

Lord, look down on Thy Servant! Bad things have come to pass.
                                There is no heat in the midday sun, nor health in the wayside grass.
                                His bones are full of an old disease -- his torments run and increase.
                                Lord, make haste with Thy Lightnings and grant him a quick release!

by Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Working...
                                X