Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...riAQOcap66.jpg
    Bunny: I am always up for a spa day. *nods, sets code* I am ready to go when you are.
    Lilith: I figured you wouldn't mind. Bye. *beams them to Addy's spa*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
      Iffy, Lilith, IffyD, and Mitchie beam in*

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...enBounty41.jpg
      Mitichie: Good Morning. *smiles at RSam* Hey babe *kisses her*

IffyD: *kisses MJack Hello* Anyone want coffee or more of it?
      Lilith: Hello RSam, Master Jack. *kisses MJack's cheek*
      Iffy: Hi. *sits down next to him and leans her head on his shoulder*
      Master Jack: *waves to others, holds Iffy close* Ideas for today, Tigress? *gentle squeeze*
      RSam: Hey, sexy. *kisses Mitchie, waves to others*

CamSyn: *beams in* Good morning, lounge. *kisses IffyD* Ready to go, my lady?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        Master Jack: *waves to others, holds Iffy close* Ideas for today, Tigress? *gentle squeeze*
        RSam: Hey, sexy. *kisses Mitchie, waves to others*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...onAQOcap40.jpg
        CamSyn: *beams in* Good morning, lounge. *kisses IffyD* Ready to go, my lady?
        IffyD: *eyes go wide* Wow. Yes I am ready to go *giggles and sets cod*

Iffy: I don't have anything in mind for today.. How about you?
        sigpic

Comment

IffyD: *eyes go wide* Wow. Yes I am ready to go *giggles and sets cod*

Iffy: I don't have anything in mind for today.. How about you?

CamSyn: Just the reaction I was looking for. *kisses* We'll be fishing. Later, lounge. *beams out with IffyD*

Master Jack: *cuddles Iffy* I was thinking something on land. Maybe shopping and a museum?

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...onAQOcap41.jpg
            CamSyn: Just the reaction I was looking for. *kisses* We'll be fishing. Later, lounge. *beams out with IffyD*

Master Jack: *cuddles Iffy* I was thinking something on land. Maybe shopping and a museum?
            Iffy: That sounds good.
            sigpic

Comment

Iffy: That sounds good.
              Master Jack: Sweet. I'll make you breakfast at my place. Nordstrom isn't open for over an hour yet. Later, lounge. *beams out with Iffy*

RSam: (to Mitchie) Did you get the surfing lesson arranged?

Comment

Master Jack: Sweet. I'll make you breakfast at my place. Nordstrom isn't open for over an hour yet. Later, lounge. *beams out with Iffy*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...nAQOcap37b.jpg
                RSam: (to Mitchie) Did you get the surfing lesson arranged?
                Mitchie: Yes I did. Thought it might be helpful since we are going surfing in the Dominican Republic for our vacation. *kisses her* We should head to out lesson.
                sigpic

Comment

Mitchie: Yes I did. Thought it might be helpful since we are going surfing in the Dominican Republic for our vacation. *kisses her* We should head to out lesson.
                  RSam: Ready. *kisses* I need to shop for new bikinis and stuff. *nods*

Comment

RSam: Ready. *kisses* I need to shop for new bikinis and stuff. *nods*
                    Mitchie: I like bikinis. *grins* Okay we are off. *beams them to Kameula*
                    sigpic

Comment

Maui Alpha Base....... Boot Camp

Dumpling: I should have let Sweet Pea kill me. * pants and looks around* No one's looking. *starts to sneak off*
                      sigpic

Comment

Maui Alpha Base....... Boot Camp

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21/igrainef/191.jpg
                        Dumpling: I should have let Sweet Pea kill me. * pants and looks around* No one's looking. *starts to sneak off*

RDarling: Where do you think you are going? Sneaking off while I have my lunch? I should put you in a TDF field and force you to do the obstacle course 100 times.

ECam: *watching* He'll do it, too.

Comment

random lunch bump...

Comment

BC House...Hunter's room...

RSamantha: *beams in, kisses* Ready for Vegas?

Hunter: *sets code* Always. *kisses, smiles*
                            RSamantha: We're off to the Mirage. *giggles, beams them out*

The Mirage...Vas Legas...

Hunter: Interesting room. How was work? Do you need a nap?
                            RSamantha: Work was fine. No nap...just got up a bit ago. *tugs on his shirt* Want to test the bed now or later?
                            Hunter: Now works for me. *pulls her close, kisses deeply*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...dAQOcap10d.jpg
                              RDarling: Where do you think you are going? Sneaking off while I have my lunch? I should put you in a TDF field and force you to do the obstacle course 100 times.

ECam: *watching* He'll do it, too.
                              Dumpling: *gulps* I wasn't running off or away. I need water I am dehydrating at a serious rate and could die as a result. you that's why I am here so I wouldin't be dead. You need any modifications for anything, because I am really good at that stuff. Really just need some water. My electrolytes are off too. *keeps talking........*
                              sigpic

Comment

Maui Alpha Base...Boot Camp...

Dumpling: *gulps* I wasn't running off or away. I need water I am dehydrating at a serious rate and could die as a result. you that's why I am here so I wouldin't be dead. You need any modifications for anything, because I am really good at that stuff. Really just need some water. My electrolytes are off too. *keeps talking........*

RDarling: Why must the McKays talk so incessantly? *sprays water on Dumpling's head*

ECam: *chuckles* Enough. Kyan is in the cafeteria with the others for lunch. You should go before it's too late to eat, Dumpling. We can talk about modifications after you survive boot camp.

Comment

Working...
                                X