Brain Storm...

Comment

Brain Storm...

Comment

on Nirti...

*Bella and Ginger beam in*

Bella: Hello. *kisses Amaretti*
                        Ginger: Hi. *kisses Amaretti*
                        Amaretti: Welcome aboard, beautiful ladies. *hands each champagne* We'll start the tour with my private quarters then work our way through the four play rooms. *cuts all outgoing feeds*

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                          *wonders if Iffy was watching Sweet Pea and me at the Villa Bella*

Okay, first picture, I just want to run up and hug the General! He looks WOW!! oh and Ben too!

ONTLLJC: *notices Sweetie faint but continues with chess game*
                          Sweet Pea: *looks up* Excuse me sir! *gets up and walks over, fanning ONTLL's face* Come on beautiful, wake up!
                          ONTLLJC: Your move Spaceboy!
                          Sweet Pea: You win sir! I have more important things to do!
                          ONTLL: Hey you! *sits up slowly and glares at the General*
                          ONTLLJC: Uh oh!
                          ONTLL: That's an understatement! Hope you like the couch tonight! You come home with me again!
                          Sweet Pea: *looks around* Yes Ma'am! *sets codes and help up!*
                          ONTLL: Jack, home now! *sets codes, all three beam out*

Iffy:
                          Spoiler:
                          I guess I got him for one more night, besides he is having fun during the day helping my Crichton fix his module! And driving my General nuts!

Oh and a
                          and Thunks for the Birthday pictures
                          Spoiler:
                          He loves to tinker with modules.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            He loves to tinker with modules.

"Hello Iffy. Having fun over here, be back tomorrow night!"

ONTLL: They are almost done with the module and he even showed my Crichton how to build a DRD. Oh and he is loving Mac's cooking!
                            Sweet Pea: Oh he is a good cook. We should invest in a Mac clone!
                            ONTLL: Oh um.. WOW, didn't know that was coming!
                            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                            sigpic
                            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Iffy's place

Lucky: Are you sure? You didn't come over to deal with her not feeling well.
                              CamSyn: She's no problem, just snuggly and ruffley.

Mitchie: Did you set your auto beam? I know you need to be out of here early.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                                Iffy's place

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...esAQOcap37.jpg
                                Lucky: Are you sure? You didn't come over to deal with her not feeling well.
                                CamSyn: She's no problem, just snuggly and ruffley.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...esAQOcap32.jpg
                                Mitchie: Did you set your auto beam? I know you need to be out of here early.
                                Spoiler:
                                He is devoted that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X