Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cammie's villa, Puerto Rico...

Wendy: I'm so glad we were able to extend our date. I really enjoyed our lunch. *kisses*
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...erAQOcap10.jpg
      Sheppy: That would probably be wise. *kisses* Set your code. We can go to my room.

Bunny: I am very wise. *winks, sets code* Ready to inspect you, General!
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post

Wendy: I'm so glad we were able to extend our date. I really enjoyed our lunch. *kisses*

Cammie: Me, too. *kisses* Uhm...listen...not to sound jealous, but Pops and I are keeping a close watch on CJack. If he hurts you, he'll wish he was dead. *caresses her cheek* We trust you and know you can take care of yourself, but we want you to know that we have your six...in a totally non-voyeuristic sort of way.

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
          http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...dAQOcap81v.jpg
          Bunny: I am very wise. *winks, sets code* Ready to inspect you, General!
          Sheppy: *grins, pulls her close* Later, lounge. *beams them to his room*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...mAQOcap148.jpg
            Cammie: Me, too. *kisses* Uhm...listen...not to sound jealous, but Pops and I are keeping a close watch on CJack. If he hurts you, he'll wish he was dead. *caresses her cheek* We trust you and know you can take care of yourself, but we want you to know that we have your six...in a totally non-voyeuristic sort of way.

Wendy: *smiles* Thank you, Angel Eyes. I appreciate it, very much. *gives him a long, tender kiss* I love you.
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Wendy: *smiles* Thank you, Angel Eyes. I appreciate it, very much. *gives him a long, tender kiss* I love you.
              Cammie: I love you, too. *smiles, rubs noses*

Comment

Cammie: I love you, too. *smiles, rubs noses*

Wendy: Have a good and safe patrol. *steps back* See you soon. *blows kiss, beams home*
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

CJack's lair...

Wendy: *beams in, looks around* Hello?

her outfit...
                  Spoiler:
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

CJack's lair...

Wendy: *beams in, looks around* Hello?

her outfit...
                    Spoiler:

CJack: Hello, my beauty. *kisses* You're early. *smiles* That's very nice.

Comment

random lunch bump...

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...%20Jack/74.jpg
                        CJack: Hello, my beauty. *kisses* You're early. *smiles* That's very nice.
                        CJack's lair...

Wendy: It turns out I didn't have to work today, so I thought I would surprise you and pop in early. *smiles* I hope I am not interrupting anything.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

CJack's lair...

Wendy: It turns out I didn't have to work today, so I thought I would surprise you and pop in early. *smiles* I hope I am not interrupting anything.

CJack: No. I was just resting in preparation for this evening. *kisses* Since you're here. Would you like to assist me with a little acquisition project? I promise that nothing you do will be illegal.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...%20Jack/75.jpg
                            CJack: No. I was just resting in preparation for this evening. *kisses* Since you're here. Would you like to assist me with a little acquisition project? I promise that nothing you do will be illegal.

CJack's lair...

Wendy: As long as it isn't illegal and I won't be harmed, I don't see why not. *smiles*
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

CJack's lair...

Wendy: As long as it isn't illegal and I won't be harmed, I don't see why not. *smiles*

CJack: Only if you piss off the salesman. *kisses* I'm going to look at yachts. If you are with me, he will be looking at you and I will be free to check things out. *winks*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...%20Jack/76.jpg
                                CJack: Only if you piss off the salesman. *kisses* I'm going to look at yachts. If you are with me, he will be looking at you and I will be free to check things out. *winks*
                                CJack's lair...

Wendy: *sets code* I think I can handle that. *kisses*
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X