• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
    Iffy: Yes I would.

Spoiler:
    I'm off for a bit.
    RSam: *brings pot over, tops off Iffy's mug, puts pot back, settles in with Mitchie*

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      Boot Camp...Maui...Mess Hall...

ECam: I wanted an honest answer...not a brave front for the others. *pats his shoulder* Give me ten push ups. Let's see how you do.
      Roddy: *gets down on the floor, does ten push ups, but can't avoid letting the pain show on his face* There! Happy?

Comment

To: ECVala

I was wondering when you have a free minute if you could answer a question for me? It's for Kevin's stuff. I just need to know who reports to you. Thanks. xx
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Boot Camp...Mess Hall...

Originally posted by Tinah View Post
          Roddy: *gets down on the floor, does ten push ups, but can't avoid letting the pain show on his face* There! Happy?

ECam: I'm sending you home. Pack your gear and wait outside your barracks. I'll send word to Tinah.

Comment

To: Tinah

Roddy is being sent home. Meet him outside his barracks when you can. His transport code will be turned over to your control automatically when you beam in. He will need to nurse his wrist for the rest of the week. You will receive a pro-rata refund within 48 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
              Iffy's Place

Iffy: *sighs and smiles*
              Fox: *looks over her shoulder* Ah General Sweater, again. Let's see the arm?
              Iffy: It's fine.
              Mitchie: What she do?
              Fox: Burned herself at work.
              Iffy! Hope your okay,

My allergy is slowing going away! I still have ugly red bumps all over my arms, but Crichton is taking care of me!

*goes back in lurking mode*
              Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
              sigpic
              Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Boot Camp...Mess Hall...

ECam: I'm sending you home. Pack your gear and wait outside your barracks. I'll send word to Tinah.

Roddy: Not that I'm complaining... seeing as I didn't volunteer to come here in the first place... but why? Somehow I find it hard to believe you're doing this to be nice...

Comment

To: Tinah

Roddy is being sent home. Meet him outside his barracks when you can. His transport code will be turned over to your control automatically when you beam in. He will need to nurse his wrist for the rest of the week. You will receive a pro-rata refund within 48 hours.
                  To: ECam

Thank you! I'll be there immediately!

Comment

Boot Camp...Maui...

Originally posted by Tinah View Post
                    http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p...l_215_0392.jpg

Roddy: Not that I'm complaining... seeing as I didn't volunteer to come here in the first place... but why? Somehow I find it hard to believe you're doing this to be nice...

ECam: Your injury hasn't cleared up sufficiently. I'm not having you work with weapons when you're on pain meds. You're dismissed. *walks out, heads for conference room*

Comment

RCMitchells' place...

RCam: *beams in, kisses RCWendy* Smells good. *smiles, sees table* Only five?

RCWendy: Fox didn't RSVP.
                      RCam: His loss. *kisses her again*

Comment

Boot Camp...Maui...

ECam: Your injury hasn't cleared up sufficiently. I'm not having you work with weapons when you're on pain meds. You're dismissed. *walks out, heads for conference room*

Roddy: *after ECam has left* Congratulations, McKay, you screwed up again! Since the day you were created, you haven't been able to do one bloody thing right..! *stalks off to the barracks, angrily*

Comment

To: ECam

When you have a minute, could you let me know who all report to you? It's for Kevin's stuff. Oh and please let me know what group they fall under: clan, fleet or other. Thank you. xx
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura
                          "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                          Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

*Maui, boot camp, courtyard*

*Tinah beams in*

Tinah: Whoa! That was weird..!

*is guided to the men's barracks and enters to find Roddy packing*

Roddy: *bitterly* Come to pick up the wash-out..?

Tinah: Oh Roddy, that's not... *chokes* You got injured... that's not your fault... you tried..!

Roddy: *angrily* And failed. Again.

Tinah: No, you didn't fail... you just... I shouldn't have... *dries her tears determinedly, then walks up to him* We have a lot to talk about, and here's not the place to do that. Let's beam home?

Roddy: *looks around the barracks defeatedly, then nods* Let's beam home..!

*they beam out*

Comment

CamSyn: Taking orders...who wants lunch?

RSam: I'll take some of whatever you order. Thanks. *blows kiss*

Comment

RCMitchells' place...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...tyAQOcap19.jpg
                                RCam: *beams in, kisses RCWendy* Smells good. *smiles, sees table* Only five?

RCWendy: Fox didn't RSVP.
                                RCam: His loss. *kisses her again*
                                Spoiler:
                                I completely forgot
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X