Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...antAQOcap5.jpg
    MJack: Yeah...things went a bit late...and I got up a bit too early...me thinks. *adjusts on futon* Had a good time, though. *smiles*

RFruitie: That's all that matters then. You can catch up on sleep another time. *smiles*
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...d/0914-092.jpg
      Ace: He won't shoot if you're unarmed. *smiles* Trust me you don't want to be an unidentified replicant or other threat. *shudders* Ready to learn some Wii Bowling?

Sami: Yep. *smiles* I've never played any Wii game. *bites lower lip*

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
        http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...Bounty/108.jpg
        RFruitie: That's all that matters then. You can catch up on sleep another time. *smiles*

MJack: Yeah...*squirms, stands* No time like the present. *kisses* Wanna come tuck me in? Be my pillow? *grins*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...antAQOcap6.jpg
          MJack: Yeah...*squirms, stands* No time like the present. *kisses* Wanna come tuck me in? Be my pillow? *grins*

RFruitie: Sure. *sets code* I make a very good pillow and I'll take good care of that bum. *grins, kisses*
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
            http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...Bounty/116.jpg
            RFruitie: Sure. *sets code* I make a very good pillow. *grins, kisses*
            Master Jack: *pulls her in for a hug* You most certainly do. *kisses* Later, lounge. *beams with RFruitie to his room*

Comment

Sal's Guest House...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ngerDJged5.jpg
              Sami: Yep. *smiles* I've never played any Wii game. *bites lower lip*

Ace: Then we'll go very slow. You know what a Wii is though, right? And the basics of how it works? *hands her a Wiimote* Just put the loop around your wrist, we wouldn't want to break the shiny big screen TV and we can start. *takes off his jacket*
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura
              "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
              Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Addy's Place...Kyan's Room...

Books...check...Other shopping...check...*smiles* I'm good to go. *kisses Kyan* I had a great time yesterday. Thank you.
                Kyan: My pleasure. *kisses* Have a good weekend.
                Will do. *nods* I'll contact you Monday.
                Kyan: I look forward to it.
                Bye! *grins, beams out*
                Last edited by Salamas; 30 May 2009, 08:39 AM.
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura
                "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

..Pine Island, North Carolina

*wakes up, looks around, sees Johnny beside her sleeping, smiles* Oh yeah.. Oh no *finds Blackberry, sends message*

To: ONTLLMC

What about the General and Rourke, what did you do with them??

..Carols Beach House..

*Blackberry beeps*

"Hey Beautiful, one second okay! Gotta answer this!" *types on Blackberry*

To: Sweetie

Don't worry a thing. Bboth the General and Copboy are in stasis pods, new program for them. Valeryn is watching then monitors. Have fun.. See you Sunday afternoon in Addy's lounge.

..Pine Island, North Carolina..

*Blackberry beeps, reads message.. Smiles.. Drops Blackberry.. Hands start to wander..
                  Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                  sigpic
                  Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Beverly Hills, CA...Rodeo Drive...

DFC: *beams in with Addy on a side street* I had a feeling no one would be on this street. *winks at Addy, takes her hand* So any particular store you want to see first?

Addy: All of them. *giggles*
                    DFC: *chuckles* Well let's start at one end, then work our way back around the other side. *kisses, leads her towards Louis Vuitton*
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Oregon Coast...

Wendy: *smells the flowers as they walk by* They are so gorgeous and smell so good. This little park was so pretty.
                      Cammie: *watching Wendy, smiles* Yes they are. It is a nice park. *stops them, kisses Wendy* So I was thinking we could head back to the Ariel now.
                      Wendy: Oh yes, to tan. Good thing I bought some new swim suits this week.
                      Cammie: I can't wait to see them. *smiles*
                      Wendy: We'll just need to make a pit stop back in the room so I can grab one.
                      Cammie: I think I can handle that. *winks, looks to make sure nobody is around, beams them to New England House*
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        IwillnotpityKat...IwillnotpityKat...IwillnotpityKat...IwillnotpityKat...*tiny feeling of pity* IwillnotpityKat...IwillnotpityKat...IwillnotpityKat...
                        Spoiler:
                        Kat is feeling very sad right now.
                        sigpic

Comment

Iffy's place

Kit: I need you to do this.

Kat: No! I will not do your bidding any longer. I am setting out on my own, partnership is over. Not that it ever really was much of a partnership.
                          Kit: *lunges for Kat* You will do what I tell you to do.
                          Kat: *moves out of the way* Now you've gone and knocked Bubbles sauce on the floor. *smiles smugly and leaves*
                          sigpic

Comment

Johnny's beach house, North Carolina...

Johnny: *kisses ONTLLs* Stay and enjoy the place if you want. The security will kick in automatically when you leave. *caresses her cheek* I need to meet ECam for dinner and I have curfew. *smiles* Thanks for the awesome massage.
                            ONTLLs: My pleasure!
                            Johnny: *winks, beams out*

Comment

Johnny's beach house, North Carolina...

Johnny: *kisses ONTLLs* Stay and enjoy the place if you want. The security will kick in automatically when you leave. *caresses her cheek* I need to meet ECam for dinner and I have curfew. *smiles* Thanks for the awesome massage.
                              ONTLLs: My pleasure!
                              Johnny: *winks, beams out*
                              Pine Island, North Carolina...

*cleans up after herself and beams home*

ONTLL's house..

ONTLL: *walks down to basement* So how they doing Valeryn? *looks at stasis pods*
                              ONTLLVS: They are doing fine
                              ONTLL: Good, good.. Can you tell John to meet me upstairs ASAP, I have a sudden need
                              ONTLLVS: Yes I will, have fun!
                              Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                              sigpic
                              Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

To: KAddy

I completely forgot to let you know that Bunny is planning a girls spa trip (I suggested it she took over ) and I would love it if you came. I completely forgot to extend the invitation until I saw Bunny's scheduling message. I do hope you will come along.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X