Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post

Fruitie: (over intercom) If you need any help posting those pics, Danny, just let me know. I'd be more than happy to help and keep you company. *blows kiss back*
    Danny: (on intercom) Thanks, but I'm just shutting down for the night. You want to join me for cocoa?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      Danny: (on intercom) Thanks, but I'm just shutting down for the night. You want to join me for cocoa?

Fruitie: (over intercom) Sure. I'll be right over. *runs and checks herself in the mirror, then beams over to Addy's*
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
        To: ECVala

I'm not so sure about that, it's rather fun being nibbled. When are you going to teach Bubbles to burn something else?
        To: Iffy

Addy and I had given him a standing invitation for Monday mornings, but he didn't come back after the first lesson. The girls now have a class on Monday mornings, so if he wants any more lessons, we would need to find a different time. He hasn't expressed any interest though.

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post

Fruitie: (over intercom) Sure. I'll be right over. *runs and checks herself in the mirror, then beams over to Addy's*
          Addy's place...

Danny: Good evening, gorgeous. *kisses Fruitie, cuts all feeds*

Comment

Addy and I had given him a standing invitation for Monday mornings, but he didn't come back after the first lesson. The girls now have a class on Monday mornings, so if he wants any more lessons, we would need to find a different time. He hasn't expressed any interest though.

He's so silly. He talks about that cooking lesson still. I think he has a bit of a crush on you and ECam intimidates him.
            sigpic

Comment

He's so silly. He talks about that cooking lesson still. I think he has a bit of a crush on you and ECam intimidates him.

That is perfectly understandable. He is rather cute. Gotta run. Toodles. Enjoy Fox. Make sure he keeps you warm.

Comment

Comment

Iffy's room

Fox: Are you two still messaging? Found a DVD and some popcorn. *puts in movie and curls up next to Iffy*
                  Iffy: What is the movie?
                  Fox: I can't remember, Pluffy said it was good.
                  sigpic

Comment

That is perfectly understandable. He is rather cute. Gotta run. Toodles. Enjoy Fox. Make sure he keeps you warm.

Have a good night. I'll have Ginger set up a scheduled time for Bubbles and cooking lessons. xo
                    sigpic

Comment

Kit & Lilith's Stronghold

Iffy: Dinner was really good, thanks for making it earlier than we planned.
                      Lilith: *Looks over shoulder* Fox is trying to get on my good side. He paid Amaretti to tell me Fox was a man of his word...*rolls eyes* What really got my attention is that evidently Fox hates Kit. True?
                      Iffy: *laughs* Fox can't stand Kit.
                      Lilith: Maybe he's not so bad after all. There you are my love
                      Kat: I have the coffee *smiles* Why do I always have to make the coffee....
                      Spoiler:
                      Maybe he should apply for a job at Starbucks, then he'd get paid to make coffee!

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...S12/Baal_3.jpg
                      Kit: I do like that one. *admires KAddy* It's going to look even better on the floor. *kisses her and leads her to the bedroom*
                      Spoiler:
                      The picture is perfect!
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura
                      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Have a good night. I'll have Ginger set up a scheduled time for Bubbles and cooking lessons. xo

I'll let Addy know. She should be in the lounge Monday morning and she knows my schedule.

Comment

Danny: *beams in* Good morning, lounge. *starts coffee and tea pots*

Comment

To: Kyan

Could you do me a favor? I need one of those bedroom building crystal thingies. xoxoxoxox
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...eyAQOcap1a.jpg
                              Danny: *beams in* Good morning, lounge. *starts coffee and tea pots*
                              *beams in* Hey! *kisses* I'm sorry, I said I'd be here waiting, but then I realized, I have no clue what time you get up at...
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                                To: Kyan

Could you do me a favor? I need one of those bedroom building crystal thingies. xoxoxoxox
                                To: Sal

I can get one to you, no problem. Standard size? xx

Comment

Working...
                                X