Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    Cammie: Agreed. *strips to boxers, pulls her close for a warm, lingering kiss*
    Wendy's beach house...

Wendy: *runs her hands down his chest* So should we go out to the beach, or just stay in here a while longer. *licks her lips, runs her hands lower*
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...raAQOcap6a.jpg
      Pixie: Three beers coming up. *grabs drinks, hands them out* Cheers. *swigs*
      EDaniel: Thanks.

Radio Message

RScruffy, this is Vala...landing now at Gamma Station...E T A for my place...30 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
        Wendy's beach house...

Wendy: *runs her hands down his chest* So should we go out to the beach, or just stay in here a while longer. *licks her lips, runs her hands lower*
        Cammie: Beach...*kisses*...blanket...*kisses*...champagne...*kisses*...navel shots. *smiles*

Comment

Radio Message

RScruffy, this is Vala...landing now at Gamma Station...E T A for my place...30 minutes.

Pixie: Welcome.

So, how's the head of clan duty going? Power driven you insane yet?
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura
          "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
          Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Addy: Nope. *kisses* You know, I think it's actually cooler here than at home. *giggles*
            Mexican hacienda...somewhere in Baja California...

Darling: Somehow that doesn't surprise me. Your weather was making national news with how unseasonably warm it was. *guides her to the window and shows her the view of the pool* Would you care to go for a swim before dinner?

sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
              Kage: *shakes head* That was weird. How did you do that? I think that SweetPea may suspect something. He ordered the mines searched but after I took over, I nixed that plan.

RECam: All evil clones have telepathy...unless you're defective. You should allow the searching of the mines...let them find nothing is there. *winks*

Comment

So, how's the head of clan duty going? Power driven you insane yet?

EDaniel: Not that I've noticed. How's your studying going? Fried your brain yet? *smirks*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...hAQOcap162.jpg
                  RECam: All evil clones have telepathy...unless you're defective. You should allow the searching of the mines...let them find nothing is there. *winks*

Kage: Unfortunatly there is something there. More so Tulips stuff, but there's something else there. Tulip created me, likely he didn't include this handy skill.
                  sigpic

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...hAQOcap24a.jpg
                    EDaniel: Not that I've noticed. How's your studying going? Fried your brain yet? *smirks*
                    Not yet, it's hard to fry a brain that's in a permanent state of confusion. *smiles, swigs*
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                      Mexican hacienda...somewhere in Baja California...

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...0Power/227.jpg
                      Darling: Somehow that doesn't surprise me. Your weather was making national news with how unseasonably warm it was. *guides her to the window and shows her the view of the pool* Would you care to go for a swim before dinner?

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...xcanatun20.jpg
                      Addy: I'd love to. *kisses, strips, wiggles off to pool*

Comment

Radio Message

RHE...RScruffy's room...

RScruffy: *radios back* Copy that, Vala. See you soon. *turns radio off* That's my cue...*gets up, heads for the shower*
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Not yet, it's hard to fry a brain that's in a permanent state of confusion. *smiles, swigs*
                          EDaniel: I have every confidence that you can achieve the task. *kisses*

Comment

EDaniel: I have every confidence that you can achieve the task. *kisses*
                            Your faith in me is so astounding. I don't know what I've done to deserve it.
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                              http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t...PDVD_016-1.jpg

Kage: Unfortunatly there is something there. More so Tulips stuff, but there's something else there. Tulip created me, likely he didn't include this handy skill.
                              EDaniel: He always was a moron. *rolls eyes*

Comment

Cammie: Beach...*kisses*...blanket...*kisses*...champagne...*kisses*...navel shots. *smiles*
                                Wendy's beach house...

Wendy: I'll grab the blanket...*kisses*...you grab the champagne...*kisses, then bounces off to the linen closet*
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X