• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoyed your chapter 6, Admiral.
    I remembered that I meant to tell you last time that I love the whole
    Sam/Barrett thing.

Comment

Day 4, cont...

AQOEDSam: I led Team B with Daniel, Jonas, and Methos.
      AQOEDC: We led the team together, Sugar Plum.
      AQOEDSam: Right…whatever…anyway…we got the most points in the ‘couple’ category – 30 points since they were unconventional.

Although we had to argue that the woman kissing her dog actually constituted a couple. Next time, I’m sure Jack will specify that they need to be two members of the same species.

We had 30 for the couple, 10 for the dog, 120 in the house category, four bikinis for another 120, and 20 on the tattoo, so our total was 300.

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl
        Enjoyed your chapter 6, Admiral.
        I remembered that I meant to tell you last time that I love the whole
        Sam/Barrett thing.
        Thanks. It's all Jack's fault. I had to watch Smoke and Mirrors to research for his fic, so it got CMuse all fired up about them. Heck, if you're gonna do AU...might as well go for it.

Comment

My God, I really need to get out and have some fun. LOL
          your scavenger hunt is making my mouth water.

Comment

Day 4, cont...

I led Team C with Teyla, McKay, Ronon, and Ford. We would have won…if McKay hadn’t dropped the video camera into the river.

AQOCC: That reminds me, McKay needs to start working on paying that off.
            AQOSC: Yeah…he asked me to talk to you about that.
            AQOCC: What?
            AQOSC: He doesn’t think he should have to clean up the back yard unless he’s given status as one of Admiral’s clones.
            AQOCC: Fine. Tell him he can either clean the back yard or provide childcare for Addy’s youngest niece. She’s almost out of diapers…
            McKay: Where are those work gloves?
            AQOCC: Thought that would change his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
              ....and plays in messy hair? heeeeee
              Oh, no. He's too new. I work very slowly. lol

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl
                My God, I really need to get out and have some fun. LOL
                your scavenger hunt is making my mouth water.
                Scavenger hunts are a lot of fun...I remember once doing one for a food drive. You got points based on which foods you collected and the people we approached all seemed to enjoy it.

A few months ago, the neighbor two doors over had a birthday party for her oldest and the hunt was part of it. They had to take Poloroid pics of people holding different things. Hubs was home and had a great time. They even got points for taking a pic of Guido.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                  Day 4, cont...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...t1AQOcap43.jpg
                  I led Team C with Teyla, McKay, Ronon, and Ford. We would have won…if McKay hadn’t dropped the video camera into the river.

AQOCC: That reminds me, McKay needs to start working on paying that off.
                  AQOSC: Yeah…he asked me to talk to you about that.
                  AQOCC: What?
                  AQOSC: He doesn’t think he should have to clean up the back yard unless he’s given status as one of Admiral’s clones.
                  AQOCC: Fine. Tell him he can either clean the back yard or provide childcare for Addy’s youngest niece. She’s almost out of diapers…
                  McKay: Where are those work gloves?
                  AQOCC: Thought that would change his mind.

LOL!!! *nods head knowingly* yard work eventually has an end.
                  smart guy, that McKay.

Comment

Report: Clone Retreat – Day 5

AQOECC: For Vala Vednesday, Shep and I introduced Vala and Teyla to the wonder that is Walmart.
                    AQOVC: I prefer Macy’s and Nordstrom.
                    AQOECC: Of course you do.

AQOTeyC: I found Walmart to be far more practical. I was able to make many more purchases there.
                    AQOSC: And it was much easier on the General’s credit card.

Comment

Day 5, cont...

While those four were off shopping, the rest of us had a free-for-all at Laser Tag. I won.

AQOEDC: That’s because no one was willing to shoot you, Jack.
                      AQOCC: You would have shot him.
                      AQOEDC: True…but I’d already been eliminated by the time I saw him.
                      AQOCC: Good point. In the end, it got down to just Jack, Methos, and Ronon.
                      AQOEDC: And Methos cheats better than Ronon, that’s the only reason he beat him.
                      AQOCC: Yeah…then the General snuck up behind Methos while he was so focused on taking out Ronon that he never saw him coming.

Comment

Day 5, cont...

That night we had lasagna…one of my favorites, with garlic bread, while we watched movies.

The Blues Brothers and Payback…gave my Sam all sorts of interesting ideas…

Comment

Report: Clone Retreat – Day 6

JMuse: Finally, Addy got around to giving me some quality attention.

CMuse: He’s just jealous that he has to share.

Comment

Day 6, cont...

The rest of us went fishing. Except for McKay, Ronon, and Ford. We brought them along then had them clear the brush from around the cabin.

Comment

Day 6, cont...

We had a killer BBQ – steaks, ribs, potato salad, cornbread, freshly baked cookies. I think that’s when Jack agreed to keep Teyla as a regular clone.

Could be. She’s been settling in nicely since then. I’m just glad I talked her out of the bunk beds.

AQOCC: Right…what did you finally end up with?
                              AQOSC: We traded my king-size for two full-sized.
                              AQOCC: Still not giving up her panties, huh?
                              AQOSC: Nope. But she did kiss me on the cheek.
                              AQOJoC: She kissed me on the lips.
                              AQOSC: Shut up, Jonas, or we’ll put her in your room and you’ll have to toss half your library to make room.
                              AQOJoC: *shudders*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                                Day 6, cont...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...valonsgc95.jpg
                                We had a killer BBQ – steaks, ribs, potato salad, cornbread, freshly baked cookies. I think that’s when Jack agreed to keep Teyla as a regular clone.

Could be. She’s been settling in nicely since then. I’m just glad I talked her out of the bunk beds.

AQOCC: Right…what did you finally end up with?
                                AQOSC: We traded my king-size for two full-sized.
                                AQOCC: Still not giving up her panties, huh?
                                AQOSC: Nope. But she did kiss me on the cheek.
                                AQOJoC: She kissed me on the lips.
                                AQOSC: Shut up, Jonas, or we’ll put her in your room and you’ll have to toss half your library to make room.
                                AQOJoC: *shudders*

Holy smoke, I'm totally thunking over Shep today.
                                Teyla is one cool kitty.

Comment

Working...
                                X