• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamma Station...

RSam: *arrives through stargate, heads to cafe for cup of coffee*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...onAQOcap37.jpg
      Cammie: Let me know if you want any help with finding a Teyla. And remember, having another female around is way better than having a Baal clone. *chuckles* Poor Sweet Pea. The guy should get hazardous duty pay. *grabs bottle of water*
      *beams in and looks around, walks over and kisses Cammie* Hello Handsome, how you doing?
      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
      sigpic
      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
        *beams in and looks around, walks over and kisses Cammie* Hello Handsome, how you doing?

Cammie: I'm doing well. How are you? *kisses*

Comment

DNA Mad Scientist...

Comment

DNA Mad Scientist...

Comment

DNA Mad Scientist...

Comment

DNA Mad Scientist...

Comment

DNA Mad Scientist...

Comment

DNA Mad Scientist...

Comment

DNA Mad Scientist...

Comment

DNA Mad Scientist...

Comment

DNA Mad Scientist...

Comment

Gamma Station...

RSam: *leaves cafe to wait outside Methos' office*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                              http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...onAQOcap38.jpg
                              Cammie: I'm doing well. How are you? *kisses*
                              *kisses again* Oh I am just fine, just home from at 26.5 hour work shift, My Rourke is on patrol around the house, The General is off visiting NAZ, and Crichton and Mitchel are fighting over Valeryn again!
                              Well I was watching Stargate Atlantis "Epiphany" with some scruffy Shepard and I thought I would come over here and see if he can help me with a itch that needs to be scratched small problem I need fixing , is he around?
                              Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                              sigpic
                              Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                                *kisses again* Oh I am just fine, just home from at 26.5 hour work shift, My Rourke is on patrol around the house, The General is off visiting NAZ, and Crchton and Mitchel are fighting over Valeryn again!
                                Well I was watching Stargate Atlantis "Epiphany" with some scruffy Shepard and I thought I would come over here and see if he can help me with a itch that needs to be scratched small problem I need fixing , is he around?

Cammie: Tigger? He should be around. Yo! Tigger! Visitor for you!

Tigger: *wanders out of his quarters* Yeah? *sees ONTLLs* Ah...the beauty with the furzy cop friend. *kisses* Good to see you, darlin'. What's up?

Comment

Working...
                                X