Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    Alpha: Well now that that's taken care of, why don't you join us over here?

Evie: Not at all. Come on in. *grins*
    AddyAv: Great idea. Did you guys want drinks while I'm here?

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
      http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...20Bind/227.jpg
      Fruitie: Goodie! *drops robe, slips into hot tub next to Alveus* It's been far too long since I have seen you. *kisses again, looks around* So how is everyone? *grins*
      Alveus: I'm doing great. Several orders for special dinners this week. *kisses*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        Alpha: Sure. Thanks.
        Evie: Are there any wine coolers over there?
        Alpha: I'll just take a beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
          BC House...

*navigates through living room* Why is the furniture all funky?

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...esBind/199.jpg
          Bunny: Oh, I thought it'd be better to put the couch in front of the big window today. Enjoy the sunshine. *grins* And the boys agreed to help, shirtless. *nods*

But...But... My carefully planned out arrangement...
          Ace: She caught us off guard and coerced us into it.
          Zane: Horrible torture. *nods*
          Ace: Painful. I may need therapy.
          Zane: Maybe even hypnosis, forget the entire event.

Bunny: *snorts* They were more than happy to oblige. Come sit, hon. It's nice and warm here.
          Only for a while. I have dinner plans. *snuggles close to Zane* And you two are so putting the furniture back where it was.

Comment

Evie: Oh we're splendid! How about you? Have any special plans for Valentine's Day?
            Fruitie: I do. Nibbles is taking me somewhere this weekend. Part of the reason I came in here today was to see if Al was free sometime this week for an early Valentine's Day dinner. *looks at Al, grins, looks back at Evie* Are you doing anything special?
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Addy's place... CamSyn's room....

My body can't decide if it's wired or exhausted.
              Cuddles: Maybe a little of both? *grins*
              Maybe. But I have to get home. I really need to get to bed on time tonight. Got work bright and early. *kisses CamSyn* Thanks for the movies... and the extracurricular activities, too.
              CamSyn: You're welcome. *kisses* Make sure Cuddles tucks you in. *winks*

Comment

Bahamas...on the beach...

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...ninvited/4.jpg
                DFC: Good. *helps her with her chair, seats himself, pours champagne, hands a glass to Addy, hold his up* To Valentine's Day.
                Addy: To Valentine's Day. *clinks glass, sips, giggles* Tickles. *smirks*

Comment

Alveus: I'm doing great. Several orders for special dinners this week. *kisses*
                  Fruitie: That's wonderful news, Al. *grins kisses again, then settles her hands in his lap* I'll take a beer, AddyAv. Thanks!
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

in hot tub...

Alpha: Sure. Thanks.
                    Evie: Are there any wine coolers over there?
                    Alpha: I'll just take a beer.
                    AddyAv: *comes over with a four pack of wine coolers and a six pack of beer* Here we are. *hands them out, strips down, climbs in, grabs a beer* Cheers. *swigs*

Comment

Fruitie: I do. Nibbles is taking me somewhere this weekend. Part of the reason I came in here today was to see if Al was free sometime this week for an early Valentine's Day dinner. *looks at Al, grins, looks back at Evie* Are you doing anything special?
                      Evie: *looks at Alpha* We do, but he won't tell me what.
                      Alpha: The surprise is part of your present. *kisses* You wouldn't want me to ruin that, would you?
                      Evie: *pouts* No. *sighs*
                      Alpha: So, Al... sounds like you were just asked out. *winks*

Comment

To: Alveus

I'd like to place an order for Thursday night. It is a surprise for Kali and to be delivered to her lair. I'd like one Filet Mignon and one New York Strip, both with baked potatoes and salad. Thanks.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

in hot tub...

Alveus: Cooking...cooking and more cooking...*smiles* Remy and I are going out Saturday night for dinner...no cooking then. *chuckles* Uhm...would Wednesday night work?

Comment

in hot tub...

AddyAv: *comes over with a four pack of wine coolers and a six pack of beer* Here we are. *hands them out, strips down, climbs in, grabs a beer* Cheers. *swigs*
                            Evie: *takes a wine cooler, opens* Thank you. Cheers. *takes a sip*
                            Alpha: *grabs a beer, opens, drinks* Thanks, AddyAv. I'm sure Addy will be happy at how relaxed she feels when you reintigrate with her. *winks*

Comment

Evie: *looks at Alpha* We do, but he won't tell me what.
                              Alpha: The surprise is part of your present. *kisses* You wouldn't want me to ruin that, would you?
                              Evie: *pouts* No. *sighs*
                              Alpha: So, Al... sounds like you were just asked out. *winks*
                              Alveus: Yes, I noticed that, thanks. *winks*

Comment

Housing
                                Spoiler:
                                Waitlisted for year round as well...But chances of getting in there are greater since most current contracts end in April/May and mine would be starting September.

Marine Drive Shared Unit - Single Room 247
                                Marine Drive Studio Unit 717
                                Thunderbird Shared Four Bedroom 172

*Really wants Marine Drive*
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura
                                "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                                Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Working...
                                X