Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    To: Jigger & Cupcake

I'm taking Val away Valentine's weekend, so we'll have our special get together with you on the Sunday before?
    To: ECam

Sounds good to me.
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post

To: Sheppy

My clan was going to have a party as well and I thought maybe you would like to be my date. xxoo
      To: Sam

I would like that very much. I'm giving Mer and RSam command of the Mitchell that day, so they can run some experiments. What time do you want me to come over? xx

Comment

Kali: With your laptop?
        Cammie: Checking us in and beaming over my luggage...then checking the weather conditions.
        Addy: He's too efficient sometimes. *giggles*
        Kali: *giggles*
        *Cupcake and Wendy beam in*

Cupcake: Afternoon, everybody. *sets Wendy's bags down, kisses her, then nods to Cammie, goes over kisses Kali and Addy*

Wendy: Howdy all! *hugs Kali and Addy, bounces over to Cammie* Hi, Angel Eyes. *runs her hands over his hoodie as she kisses*
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

I would like that very much. I'm giving Mer and RSam command of the Mitchell that day, so they can run some experiments. What time do you want me to come over? xx

How about you come over whenever you are up and ready for the day. We can have brunch and spend some alone time together before the game starts. xxoo
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

*Cupcake and Wendy beam in*

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...ronghold/1.jpg
            Cupcake: Afternoon, everybody. *sets Wendy's bags down, kisses her, then nods to Cammie, goes over kisses Kali and Addy*

Wendy: Howdy all! *hugs Kali and Addy, bounces over to Cammie* Hi, Angel Eyes. *runs her hands over his hoodie as she kisses*
            Kali: Hi, Cupcake. *kisses* It won't take me long to beat Mom here. *winks*
            Addy: Thanks for the vote of confidence. *rolls eyes* Hello, Cuddly. *kisses* How was patrol?

Cammie: Hey, Sweet Lips. *kisses* Be sure you have a jacket. It's going to dip into the low 50s there tonight. *shuts down laptop*

Comment

How about you come over whenever you are up and ready for the day. We can have brunch and spend some alone time together before the game starts. xxoo

That will work. I'll aim for 07:00 my time. With Cammie out of town I won't have to wait to use the shower. xx

Comment

Kali: Hi, Cupcake. *kisses* It won't take me long to beat Mom here. *winks*
                Addy: Thanks for the vote of confidence. *rolls eyes* Hello, Cuddly. *kisses* How was patrol?

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...edAQOcap53.jpg
                Cammie: Hey, Sweet Lips. *kisses* Be sure you have a jacket. It's going to dip into the low 50s there tonight. *shuts down laptop*

Cupcake: Patrols went very well and the paperwork was light today. That always helps. *winks*

Wendy: I am pretty sure I packed one, so I should be all set. *grins, kisses*
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...onghold/12.jpg
                  Cupcake: Patrols went very well and the paperwork was light today. That always helps. *winks*

Wendy: I am pretty sure I packed one, so I should be all set. *grins, kisses*
                  Addy: Good. *nuzzles his neck briefly*
                  Kali: Eight ball in the side pocket. *points cue, takes aim, shoots, makes it*

Cammie: Nice work, Kali. *blows kiss, stands, takes Wendy's bag* Later, lounge. *beams them out*

Comment

That will work. I'll aim for 07:00 my time. With Cammie out of town I won't have to wait to use the shower. xx

Sounds great. I'm looking forward to it. xxoo
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Sheraton Suites...Tampa, FL...

*Cammie and Wendy beam in*

Cammie: *sets her bag down* Preference of what to do first, Sweet Lips?

Comment

Addy: Good. *nuzzles his neck briefly*
                        Kali: Eight ball in the side pocket. *points cue, takes aim, shoots, makes it*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...edAQOcap69.jpg
                        Cammie: Nice work, Kali. *blows kiss, stands, takes Wendy's bag* Later, lounge. *beams them out*

Cupcake: Nicely done, Kali. *looks at Addy* Are you going to go for a rematch, Beleza? *pulls Addy close, kisses*
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...ronghold/4.jpg
                          Cupcake: Nicely done, Kali. *looks at Addy* Are you going to go for a rematch, Beleza? *pulls Addy close, kisses*

Kali: Maybe another day. *sets cue down* I want to go to the poker night. *winks*

Addy: She knows she got lucky. *giggles*

Comment

*Cammie and Wendy beam in*

Cammie: *sets her bag down* Preference of what to do first, Sweet Lips?

Wendy: *looks around* This place is so nice. *grins, goes back over to Cammie* Thank you. *plays with his hoodie* I don't really have a preference as to what to do first. I am just excited that we are on vacation together. *kisses*
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87.../AQOKali37.jpg
                              Kali: Maybe another day. *sets cue down* I want to go to the poker night. *winks*

Addy: She knows she got lucky. *giggles*

Cupcake: *to Kali* If your luck holds up, you should have a real good night, Kali. *chuckles, looks back at Addy, smiles* So, what would you like to do this evening, Beleza?
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Wendy: *looks around* This place is so nice. *grins, goes back over to Cammie* Thank you. *plays with his hoodie* I don't really have a preference as to what to do first. I am just excited that we are on vacation together. *kisses*

Cammie: Yeah...I'm glad, too. *kisses* Let's go try out the indoor pool before dinner then we can go dancing after. *smiles*

Comment

Working...
                                X