Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nibbles: Food! *makes beeline for burgers*

Ace: Ignore him! We had a small dinner in preparation to this. Meaning, Nibbles only had one serving.
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post

*brain threatens to implode, drool forms*

Spoiler:
      The pic is too perfect to url.

Comment

*looks, shakes her head* Just kiss him. Snaps him out of it every time. *winks, grabs some chips, heads to table to sit*
        Bunny: Okay! *nods, bounces to Imp, kisses*

Pixie: *giggles, heads for food*
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Okay. *sees cake* Whoa. *eyes bulge* Wow, Val. You've outdone yourself for sure this time! *swallows, purposefully avoids cake on way to burger station*

ECVala: Thank you, Jigger, but to be fair...WCam did help me with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

Spoiler:
            The pic is too perfect to url.
            Spoiler:
            I don't blame you!

Comment

Sheppy: *brings in hot dogs, sets them down* My work is done. *grabs a beer and a burger, settles in to eat*

Comment

Lounge Showers...

Cub: *sniffs air* I think the food's ready.
                *giggles* Then it's best we get out there before they run out. *kisses* Thanks, again.
                Cub: No problem. *grins* Now, lets go eat. *leads her back to the Lounge*
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                  Bunny: Okay! *nods, bounces to Imp, kisses*

Hey, people are eating already? *looks at Bunny* You okay there, Bun? You look a little worried. *takes her hand, leads her to the food* Let's eat. Take your mind off your troubles.

See? It's like a reboot to his system. *sits with Val and ECam*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...yAQOcap11a.jpg
                  ECVala: Thank you, Jigger, but to be fair...WCam did help me with it.
                  Still... wow. It's gorgeous. And I can't wait to taste it. *takes a bite of burger*

*carries his plate over, sits* Hey, guys. I brought more beer. *sets four on the table*

Comment

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...es/home132.jpg

Hey, people are eating already? *looks at Bunny* You okay there, Bun? You look a little worried. *takes her hand, leads her to the food* Let's eat. Take your mind off your troubles.

Still... wow. It's gorgeous. And I can't wait to taste it. *takes a bite of burger*

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...h/0413-219.jpg

*carries his plate over, sits* Hey, guys. I brought more beer. *sets four on the table*
                    ECam: Thanks, Jay. *nods to Neelan* You'll like it...chocolate and raspberry inside.

ECVala: WCam added the filling for me.

Comment

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...es/home132.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...h/0413-219.jpg

Bunny: Oh, I'm fine. *grins* Don't worry about me. Lets eat. Build up our energy for later. *winks*
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Thank you, Alpha. *takes beers from him, sets them down*

Alpha: *sets plates down for himself and Evie, sits* Hope you wanted a bit of everything, 'cause that's what I got. *smiles, picks up rib*
                        Evie: Sounds perfect. *takes a bite of chicken* MMmmmm.

Comment

MJack: *beams into the corner with Cuddles* Make straight for the food and no one will notice we're late.

Cuddles: *waves* Hey, everyone! *goes around with kisses for all*

MasterJack: *shakes head, grabs a beer*

Comment

ECam: Thanks, Jay. *nods to Neelan* You'll like it...chocolate and raspberry inside.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...yAQOcap12a.jpg
                            ECVala: WCam added the filling for me.
                            I'm sure I will. *wipes corner of mouth, takes swig of beer*

Talking about that work of art passing as cake over there?

*nods*
                            Jay: It's a marvel, Val. *raises beer bottle in toast* Nice job.

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...AQOcap107b.jpg
                              Bunny: Oh, I'm fine. *grins* Don't worry about me. Lets eat. Build up our energy for later. *winks*

Oh yeah. *nods, heads to fridge* You want your own beer, or are you just going to keep drinking mine? *stifles a snicker*

Comment

WCam: That's a lot of food...and such a huge cake. Can we eat it all?
                                Dr. Lam: Sure. Just wait until Mer gets here. It won't seem like so much. *winks*

Comment

Working...
                                X