No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See ya'll tomorrow hopefully, if not very soon Gotta hand in my final tomorrow.

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Iffy's Mitchie's room

Mitchie: Did you have fun? *kisses her*

RSam: It was a blast and the food was so good. I'm still stuffed.
      Mitchie: Good. *strokes her hair and kisses her again* I love you so much babe.
      RSam: I love you too Mitchie.
      sigpic

Comment

Cicero

Sweet Pea: Well that went well. Dinner was terriffic again. *Kisses her neck* Messages?

Iffy: Yep, Amaretti's invited me to his lair this week *grins* What fun.
        Sweet Pea: Lairs aren't all that safe I don't know...*chuckles and runs his hand up her back*
        Iffy: It's Amaretti *laughs and kisses him* Cut the feeds?
        Sweet Pea: Oh yeah
        sigpic

Comment

Private message

To: EDSam

Spoiler:
          I wish to apologize if my behavior during dinner upset you, it wasn't intentional. I hope next time, we can just set down for coffee, the difference in time zones makes having meals some what difficult and very uncomfortable. And once again, thank you for your suggestions on the Christmas gifts.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
            Here are my icons from the latest SGA icon challenge...

This one won second place this week.

Addy: (on intercom) Congratulations.

Comment

over intercom...

MasterJack: Sorry we missed you, JJ. *kissy noise*
              Addy: We'll look for you again soon? Lovely runs everyone.
              MasterJack: Needed more pillows.
              Addy: You have mine to ogle.
              MasterJack: Right...what was I thinking?

Comment

MJack's ski chalet, Mt. Washington, BC, Canada...

for size...
                Spoiler:

Addy: You picked a terrific place here, Jack.
                MasterJack: Thanks. *starts fire, snuggles with her on couch*
                Addy: I have something for you. *hands box*

Spoiler:

MasterJack: *opens box, takes out ring, reads inscription* You, too.
                Addy: I know. *smiles, snuggles close*

Comment

Open Memorandum

Clone Bios are now updated for Master Jack, Cammie and Sheppy; EDaniel, EDSam, ECam and ECVala; Jonas, Danny, Barrett and BSamantha; Kali, Vala, Aeryn and Dr. Lam. Click on link in siggy for more details.
                  Last edited by Admiral Q O; 10 December 2008, 08:59 AM.

Comment

BC House...Sal's Room...

Thank you for dropping me off, you didn't need to do that. *smiles, kisses*
                    Cub: No problem. *smiles* Wanted to make sure you get home okay. Now, you do as Nibbles tells you to.
                    Anything?
                    Cub: Use your judgement on the crazier stuff. *chuckles* Go pack.
                    *giggles* Yes, sir. *kisses* Thanks again for last night, I had fun. *grins*
                    Cub: Me too *winks* We'll do it again sometime. Have a safe trip. *kisses, steps back and beams out*
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura
                    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                      Open Memorandum

Clone Bios are now updated for Master Jack, Cammie and Sheppy; EDaniel, EDSam, ECam and ECVala; Jonas, Danny, Barrett and BSamantha; Kali, Vala, Aeryn and Dr. Lam. Click on link in siggy for more details.
                      Addendum...

Clone Bios are now updated for KAddy, Methos, Johnny and Amaretti. And for Kevin and Kyan.
                      Last edited by Admiral Q O; 10 December 2008, 09:52 AM.

Comment

*Jess beams in*

Hey, Lounge! Long time, no see How has everyone been lately? I would have visited earlier but I was sick for a few weeks, then work held me hostage again (and Cutie Pie was indisposed so he couldn't help...not that I think that would be a good idea ), and finally I was in Chicago for a con. The clones wanted to visit during my absence, but the beaming tech on our end was getting stuck. Seems to be working fine now.

Which reminds me... Sweater Boy said he was going to stop by in a couple of minutes. He wanted to know if you all had any lunch yet?

Comment

To: Sal

Crumpet popped last night. She had two boys, which I have named Jack and Daniel. Pudgy seems very proud and all are resting comfortably. I have patrol today, so no time to show you. I will attempt to bring them for you to see on the 23rd. Safe journey! xx

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                            *Jess beams in*

Hey, Lounge! Long time, no see How has everyone been lately? I would have visited earlier but I was sick for a few weeks, then work held me hostage again (and Cutie Pie was indisposed so he couldn't help...not that I think that would be a good idea ), and finally I was in Chicago for a con. The clones wanted to visit during my absence, but the beaming tech on our end was getting stuck. Seems to be working fine now.

Which reminds me... Sweater Boy said he was going to stop by in a couple of minutes. He wanted to know if you all had any lunch yet?

ECam: *beams in* Hey, Jess. *hugs* Nope...we didn't eat yet. *heads for fridge, grabs a beer*

Comment

*Addy and MJack beam in*

Addy: *hugs Jess* We have missed you so much!

her outfit...
                              Spoiler:

MJack: Welcome back, sweetheart. *kisses*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ctAQOcap73.jpg
                                ECam: *beams in* Hey, Jess. *hugs* Nope...we didn't eat yet. *heads for fridge, grabs a beer*
                                Jess: ECam! *hugs* Great to see you again. Okay, then... *sends text to Sweater Boy*

*Addy and MJack beam in*

Addy: *hugs Jess* We have missed you so much!

her outfit...
                                Spoiler:
                                http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/my1cutie/birthday/clothes/lbx14842_247743.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...rveAQOcap7.jpg
                                MJack: Welcome back, sweetheart. *kisses*
                                *hugs Addy* I missed you, too! Oh, lovely outfit

*kisses MJack* And quite a pleasure to be seeing you again

Comment

Working...
                                X