Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    Spoiler:
    Is it just me or was anyone else expecting Cuddles to beam in completely naked?
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      Spoiler:
      Is it just me or was anyone else expecting Cuddles to beam in completely naked?
      Spoiler:
      If our beaming tech was configured that way, he would have... but he was in too much of a hurry once he got the message.

Comment

Spoiler:
        If our beaming tech was configured that way, he would have... but he was in too much of a hurry once he got the message.
        Spoiler:
        Oooh! Okay! Poor thing
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

DFC's room...

DFC: Hey, Cuddles. *nods* How's it going?

Addy: Hi. *grins, moves over on the bed, motions for him to come over* So glad you could join us.
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
            DFC's room...

DFC: Hey, Cuddles. *nods* How's it going?

Addy: Hi. *grins, moves over on the bed, motions for him to come over* So glad you could join us.
            Cuddles: *strips, walks to Addy, swallows* My pleasure. *eyes DFC* In every way. *climbs in next to Addy*

Comment

*Gorm and Alainn beam into the lounge*

Gorm: Wow, Alainn! We haven't been in here all summer. Wonder how everyone is doing?

Alainn: I don't know. We could wait a little bit and see. Maybe someone will come in soon.
              Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
              (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

Wendy's house...

*message comes across*
                Wendy: *squees* My icon got first place this week in the SGA Icon contest.

Cammie: Congratulations, Sweet Lips. *kisses* Which one was it?

Wendy: *shows Cammie*

Cammie: Very nice, Sweet Lips. I think this calls for a champagne celebration in the hot tub. *smiles, sends text*
                Wendy: *squees again, goes with him to the hot tub as champagne is beamed in*
                Last edited by DJgirl; 02 December 2008, 05:55 PM.
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

Wendy's house...

*message comes across*
                  Wendy: *squees* My icon got first place this week in the SGA Icon contest.
                  Cammie: Congratulations, Sweet Lips. *kisses* Which one was it?
                  Wendy: *shows Cammie*

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...A/27-1copy.jpg

Cammie: Very nice, Sweet Lips. I think this calls for a champagne celebration in the hot tub. *smiles, sends text*
                  Wendy: *squees again, goes with him to the hot tub as champagne is beamed in*
                  Evie: (over intercom) Congrats, Wendy! Neelan's taking Jay's mind off of MSam or she'd be here to tell you herself. But all your icons were lovely! I wonder how the judges managed to choose just one?

Comment

Evie: (over intercom) Congrats, Wendy! Neelan's taking Jay's mind off of MSam or she'd be here to tell you herself. But all your icons were lovely! I wonder how the judges managed to choose just one?

Fruitie: *via interactive feed*I will let her know, Evie, thanks. It is very hard to choose. Everyone gets to vote. Whichever icons gets the most votes, wins. There are many weeks that it is very hard to choose. I have filled in for Wendy before and there are many wonderful artists.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Fruitie: (over intercom) Cutting the feeds for tonight. Later, everyone. *blows kisses*

random...

*Cuts feeds*
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...orpheus/33.jpg
                        Fruitie: *via interactive feed*I will let her know, Evie, thanks. It is very hard to choose. Everyone gets to vote. Whichever icons gets the most votes, wins. There are many weeks that it is very hard to choose. I have filled in for Wendy before and there are many wonderful artists.
                        Evie: (over intercom) I'll just bet! Good job to both of you. See you soon! *cuts intercom*

Comment

Tampa Bay, FL...

Methos: *nudges Karlin, kisses* Coffee's here. We should get an earlier start today.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                            Tampa Bay, FL...

Methos: *nudges Karlin, kisses* Coffee's here. We should get an earlier start today.
                            Tampa Bay, FL...

Karlin: *arches an eyebrow* Did anyone tell you, you're way too cheerful first thing in the mornings? *smiles, then sits up and yawns.* Whats on the agenda that we need an early start, oh cheerful one?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
                              Tampa Bay, FL...

Karlin: *arches an eyebrow* Did anyone tell you, you're way too cheerful first thing in the mornings? *smiles, then sits up and yawns.* Whats on the agenda that we need an early start, oh cheerful one?

Methos: Drink your coffee and I'll show you. *hands cup, gets laptop*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                                http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...lsAQOcap24.jpg
                                Methos: Drink your coffee and I'll show you. *hands cup, gets laptop*
                                Karlin: *sips her coffee, smiling as she admires his naked butt* Okay. *licks her lips and enjoys both the coffee and his form.*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X