Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
    *smiles and walks up to MasterJack* We haven't had time to visit for awhile. I was just wondering if you and me can um... *smiles and put arm around his* You know!
    MasterJack: *grins* You mean...? *whispers in her ear while squeezing her bum*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...A_AQOcap34.jpg
      Paul: No, just wondering what is keeping Samantha so long. Let's move inside the house. *blinks at Methos, turns away*

Methos: *whispers in Karlin's ear* He prefers to be called Colonel. Only a few of us get to call him Paul.
      Karlin: *arches and eyebrow and nods* Is there anything we can help you with, Colonel? I'm sure Samantha won't be too long.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
        Wendy: *beams in* Hi, all. *waves to ONTLLs , kisses MJack, goes and grabs a pop*
        Hello Wendy!
        Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
        sigpic
        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Amaretti: *beams in, gooses Wendy* That was hecka fun. *chuckles, heads to fridge*

Comment

MasterJack: *grins* You mean...? *whispers in her ear while squeezing her bum*
            *giggles and puts arms around his waist* Uh huh! *pulls him in close for a kiss* We could.. Back room?
            sigpic

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...idAQOcap19.jpg
              Amaretti: *beams in, gooses Wendy* That was hecka fun. *chuckles, heads to fridge*
              Wendy: *jumps a bit, starts giggling* Well hello there, Amaretti. How are you today?
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

Casa de Davis...Maui...

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
                Karlin: *arches and eyebrow and nods* Is there anything we can help you with, Colonel? I'm sure Samantha won't be too long.

Paul: *turns back* No...I just need to put my shotgun away.

Samantha: I'm here. *waves to Karlin and Methos, kisses Paul* Sorry I'm late.

Methos: Not a problem, Samantha. We know you have to work today. *kisses her cheek*

Comment

Wendy: *jumps a bit, starts giggling* Well hello there, Amaretti. How are you today?

Amaretti: I am terrific! I didn't get punched in the nose this morning, EDaniel stunned Kit...it's been a great day. *kisses* How are you, beautiful?

Comment

Casa de Davis...Maui...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...A_AQOcap41.jpg
                    Paul: *turns back* No...I just need to put my shotgun away.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ewAQOcap14.jpg
                    Samantha: I'm here. *waves to Karlin and Methos, kisses Paul* Sorry I'm late.

Methos: Not a problem, Samantha. We know you have to work today. *kisses her cheek*
                    Karlin: *smiles* I hope we didn't drag you away from anything, Samantha.
                    sigpic

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...idAQOcap22.jpg
                      Amaretti: I am terrific! I didn't get punched in the nose this morning, EDaniel stunned Kit...it's been a great day. *kisses* How are you, beautiful?
                      Wendy: *grins* My day has gone pretty well, too. Didn't get a single phone call from annoying customers all day. *admires the leather* You are looking particularly nice today.
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Casa de Davis...Maui...

Karlin: *smiles* I hope we didn't drag you away from anything, Samantha.

Samantha: No, I completed my task...and it is time for lunch. *smiles* I have tuna and croissants prepared and some fruit salad. I hope you like it.

Comment

Casa de Davis...Maui...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ewAQOcap15.jpg
                          Samantha: No, I completed my task...and it is time for lunch. *smiles* I have tuna and croissants prepared and some fruit salad. I hope you like it.
                          Casa de Davis...Maui...

Karlin: Sounds wonderful. *smiles* Can I give you a hand in anyway?
                          sigpic

Comment

Feed from the RDA Thunk thread..

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

"You left her all alone with MasterJack!"

ONTLLJC: Yes I did, its better then her drooling over the "other" Silver fox!
                            ONTLLJRS: Ah!
                            pssst.. other Silver fox is Mark Harmon of NCIS!
                            sigpic

Comment

Wendy: *grins* My day has gone pretty well, too. Didn't get a single phone call from annoying customers all day. *admires the leather* You are looking particularly nice today.

Amaretti: You sound ready to celebrate. *grins* Would you care to visit my playroom? I'll let you use the cuffs on me. *winks*

Comment

Casa de Davis...Maui...

Karlin: Sounds wonderful. *smiles* Can I give you a hand in anyway?
                                Samantha: Just be sure Methos has clean shoes when he walks in this time. *winks, leads them inside*

Methos: One time I had mud on my shoe and she will never let me forget it.

Comment

Working...
                                X