Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...adAQOcap30.jpg
    ECam: *hands her a beer* So, you got your man to sign up for training, I see.

MSam: *pats the seat next to her for ECam to sit* It took a little convincing, but in the end, he realized I was right. *smirks, takes sip of beer*
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Danny: *holds her tightly with one hand, runs other up under her shirt*
      *shivers, nibbles on his neck*
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post

MSam: *pats the seat next to her for ECam to sit* It took a little convincing, but in the end, he realized I was right. *smirks, takes sip of beer*

ECam: Of course you were. *sits, sips beer* You been givin' him any pointers? A little prep work? *grins*

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
          *shivers, nibbles on his neck*
          Danny: *sets transport code* I'll come help you pack...beam back when you leave in the morning?

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ctAQOcap61.jpg
            ECam: Of course you were. *sits, sips beer* You been givin' him any pointers? A little prep work? *grins*

MSam: I've shown him a thing or two. *takes drink* So, what have you been up to? *crosses her legs towards him*
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Danny: *sets transport code* I'll come help you pack...beam back when you leave in the morning?
              *smiles* Sounds good...*nods, waves to MSam and ECam* Bye guys! Have a fabulous week! *kisses Danny* Lets go pack...*beams them to her room*
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura
              "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
              Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

MSam: I've shown him a thing or two. *takes drink* So, what have you been up to? *crosses her legs towards him*

ECam: I was in charge the other day...then EDaniel was a jerk...now...I've been spending time with the girls...Barrett's taken over now...Val's off with Darling again. I think she's bartering for a really nice Father's Day present for me. *chuckles*

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                  *smiles* Sounds good...*nods, waves to MSam and ECam* Bye guys! Have a fabulous week! *kisses Danny* Lets go pack...*beams them to her room*
                  ECam: Later, Sal. Have fun. And, Danny, pack all her thongs.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ctAQOcap62.jpg
                    ECam: I was in charge the other day...then EDaniel was a jerk...now...I've been spending time with the girls...Barrett's taken over now...Val's off with Darling again. I think she's bartering for a really nice Father's Day present for me. *chuckles*
                    MSam: Well I am sure she will get something really nice. *smiles, takes sip of beer* So you have the whole evening to yourself, too? Mer is with Carol this evening.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

MSam: Well I am sure she will get something really nice. *smiles, takes sip of beer* So you have the whole evening to yourself, too? Mer is with Carol this evening.

ECam: Yeah...I figured I'd hang out in here until Val comes home.

Addy: *peeks out of BR2* Cupcake's taking me to his room to show me his new ties. I'll be home by 21:00PT.

*Addy and Cupcake beam out*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ctAQOcap63.jpg
                        ECam: Yeah...I figured I'd hang out in here until Val comes home.

Addy: *peeks out of BR2* Cupcake's taking me to his room to show me his new ties. I'll be home by 21:00PT.

*Addy and Cupcake beam out*
                        MSam: Addy is in for a treat. I helped him pick out a some great new ties while he was on leave. He wouldn't let me try them out though. They are only for Addy.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

MSam: Addy is in for a treat. I helped him pick out a some great new ties while he was on leave. He wouldn't let me try them out though. They are only for Addy.

ECam: He knows how to spoil her. *kisses* Thanks for helping him. A happy, giddy Addy makes my hobbies easier to pursue. *winks*

Comment

Kat: Hello
                            sigpic

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ctAQOcap68.jpg
                              ECam: He knows how to spoil her. *kisses* Thanks for helping him. A happy, giddy Addy makes my hobbies easier to pursue. *winks*

MSam: And what kind of hobbies would those be? *playfully bites lip as she plays with his jacket collar*

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                              http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21/igrainef/CliffS12/SimonReckoning51.jpg
                              Kat: Hello

MSam: *looks over* Hello, Kat.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

MSam: And what kind of hobbies would those be? *playfully bites lip as she plays with his jacket collar*

MSam: *looks over* Hello, Kat.

Kat: MSam, why even bother w/ him. Mitchell clones are so very annoying. I should know Iffy has two of them now.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X