Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
    http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...m/01-15-18.jpg
    SourThang: *beams in* Afternoon, peoples! *spots Chafty* You guys made it home.
    Chafty: Yep.
    SourThang: Where's GLD?
    Chafty: Beamed out with Danny.
    SourThang: *grins* Nice!
    Chafty: So, what was this promotion you got?
    SourThang: I'm heading up R&D at Area 51.
    Chafty: Wow, very good. *gives her a hug*
    SourThang: It's great! That's actually why I'm here. I need to see Addy and MJack about something. Give GLD my love when she returns.
    Chafty: I will. *kisses her* Congrats, Sour.
    SourThang: *grinning* Thanks *goes over to MJack* May I have a word with you, sir?
    Addy: Hi, Sour. Congratulations. *hugs*

MJack: What's up? You got the fruit basket okay, right? I had it sent over this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      Addy: Hi, Sour. Congratulations. *hugs*

MJack: What's up? You got the fruit basket okay, right? I had it sent over this morning.

SourThang: *hugs back* Thank you so much! I'm still giddy about it. Yes, I got the basket, sir. It was very nice. Thank you. I actually wanted to run my first project idea past you.
      GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
      Snurch if you want!

Comment

at site of new Replicant House...

RepCam: Everyone's clear on what to do?

*nods from group*
        RepCam: Good. I'm gonna head home then up to the D-II for my patrol. I'll check your progress afterwards. *beams away*

Comment

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...m/01-16-11.jpg
          SourThang: *hugs back* Thank you so much! I'm still giddy about it. Yes, I got the basket, sir. It was very nice. Thank you. I actually wanted to run my first project idea past you.

MJack: Such enthusiasm...good to see.

Addy: *giggles* What's your idea, Sour?

Comment

MJack: Such enthusiasm...good to see.

Addy: *giggles* What's your idea, Sour?

SourThang: Well, it actually came to me after that last episode when you all were taken away. I have an idea of making the locator chips better. *hands MJack her notes* I know it's all technical babble right now. The problem is, I need the original program for the chips to make any changes too them. I can guess what Mac did to them, but can't know for sure without actually seeing the program.
            GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
            Snurch if you want!

Comment

*Sheppy and DFC beam in*

Sheppy: Afernoon, Lounge. *waves, heads over to Addy, kisses*
              DFC: Afternoon everyone. *kisses Wendy, then heads over to Addy* Hello, beautiful.
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...m/01-16-12.jpg
                SourThang: Well, it actually came to me after that last episode when you all were taken away. I have an idea of making the locator chips better. *hands MJack her notes* I know it's all technical babble right now. The problem is, I need the original program for the chips to make any changes too them. I can guess what Mac did to them, but can't know for sure without actually seeing the program.

MJack: *hands notes to Addy*

Addy: So, you're talking about improving your clan's locator chips, is that correct? Mac didn't create the ones for our clan.
                MasterJack: Not that that's a problem.
                Addy: No. *smiles* I just want to be sure I am clear as to what exactly you are working on.

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                  *Sheppy and DFC beam in*

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...roject/254.jpg
                  DFC: Afternoon everyone. *kisses Wendy, then heads over to Addy* Hello, beautiful.

Ducky: Hey Sheppy and DFC *waves*
                  Nibbles: Hey *nods, offers fork to Foxy* You want some?
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura
                  "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                  Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

*Sheppy and DFC beam in*

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...roject/254.jpg
                    Addy: *swats Sheppy's bum as he walks away to Wendy* Hey, evil CammieCake. Grab me a beer? I'll be over to see you when I'm done speaking with Sour?

Comment

*Sheppy and DFC beam in*

Chafty: *waves* Hey guys.

MJack: *hands notes to Addy*

Addy: So, you're talking about improving your clan's locator chips, is that correct? Mac didn't create the ones for our clan.
                      MasterJack: Not that that's a problem.
                      Addy: No. *smiles* I just want to be sure I am clear as to what exactly you are working on.

SourThang: Oh, I was thinking he did some improvements on them. Yes, that's what I was talking about. Make you're locator chips more effeciant so they won't be able to be blocked. Even through a TDF, or anything else.
                      GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                      Snurch if you want!

Comment

Sheppy: *tosses jacket on futon* What ya' workin' on, sexy? *kisses Wendy on cheek*

Comment

Addy: *swats Sheppy's bum as he walks away to Wendy* Hey, evil CammieCake. Grab me a beer? I'll be over to see you when I'm done speaking with Sour?

DFC: Sure thing. *winks, heads to bar*
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Chafty: *waves* Hey guys.

SourThang: Oh, I was thinking he did some improvements on them. Yes, that's what I was talking about. Make you're locator chips more effeciant so they won't be able to be blocked. Even through a TDF, or anything else.
                            Addy: I don't recall Mac ever working on our locator chips. *looks at MJack*

MJack: What? The only one I ever ordered to do work on them was Mer.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...massedited.jpg
                              Sheppy: *tosses jacket on futon* What ya' workin' on, sexy? *kisses Wendy on cheek*
                              Wendy: Hi! *smiles up at him* You have perfect timing. I was just finishing up the last of my billings for work.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Addy: I don't recall Mac ever working on our locator chips. *looks at MJack*

MJack: What? The only one I ever ordered to do work on them was Mer.
                                SourThang: Must have mixed them up. That's who I meant was Mer. Sorry, brain fluster there cause of being excited.

Spoiler:

Sorry, it was Mer that I really meant. Got my McKay clones mixed up. Sorry Wendy, forgive me!!
                                GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                                Snurch if you want!

Comment

Working...
                                X