Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    Jay: Gentle-- oh... uh... I'm trying to broaden my experiences, so... we'll see, huh? *closes cabinet, looks for new rag, hold up a small towel* Is this okay?
    EDSam: It will do. *quickly finishes with the harness, starts down the ladder, falls into his arms* Oops...clumsy of me. Sorry, are you okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      EDSam: It will do. *quickly finishes with the harness, starts down the ladder, falls into his arms* Oops...clumsy of me. Sorry, are you okay?
      Jay: *smiles* I'm fine and why do I get the feeling that was planned? *keeps her in his arms even though he doesn't have to*

Comment

Gen Hottie: Afternoon, Lounge!
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

onboard the Daedelus II...

CamSyn: Good morning, colonel.
          Caldwell: Good morning. You're early.
          CamSyn: Yes, sir. *grins, heads for locker room*

in Cuddles' room...

Cuddles: *wakes up with a start* Hey! Addy's place! Where are my clothes?

Comment

We'll make definitive arrangements when Evie and I get home from brunch tomorrow. You guys can just drop off your stuff and hang out in the Lounge until then. *winks* Alpha will make sure everyone's taken care of until I get back.
            Ducky: *smiles* Okay, sounds good. Did Nibbles mention he might bring few of his kegs with him?
            He promised that he wont give any to Imp without someone okaying it. *smiles* He's been making more all morning.
            Cub: Still you thought I was him.
            Honest mistake.
            Cub: Sure. Hey we should go. Almost time.
            Yeah, we should. *stands up* We'll be back later, maybe. *kisses Ducky* Cheer up. *smiles at Neelan* Incase I dont see you before I go, thank you, thank you, and thank you! I owe you big time.
            Cub: Getting hungry...
            *rolls eyes* Lets go. Bye Lounge! *beams out with Cub*
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura
            "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
            Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Jay: *smiles* I'm fine and why do I get the feeling that was planned? *keeps her in his arms even though he doesn't have to*
              EDSam: Because you are very smart. *kisses* I need to get some things done with Addy being kidnapped and all...and I know you need to look after Neelan today. We can continue this tomorrow when you bring your duffel bag?

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                Cammie: Hello, sir! *waves*
                Sheppy: I'm gonna go get Cuddles' clothes to him. Later, lounge. *beams home*

Comment

Hiya, General! *waves*

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                  Ducky: *smiles* Okay, sounds good. Did Nibbles mention he might bring few of his kegs with him?
                  He promised that he wont give any to Imp without someone okaying it. *smiles* He's been making more all morning.
                  Cub: Still you thought I was him.
                  Honest mistake.
                  Cub: Sure. Hey we should go. Almost time.
                  Yeah, we should. *stands up* We'll be back later, maybe. *kisses Ducky* Cheer up. *smiles at Neelan* Incase I dont see you before I go, thank you, thank you, and thank you! I owe you big time.
                  Cub: Getting hungry...
                  *rolls eyes* Lets go. Bye Lounge! *beams out with Cub*
                  Later, guys! No problem, Ducky. *smiles, finishes her tea, snuggles into Cammie* Mmmmm... warm.

Comment

That's so sweet of him.

Comment

Hiya, General! *waves*

Later, guys! No problem, Ducky. *smiles, finishes her tea, snuggles into Cammie* Mmmmm... warm.

Gen Hottie: Hi Cammie. Hey, Neelan! *blows kiss* Feeling better?
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

EDSam: Because you are very smart. *kisses* I need to get some things done with Addy being kidnapped and all...and I know you need to look after Neelan today. We can continue this tomorrow when you bring your duffel bag?
                        Jay: *sets her down* Very self-confident, aren't you? *smiles, remembers the choco cabinet* I'll be here when you get back from patrol, 'k?

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...0Return/33.jpg
                          Gen Hottie: Hi Cammie. Hey, Neelan! *blows kiss* Feeling better?
                          Quite a bit, actually. I think the staying warm helps. *rubs her hand up Cammie's arm under the blanket*

Comment

Jay: *sets her down* Very self-confident, aren't you? *smiles, remembers the choco cabinet* I'll be here when you get back from patrol, 'k?
                            EDSam: It comes from living with EDaniel. *runs fingers along his lips* I'll be here no later than 17:00...if all goes well. *kisses*

Comment

EDSam: It comes from living with EDaniel. *runs fingers along his lips* I'll be here no later than 17:00...if all goes well. *kisses*
                              Jay: Mmmm... *pulls away from kiss* Got it. *smiles, crosses his fingers* Here's hoping it all goes very well. *winks, beams back to the Lounge*

Comment

Jay: Mmmm... *pulls away from kiss* Got it. *smiles, crosses his fingers* Here's hoping it all goes very well. *winks, beams back to the Lounge*
                                Cammie: Hey, Jay. *kisses Neelan* I should let him get back to you?

Comment

Working...
                                X