Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    Evie: Hello again, Val! How are those beautiful girls of yours?

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...gate/MM/90.jpg

It is? Sounds violent. So... are "pounding" and "nailing" also euphamisms?
    *nods* Yup.

Ducky: *Wakes up* Hey...What are you ladies watching? *notices guys* Oh...
    Welcome back sleepy *looks over her shoulder, blows kiss*
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      *nods* Yup.

Ducky: *Wakes up* Hey...What are you ladies watching? *notices guys* Oh...
      Welcome back sleepy *looks over her shoulder, blows kiss*

GLD: *whispers to Sal* Wouldn't it be benificial to us if he helped too?
      GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
      Snurch if you want!

Comment

Evie: Hello again, Val! How are those beautiful girls of yours?

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...gate/MM/90.jpg

It is? Sounds violent. So... are "pounding" and "nailing" also euphamisms?
        ECVala: The girls are doing splendidly, thanks for asking. And, yes, they are, but getting hammered is something different. You'll learn in time. *winks*

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
          GLD: *whispers to Sal* Wouldn't it be benificial to us if he helped too?
          Oh definitely. *whispers* Do you want to pull off his shirt or me?

Ducky: *walks over* What're you two whispering about? *leans down kisses GLD's cheek* Hi
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

ON the stage....

Cub: *climbs ladder to install the stripper pole's ceiling bracket* Okay. Bracket.
            Fruitie: *holds up the bracket*
            Cub: *takes bracket, holds it against the ceiling, marks holes, hands it back down* Drill.
            Fruitie: *passes up the drill*
            Cuddles: Well, until you actually need me, I'll be working on those anchors for ECam.
            Fruitie: Okay, sweetheart. *blows kiss*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
              ECVala: The girls are doing splendidly, thanks for asking. And, yes, they are, but getting hammered is something different. You'll learn in time. *winks*
              Evie: It's very confusing. None of Neelan's boys have ever used these terms... at least, not in front of me. *changing subjects* I remember ECam saying they'd had a growth spirt. How big are they now?

Comment

ECam: Grab a drink of water and we'll get to the second panel. *picks up sport bottle, tilts head back, takes long drink* Hey, sweetheart! *smiles, steps over, gives Val a kiss*

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                  Oh definitely. *whispers* Do you want to pull off his shirt or me?

Ducky: *walks over* What're you two whispering about? *leans down kisses GLD's cheek* Hi
                  GLD: *whispers back* I'll handle this one. *stands up* I thought you might want to help the guys out, but first, you'll be way too hot like that. *winks as she pulls his shirt off of him* Now go ahead and go help.
                  Ducky: Okay! *walks off towards the guys*
                  GLD: *smacks his bum as he walks away*
                  GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                  Snurch if you want!

Comment

Imp: *grabs a bottle of water, drinks*
                    Cuddles: Wanna toss a couple of those up here?
                    Imp: *grins wickedly*
                    Cuddles: Please? *tilts head*

Comment

ECam: Grab a drink of water and we'll get to the second panel. *picks up sport bottle, tilts head back, takes long drink* Hey, sweetheart! *smiles, steps over, gives Val a kiss*
                      Musckles: Sounds good to me. *takes a drink of water then poors a little over his back*
                      GLD: Oh my! *fans self*
                      Musckles: Hey GLD. Didn't see you come in. *goes over and gives her a kiss*
                      GLD: I didn't want to interupt you.
                      SourThang: Lookin good out there, ECam! *winks*
                      GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                      Snurch if you want!

Comment

Cub: Why does it feel so hot in here?
                        Fruitie: Feels fine to me. Maybe it's just hotter up there on the ladder. Heat rising and all that.
                        Cub: I guess. Still. *removes shirt, let's it drop to the floor* Hey, Cuddles. Throw one of those waters up here, will ya?
                        Cuddles: *looks up, smirks, throws the water bottle up then waits to watch Cub drink*

Comment

Evie: It's very confusing. None of Neelan's boys have ever used these terms... at least, not in front of me. *changing subjects* I remember ECam saying they'd had a growth spirt. How big are they now?
                          ECam: Around 20 lbs...30 inches, give or take. *kisses Val* Back to work, guys! *heads to work area* Okay, lift the second panel.

Comment

*Cutie Pie beams in*

Cutie Pie: Hey Lounge. I meant to pop over here for the longest time, but had some serious business to attend to down in my lair.

So, how's things with all of you?

Comment

Nibbles: Water sounds good *grabs bottle, drinks it all in one go* Looks like Ducky joined us just in time for a break.
                              Ducky: Not my fault you guys decided to break...
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

ECam: Around 20 lbs...30 inches, give or take. *kisses Val* Back to work, guys! *heads to work area* Okay, lift the second panel.
                                Evie: Oh my. Sounds like they're going to be very tall. *sees Cub drinking water* Oh my.

Comment

Working...
                                X