Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
    http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...ePower/141.jpg
    Darling: Oh...you meant the other thing. *grins and winks at Addy* I do what I can.
    Addy: You are so getting pounced before the day is over...by someone...we can only take so much, you know?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      Addy: I get the same thing, but not if I use separate windows for GW and each PB album.
      Well the moment I open two windows it goes a bit haywire... Hopefully reinstalling IE will work
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
        Well the moment I open two windows it goes a bit haywire... Hopefully reinstalling IE will work
        Addy: Hopefully. Do you have any other applications open at the same time? It might be a RAM issue. I rarely use IM for that reason. It messes with my other apps sometimes...too much for the computer to handle. And the WinDVD and photo editor...they can't be open at the same time either.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ectAQOcap7.jpg
          ECam: Hello, gorgeous. *kisses, leads her to Back Room 1, shuts door, kisses, hugs*

Walter: (on intercom) I stopped the outgoing feed.
          ECam: Thanks, Walter. *licks lips* Now that they think we're making out...we need to discuss setting up the lounge next Tuesday for the tournament. I need you to get six poker tables in here...one on the stage and five surrounding it and erect some sort of barrier and cover story so MJack won't see any of it. Can you do that for me? I'll be around to help...I've got the chips, cards, etc. covered.
          In back room 1...

Fruitie: Of course I can do that for you. I'll make some phone calls about getting authentic poker tables in here. Gunny has already volunteered to help with the actual set up on Tuesday, but I will also ask Cuddles if he would like to help me.
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Hi Buttercup! *blows kiss* Bye Musckles *waves*
            Ducky: News about what?

Buttercup: Hold on. Musckles left a memo here somewhere. Here it is. *hands memo to Sal*
            GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
            Snurch if you want!

Comment

Addy: Hopefully. Do you have any other applications open at the same time? It might be a RAM issue. I rarely use IM for that reason. It messes with my other apps sometimes...too much for the computer to handle. And the WinDVD and photo editor...they can't be open at the same time either.
              I tried only having IE open and still does it...It just suddenly happened to me last week Before that it was just fine.
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Addy: You are so getting pounced before the day is over...by someone...we can only take so much, you know?

Darling: Yes, I do know. *smirks* V_Sparky, this game isn't looking so good for you. *takes one of his knights*
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
                  http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l213/GottaLoveDaniel/Sheppard/Season%202/Hive-11.jpg
                  Buttercup: Hold on. Musckles left a memo here somewhere. Here it is. *hands memo to Sal*
                  Thanks *reads* Seriously? Is he okay? And GLD? Poor thing...She must be worried sick.
                  Ducky: Whoa...Kinda not very smart of him...
                  We hope he gets better soon
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

In back room 1...
                    http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...orpheus/35.jpg
                    Fruitie: Of course I can do that for you. I'll make some phone calls about getting authentic poker tables in here. Gunny has already volunteered to help with the actual set up on Tuesday, but I will also ask Cuddles if he would like to help me.

ECam: Excellent. Addy will keep MJack away from the lounge all day. You can start without me if you get in here first. So...how long do we stay in here? Are we officially having a quickie or should I lay down and take a nap?

Comment

I tried only having IE open and still does it...It just suddenly happened to me last week Before that it was just fine.
                      Wendy: I have trouble all the time with my work computer and IE. I had to give up playing in the thunk threads during the day because it is just too much for my computer to handle. I can only have one thread and one PB open at any given time or else I will have to reboot.
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Addy: Did you have a Windows Update or something like that? Every time I get something updated and improved, there seems to be some quirk as a result.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...tAQOcap107.jpg
                          ECam: Excellent. Addy will keep MJack away from the lounge all day. You can start without me if you get in here first. So...how long do we stay in here? Are we officially having a quickie or should I lay down and take a nap?
                          In back room 1...

Fruitie: Well we are both here, we might as well take advantage of the situation. Val watching?
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Wendy: I have trouble all the time with my work computer and IE. I had to give up playing in the thunk threads during the day because it is just too much for my computer to handle. I can only have one thread and one PB open at any given time or else I will have to reboot.
                            That sucks big time... My IE just shuts down and I have to reopen it again. But never had to resort to a reboot.
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...ePower/136.jpg
                              Darling: Yes, I do know. *smirks* V_Sparky, this game isn't looking so good for you. *takes one of his knights*

V_Sparky: Addy, you're sure he didn't enhance his chess game with nanites?

Addy: I think he's just been practicing a lot. *kisses V_Sparky*

Comment

In back room 1...

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...orpheus/33.jpg
                                Fruitie: Well we are both here, we might as well take advantage of the situation. Val watching?
                                ECVala: *enters room*
                                ECam: I locked the door...didn't I?
                                ECVala: I picked the lock. Let's play. *smiles*
                                Walter: (in control room) *receives Val's signal, resumes outgoing feed for Back Room 1*

Comment

Working...
                                X