Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    Alpha: *nods to Doc* Hello again. Good to see you out and about. *turns to Cammie, squats near his chair, lowers his voice* You guys do a flyover of Palomar today? 'Cause I thought I head a 302 whine when we were on our way down the mountain.

*watching feeds over Jay's head*

*laughs* He's just jealous because he didn't think ahead enough to install a winch!

Cammie: You know we don't discuss those things in public. Geesh!

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
      Such a sweetie. *sips drink* Perfect. *smiles* Hey, have you got company coming over tonight? *raises eyebrow*

Alveus: Not that I'm aware of.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ctAQOcap13.jpg
        Cammie: Excuse me. *turns* Hey, there. *blows kiss*
        Wendy: *blows kiss back* Hi, Angel Eyes! How was your day? *sees Doc and Addy* Hiya, guys!
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ctAQOcap12.jpg
          Cammie: You know we don't discuss those things in public. Geesh!
          Alpha: Then I'll send you a memo. *rises, walks to bar*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ctAQOcap14.jpg
            Cammie: That's right...you guys have an Aurora-class ship now. Uh...Kali showed it to Addy.

Addy: From a distance only. *smiles*
            Doc: Well when you have time, I'll give you a tour, it needs work, but it's good to go.

Alpha: *nods to Doc* Hello again. Good to see you out and about. *turns to Cammie, squats near his chair, lowers his voice* You guys do a flyover of Palomar today? 'Cause I thought I head a 302 whine when we were on our way down the mountain.
            Doc: Sorry to interupt and to earsdrop, but that was one of mine, we had a navigation malfuntion on one of our F-302's. It happened around the same time as our comminications went down. We're experiencing problems with the storme we're having at the moment.
            sigpic

Comment

Erin: Okay. *ducks head* Better question: Would you like company this evening? After your shift here at the bar, of course.
              Alveus: I think I might like company. Yours?
              Erin: *rolls eyes* I suppose I'm not being forward enough. *smiles* Yes, mine, silly. You don't have to answer now. I just wanted to be sure to ask. *sips drink, pops a pretzel*

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                Wendy: *blows kiss back* Hi, Angel Eyes! How was your day? *sees Doc and Addy* Hiya, guys!
                Alpha: Then I'll send you a memo. *rises, walks to bar*
                Addy: *stands* I need to go. I'll see you all later. *looks toward the bar* No kiss for you then, Alpha! Later! *waves, beams out*

Comment

Wendy: *beams in* Evening Lounge!
                  Ooh, hey, Wendy! *shakes head* Sorry, I missed you before.

Comment

Doc: Hi Wendy. *gives a wave*

Addy: *stands* I need to go. I'll see you all later. *looks toward the bar* No kiss for you then, Alpha! Later! *waves, beams out*
                    Doc: Bye Addy, thanks for the chat.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
                      Ooh, hey, Wendy! *shakes head* Sorry, I missed you before.
                      Hi Erin! It's okay. It gets crazy in here sometimes. *smiles*
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Cammie: My day went well. How was yours?

Wendy: It was good. Had a great workout. *smiles*
                        Last edited by DJgirl; 14 January 2008, 04:01 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Doc: *suddenly feels a little uncomfortable.* I think I'd better go. It was nice meeting you again, Cammie. Bye everyone. *puts her drink down, stands and beams out*
                          sigpic

Comment

Erin: *pops another pretzel* Hey, Al, is there stuff for salads in the fridge or just food for garnishes?
                            Alveus: Maybe, I don't always keep track of the food groceries. Wanna come around and look?
                            Erin: Oh, yes, thank you. *goes around bar, opens fridge, sees nothing on the top shelves, leans over to look in bottom drawers*
                            Alveus: *steps back and stares as she leans over*
                            Erin: You'd think some of these things could be put toward the top. *stands up, puts lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and black olives on the counter*
                            Alveus: *helps clear a clean space* Well, most of those items need to stay in the 'crisper' drawer on the bottom anyway.
                            Erin: *starts fixing salad* Oh, good point.
                            Alveus: Want another Amaretto sour with your salad?
                            Erin: That would be great. Thanks, Al. *kisses*

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
                              Doc: *suddenly feels a little uncomfortable.* I think I'd better go. It was nice meeting you again, Cammie. Bye everyone. *puts her drink down, stands and beams out*

Cammie: See you later, Doc.

Wendy: *waves as she beams out* Well now I feel like crap. I'm getting a drink, want anything?
                              Cammie: I'll go over with you. *they both head to the bar*
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Wendy: *waves as she beams out* Well now I feel like crap. I'm getting a drink, want anything?
                                Cammie: I'll go over with you. *they both head to the bar*
                                Hey, you okay, Wendy? I can make you a salad if you want?

Comment

Working...
                                X