Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    Addy: In the past you've had a bodyguard travel with you...but remain cloaked. *sips soda* How does Calum say you're progressing with your memory?
    Doc: Oh, well CJ said I could come here alone. So I guess he's just monitoring me from Ops. *sips her soda.* Um Calum said there's a chance one day it all might come back and it might not. I can remember somethings. Sometimes it's just a matter of putting a names to the faces. *takes another drink* Truthfully, I don't know whether I like the other me. At least this way, I get to have a second chance.
    sigpic

Comment

EDSam: *sits beside Jack, grabs popcorn, stares at screen* Hi, Doc.
      MasterJack: You're welcome.
      Doc: Hi.... um... EDSam. *gives an embarrassed blush* Sorry.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
        Doc: Oh, well CJ said I could come here alone. So I guess he's just monitoring me from Ops. *sips her soda.* Um Calum said there's a chance one day it all might come back and it might not. I can remember somethings. Sometimes it's just a matter of putting a names to the faces. *takes another drink* Truthfully, I don't know whether I like the other me. At least this way, I get to have a second chance.
        Addy: I guess that's a healthy attitude to have. *waves at monitor* Hi, CJ. We'll see if he's watching. *winks*

Comment

Doc: Hi.... um... EDSam. *gives an embarrassed blush* Sorry.
          EDSam: Hey, Doc...very good. *smiles*

MJack: Does the feed bother you, Doc? We can move somewhere....

Comment

Addy: I guess that's a healthy attitude to have. *waves at monitor* Hi, CJ. We'll see if he's watching. *winks*
            Doc: I can't do much about it, so I live with it. *smirks* He's watching.
            From Atlantis: CJ: Hi Addy. *blows kiss*

EDSam: Hey, Doc...very good. *smiles*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ndAQOcap31.jpg
            MJack: Does the feed bother you, Doc? We can move somewhere....
            Doc: No, it's fine, I just.... I have a problem remmbering names. It get's a little embarrassing sometimes.
            sigpic

Comment

Doc: I can't do much about it, so I live with it. *smirks* He's watching.
              From Atlantis: CJ: Hi Addy. *blows kiss*

Doc: No, it's fine, I just.... I have a problem remmbering names. It get's a little embarrassing sometimes.
              Addy: You're in good hands then with CJ watching. *smiles*
              EDSam: No need to be embarrassed, Doc. We all have to use cheat notes now and then to remember who is who around here...*snorts* So many handsome clones...many look alike...*shrugs, smiles*

Comment

Comment

Comment

Addy: You're in good hands then with CJ watching. *smiles*
                    EDSam: No need to be embarrassed, Doc. We all have to use cheat notes now and then to remember who is who around here...*snorts* So many handsome clones...many look alike...*shrugs, smiles*
                    Doc: CJ's sweet, he breifed me on who's clones are who's, I never realized just how many there are though. And how many looked alike. I guess that saying of 'So many clones, so little time' is true.
                    From Atlantis: CJ: She's doing fine, Addy, which is why I suggested she come out on her own.
                    sigpic

Comment

Zane: *beams in* Evening Lounge. Any of you lovely ladies seen Sal?
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura
                      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Doc: CJ's sweet, he breifed me on who's clones are who's, I never realized just how many there are though. And how many looked alike. I guess that saying of 'So many clones, so little time' is true.
                        From Atlantis: CJ: She's doing fine, Addy, which is why I suggested she come out on her own.
                        Addy: You can say that again. *looks to interactive feed* It's good to see her, CJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                          http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...rd/MC004-1.jpg
                          EDSam: She's punishing EDaniel for Addy. *turns aside, opens channel to Back Room 2* Zane is here, cover up and spank him...he thinks you're punishing him.

Comment

EDSam: She's punishing EDaniel for Addy. *turns aside, opens channel to Back Room 2* Zane is here, cover up and spank him...he thinks you're punishing him.

Zane: Sal? She has no upper body strenght! *leans over to look at feeds* Okay...Strange...*steps away from feeds and shakes head*
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                              http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...rd/MC004-1.jpg
                              oh my goodness.

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
                                oh my goodness.
                                Zane: You okay Cajn? You look a bit flushed...
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X