• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
    Fruitie: Good idea! *pinches Cub's bum, then runs into the showers*
    Cub: *chases after, smiling*

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...ason3/MB26.jpg
      Scruffy: So Evie, now that you have had the oficial grand tour, what do you think of the place?

Oh I think it's fabulous and so full of intrigue. Alpha wouldn't let me open all the drawers and cabinets in the back rooms, but at least I know I don't always have to go home to *makes air quotes* entertain my friends. *winks at Scruffy*

Alpha: Hey, if I showed you everything on your first day, there'd be no surprises later on. *grins*

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
        And they left the jets on. Goody! *strips and slips into hot tub* Come here *motions to him with her finger*

Let me just.... *kicks off shoes, unbuckles belt*

Zane: Well, I don't know how to make your usual drink. But Sal has made sure I know how to make a sex on the beach. *stands up, offers his hand* How about I get you one of those?
        Sex on the beach sounds all well and good, but that sand is murder. *blows raspberry* My drink is easy... *giggles at the sound of that, then lifts Captain Morgan bottle* You just put some ice in the cocktail shaker, then pour in a few ounces of this, put the top on and shake it, then pour it over a glass of Diet Coke. Here, I'll even get the Diet Coke out.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
          http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...e/1015-118.jpg

Oh I think it's fabulous and so full of intrigue. Alpha wouldn't let me open all the drawers and cabinets in the back rooms, but at least I know I don't always have to go home to *makes air quotes* entertain my friends. *winks at Scruffy*

Alpha: Hey, if I showed you everything on your first day, there'd be no surprises later on. *grins*

Scruffy: Alpha's has a point. But when you are ready for a few more of those surprises, you just let me know. *smirks*
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Alpha: *leans close to Scruffy* I haven't told her about the feeds yet either. *winks*
            Evie: What? What did you say? I didn't catch that.

Comment

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...35GC23-144.jpg

Let me just.... *kicks off shoes, unbuckles belt*
              Am I getting a show? *grins* Lucky me.

Sex on the beach sounds all well and good, but that sand is murder. *blows raspberry* My drink is easy... *giggles at the sound of that, then lifts Captain Morgan bottle* You just put some ice in the cocktail shaker, then pour in a few ounces of this, put the top on and shake it, then pour it over a glass of Diet Coke. Here, I'll even get the Diet Coke out.
              Zane: *chuckles* That's why you use a large towel. *watches Neelan get diet coke* Nice. So right, easy drink. Got that *picks up Captain Morgan and cocktail shaker* Last one. Don't want your clan upset. *takes coke from Neelan, prepares drink* One for the gorgeous lady. *grabs another beer for himself*
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura
              "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
              Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Alpha: *leans close to Scruffy* I haven't told her about the feeds yet either. *winks*
                Evie: What? What did you say? I didn't catch that.

Scruffy: Oh...he didn't say anything. *smiles* Hungry? We can order a pizza or something. I have a little time before I have to head up to the Daedelus II.
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

Am I getting a show? *grins* Lucky me.

I was just gonna take it all off quickly, but if a show would help you relax....

Cuddles: *takes off outer shirt, rubbing it across his back, tosses it at Sal, lifts a bit of black T, puts it back down, grins, lifts it up again, laughs, tackles Sal*

Zane: *chuckles* That's why you use a large towel. *watches Neelan get diet coke* Nice. So right, easy drink. Got that *picks up Captain Morgan and cocktail shaker* Last one. Don't want your clan upset. *takes coke from Neelan, prepares drink* One for the gorgeous lady. *grabs another beer for himself*
                  Oh they won't get mad. Besides, *looks around, whispers* I'm not as tipsy as Cuddles thinks. I just like seeing him get jealous. *laughs* But now that he's busy with Sal, I don't have to worry about it. I should probably eat something though. Rum is not lunch. *kisses Zane*

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/DanJackgirl/Shepard/Season3/NML6.jpg
                    Scruffy: Oh...he didn't say anything. *smiles* Hungry? We can order a pizza or something. I have a little time before I have to head up to the Daedelus II.
                    Nibbles: *pauses movie* Did someone mention food?
                    Ducky: How did you hear that? They're across the room?
                    Nibbles: It's a skill. Someone mentioned food?
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...ason3/NML6.jpg

Yes, I'd love some pizza! Can we order Hawaiian?

Alpha: *calls towards bar* Neelan! Scruffy's gonna order some pizza! What's your preference?
                      Ham and anything is fine with me. Zane? Pizza?

Comment

in showers....

Cub: *holding Fruitie close under the hot water, growls into her neck* Forget the sauna? *nibbles earlobe*

Comment

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...35GC23-190.jpg

I was just gonna take it all off quickly, but if a show would help you relax....

Cuddles: *takes off outer shirt, rubbing it across his back, tosses it at Sal, lifts a bit of black T, puts it back down, grins, lifts it up again, laughs, tackles Sal*
                          *whistles* Sexy! *grins, kisses* You got a hard tackle there.

Oh they won't get mad. Besides, *looks around, whispers* I'm not as tipsy as Cuddles thinks. I just like seeing him get jealous. *laughs* But now that he's busy with Sal, I don't have to worry about it. I should probably eat something though. Rum is not lunch. *kisses Zane*
                          Zane: *grins* Well rum isn't lunch, but desert. Well part of dessert, whip cream is more important
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

*whistles* Sexy! *grins, kisses* You got a hard tackle there.
                            Cuddles: *smiles, kisses Sal's neck* I try. *settles next to Sal, turns, leans back so he's draped across her breast* Are we feeling relaxed yet? *grins*

Zane: *grins* Well rum isn't lunch, but desert. Well part of dessert, whip cream is more important
                            MMMMM.... whipped cream is good, but I don't usually have it anywhere near my rum. *laughs* I'd consider it alcohol abuse. *laughs again*

Comment

in Cammie's room....

*bolts upright, looks around* Where did I leave my head last night? *gets up, beams home*

Spoiler:
                              Holy crap! I managed to top the page four time in a row!

Comment

Nibbles: *pauses movie* Did someone mention food?
                                Ducky: How did you hear that? They're across the room?
                                Nibbles: It's a skill. Someone mentioned food?
                                http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...e/1015-124.jpg

Yes, I'd love some pizza! Can we order Hawaiian?

Alpha: *calls towards bar* Neelan! Scruffy's gonna order some pizza! What's your preference?
                                Ham and anything is fine with me. Zane? Pizza?

Scruffy: Okay, a Hawaiian for the lovely lady, Ham and anything for the beautiful Neelan, and then I will just order some supremes and maybe a meat lover or two. Be right back...*starts to get up hears intercom turn on*

Gunny: (over intercom) Don't worry Scruffy. I was monitoring. I will order and send it in once it gets here.
                                Scruffy: I didn't even know you left.
                                Gunny: (over intercom) Yeah right after I said hello to Evie. Had some things to take care of here at home.
                                Scruffy: Thanks Gunny!
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X