X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...r/DoP006ed.jpg
    Babyface: Sure. You gonna page someone? *winks*
    Wendy: *an idea pops in her head* Actually how about if we...*whispers in his ear*
    Babyface: I like that idea. *gets out of the hot tub and leads Wendy to his room*
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

somewhere in the skies over Earth...

Johnny: Got plans for the weekend?
      SourThang: I'm not sure.
      Johnny: I don't have any plans. Maybe we could...
      SourThang: I may be needed to go back to Atlantis.
      Johnny: Oh...never mind.
      Last edited by Admiral Q O; 12 January 2008, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Addy's place...Cammie's room...

Imp: So this is your room? Nice!
        Cammie: Keep it down.
        Imp: What? *looks at adjoining bath, sees room beyond it* Your neighbor there should close the bathroom door if he wants to sleep.
        Sheppy: Hey, guys. I'm just leaving for my shift. You're just getting in? *chuckles*
        Imp: Yes, sir! *flops onto bed*
        Cammie: Imp, that's my bed. You get the guest room.
        Imp: Comfy pillow. *closes eyes, passes out*
        Sheppy: You can use my room.
        Cammie: Thanks.

Comment

To: Neelan

Imp is in my room. He took over my bed - alone. You can have Walter beam him to the lounge when you are ready for him. I'm taking a nap then I have an appointment at 08:00, so I may not be around.

Comment

MJack: Good morning, lounge.

Comment

MJack: Nice...Gigi...and David Franklin will be doing autographs at Wondercon this year...if I read the website correctly. That's in San Francisco on February 22-24 for those interested.

Comment

*waves* Morning MJack!

Ducky: *waves* Hi! *hands Sal a cocoa* Here you go.
                Thanks. How're you doing today MJack?

Spoiler:
                Woah! GW is slow today...
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura
                "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

MJack: Hey, Sal. Hey, Ducky. Yeah...server troubles it looks like this morning. If I suddenly disappear, it means I was sucked into the server too busy vortex and cut the interactive feed to save myself.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ingAQOcap6.jpg
                    MJack: Hey, Sal. Hey, Ducky. Yeah...server troubles it looks like this morning. If I suddenly disappear, it means I was sucked into the server too busy vortex and cut the interactive feed to save myself.

Ducky: Same for us. Probably has something to do with the new episode coming out last night. The server was doing the same kind of thing last saturday.
                    Joy...First broken IE and now broken GW...
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

MJack: Addy sent word that she'll be in here to work on Monday unless something unforeseen happens.
                      What happened to your IE, Sal?

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ingAQOcap7.jpg
                        MJack: Addy sent word that she'll be in here to work on Monday unless something unforeseen happens.
                        What happened to your IE, Sal?
                        How's Addy enjoying her trip to Atlantis? Everything going well over there?

As for my IE, we don't really know what happened. It works kinda fine, until I try to open two windows at the same time. Then it says Program Stopped Responding and closes both windows. Even though the second window was working fine...

Ducky: We all took a look at it. No viruses in here or nothing. But none of us are real computer geniouses...
                        sigpic
                        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

ECam: Good morning, lounge. Message for everyone but MJack. Sorry, sir, it's a surprise for your birthday.

Spoiler:
                          ECam: Since I approved the coed, topless Texas Hold 'Em tournament for the birthday party, I get to coordinate the signups. It will be on Wednesday, January 23, starting at 08:00 PT/11:00 ET/16:00 GST and will run into the late evening, if we have enough interest. Any clone or babe wanting to participate should send me a PM with the times you would be available and I will set up the intial round of tables. If anyone advances to a later round and needs assistance with covering their presence for that round, I'm certain something can be arranged. Entry stakes will be one liter of alcohol, your choice and will get you the chips needed to play the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                            How's Addy enjoying her trip to Atlantis? Everything going well over there?

As for my IE, we don't really know what happened. It works kinda fine, until I try to open two windows at the same time. Then it says Program Stopped Responding and closes both windows. Even though the second window was working fine...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...mlistening.jpg
                            Ducky: We all took a look at it. No viruses in here or nothing. But none of us are real computer geniouses...

MJack: We get that sometimes, but only on the computer with Vista on it.

ECam: I think Microsoft did it on purpose so people will phone their tech support. They charge something like $200 just to say hello to you over there.

Comment

MJack: Sal...sorry...about Addy, yes, she is fine. She and Kali are having a restful, thus far uneventful visit.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ingAQOcap8.jpg
                                MJack: We get that sometimes, but only on the computer with Vista on it.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...onAQOcap79.jpg
                                ECam: I think Microsoft did it on purpose so people will phone their tech support. They charge something like $200 just to say hello to you over there.
                                Hey ECam *waves* Funny thing though, IE on my laptop with Vista is working fine. It's this family laptop that's being all wonky and it doesn't have Vista...

Ducky: And we gave her laptop for her mom to use, so she doesn't get frustrated with IE...

So I'm stuck with this. Maybe we should use firefox...
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X