No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imp: *slides closer to SP, puts his arm aound her shoulders* I don't have any plan yet, but I'd like to. *winks*

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
      Imp: *slides closer to SP, puts his arm aound her shoulders* I don't have any plan yet, but I'd like to. *winks*
      SP: Well, it's a date then. *rests her hand on his thigh* You're very smooth, you know. *starts laughing* Sorry, I really tried to keep a straight face, I promise. *stops laughing, just giggles* I'm sorry for laughing, but you are rather adorable. I would really like to hang out with you tomorrow. *kisses his cheek*

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
        SP: Well, it's a date then. *rests her hand on his thigh* You're very smooth, you know. *starts laughing* Sorry, I really tried to keep a straight face, I promise. *stops laughing, just giggles* I'm sorry for laughing, but you are rather adorable. I would really like to hang out with you tomorrow. *kisses his cheek*
        Imp: *grins* Great. It's a date then. *leans in, kisses deeply*

*wiggles her toes* Cuddles. You're done.
        Cuddles: *lets go of Neelan's foot, smiles, slips under the water, comes up right in front of Neelan* You relaxed enough to go home?
        Most definately. *nudges Imp*
        Imp: *breaks kiss* Hmmm?
        We're going. Take Smarty home for me?
        Imp: Of course. *smiles at Smarty as Neelan and Cuddles climb out of the hot tub*
        Alpha? Are you finished catching up? I'd like to get home now.
        Alpha: I was finished a while ago. It was pretty quiet today. Leather run on the Playground though.

Comment

Imp: *grins* Great. It's a date then. *leans in, kisses deeply*

*wiggles her toes* Cuddles. You're done.
          Cuddles: *lets go of Neelan's foot, smiles, slips under the water, comes up right in front of Neelan* You relaxed enough to go home?
          Most definately. *nudges Imp*
          Imp: *breaks kiss* Hmmm?
          We're going. Take Smarty home for me?
          Imp: Of course. *smiles at Smarty as Neelan and Cuddles climb out of the hot tub*
          Alpha? Are you finished catching up? I'd like to get home now.
          Alpha: I was finished a while ago. It was pretty quiet today. Leather run on the Playground though.
          SP: Oh, you're all leaving. I should probably get home too. *looks over at Imp* When do you want me to come over tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
            SP: Oh, you're all leaving. I should probably get home too. *looks over at Imp* When do you want me to come over tomorrow?
            Imp: Dinner time? How about seven your time?

Comment

Alpha: *wraps a towel around Neelan, hands another to Cuddles* Ready?
              Yup! Thanks again for coming by to check on me, Smarty. It was incredibly sweet of you.
              And the rum was nummy! *winks* Jay! Cub!
              Cub: *looks up, sees that everyone's getting ready to leave, pulls Jay to his feet*
              Jay: *keeps reading while Cub leads him to the transport station*

Comment

Imp: Dinner time? How about seven your time?
                SP: *climbs out of hot tub, finds towel, wraps up* Sounds perfect! *to Neelan* Sure thing, sweetie!
                Imp: *climbs out too, wraps towel around his waist, rubs hands up and down her arms* Cold?
                SP: *shivers* A little.
                Imp: Let's get you home then. *smiles, gathers up their clothes and leads her to the transport station*
                SP: *sets coordinates, they both beam back to Erin's house* Thank you. *smiles*
                Imp: *leans in* I can be smooth when I want to. *looks around for HH, leans in farther to kiss her*
                SP: *sighs* Yes, you can.
                Imp: *hands over her clothes* See you tomorrow. *half salutes her and beams home*
                HH: *walks around the corner* Who was that?
                SP: *sighs dreamily* A perfect gentleman. *walks off to her room*
                HH: *rolls eyes* Sweet dreams, Smarty.

Comment

*beams home with the other four boys*

Comment

Morning Lounge! Only 11 hours till 2008 over here Oooh fallen to page two.

Nibbles: On it *pushes Lounge to front page*
                    *kisses* Better *checks feeds* I missed Cub? Aw...
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura
                    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

*tiptoes out of Remys room* Wow never seen the lounge so empty*beams home*

Comment

Addy's private spa...

Addy: *shuts down transport blocking field*
                        Cammie: *wraps arms around from behind* You're sure about this? We can stay as long as you want.
                        Addy: I have to go to the dentist this morning. *turns, kisses* I'll have Kyan stay with me today.
                        Cammie: Okay. *caresses her cheek, beams both home*

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                          Morning Lounge! Only 11 hours till 2008 over here Oooh fallen to page two.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...nuallabour.jpg
                          Nibbles: On it *pushes Lounge to front page*
                          *kisses* Better *checks feeds* I missed Cub? Aw...
                          Addy: (on intercom) Thanks, Nibbles, but you don't have to worry about that. I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                            Addy: (on intercom) Thanks, Nibbles, but you don't have to worry about that. I don't.
                            Nibbles: *shrugs* It was nothing.
                            He'll take any chance to show off his muscles!
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                              Nibbles: *shrugs* It was nothing.
                              He'll take any chance to show off his muscles!
                              Addy: (on intercom) Is that a Nibbles thing or a Dex in general thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                                Addy: (on intercom) Is that a Nibbles thing or a Dex in general thing?
                                I'm not sure. Mainly a Dex thing I think, because I have seen ones that wear mainly long sleeved shirts.
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X