X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
    Can you put a force shield around it? LOL
    Cos that would be great.
    its our first big on the floor tree since the Triple Threat were born and our
    very first real tree since I moved out of my mom's.
    it's getting mauled. Looks like there was a catfight in it or something. hee!
    oh, well, its all for them anyway.

*stares at That Shirt*

BabyFace: Sorry, can't help with that. Have you considered running a cheap toy train around it? That might distract them from the tree itself.

Comment

mornin MJ
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        Addy: Cammie, hon, I need you to take over in the furnace. ECam and CamSyn have patrols today and I want ECam to go rest up for his.
        Cammie: *gives Addy a kiss* Okay, I'll head over there now.
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ownAQOcap3.jpg
          BabyFace: Sorry, can't help with that. Have you considered running a cheap toy train around it? That might distract them from the tree itself.
          the train has been destroyed.
          they don't dare touch it when The Buffalo is home.
          they just know mama gets distracted by sexy men on the computer. LOLOL

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
            Cammie: *gives Addy a kiss* Okay, I'll head over there now.
            Thanks. *watches him walk away, sighs*

Comment

Cub: *beams in* Hey, guys! Any idea how Imp's doin' on patrol? Neelan asked about him after we got to work. *looks around for Fruitie*

Comment

the train has been destroyed.
                they don't dare touch it when The Buffalo is home.
                they just know mama gets distracted by sexy men on the computer. LOLOL

BabyFace: Hello? Yeah, I need a life-size figure of Buffalo shipped to cajn. Yeah, just real enough to fool the triplets when she stands it by the tree.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                  Cub: *beams in* Hey, guys! Any idea how Imp's doin' on patrol? Neelan asked about him after we got to work. *looks around for Fruitie*

MJack: He's doing just fine...hasn't crashed.

Comment

in EDaniel's lair...

EDaniel: *carefully slides out from spooning Karen, kisses her forehead* Sleep, my sweet Karen.
                    Karen: *stirs slightly, smiles*
                    EDaniel: *heads to control room to read the morning reports*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...thAQOcap15.jpg
                      MJack: He's doing just fine...hasn't crashed.
                      Cub: Good to know. *makes a note to tell Neelan* He hasn't been trying to show off, has he? 'Cause his flight time's been severely limited in the past few months, so he might be a bit rusty. *rolls his eyes*

Comment

Cub: Good to know. *makes a note to tell Neelan* He hasn't been trying to show off, has he? 'Cause his flight time's been severely limited in the past few months, so he might be a bit rusty. *rolls his eyes*

MJack: No...he's been quite good. Sheppy has him on point as of a bit ago...testing him a little.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...thAQOcap16.jpg
                          MJack: No...he's been quite good. Sheppy has him on point as of a bit ago...testing him a little.
                          Cub: Good. *makes another note* So... no Fruitie this morning?

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ownAQOcap4.jpg
                            BabyFace: Hello? Yeah, I need a life-size figure of Buffalo shipped to cajn. Yeah, just real enough to fool the triplets when she stands it by the tree.

Then I can draw a beard on it.
                            wait.....its about time for the annual 'ah don't wanna shave fo' awhile' to begin.

*ruffles Babyface and forgits all about it*

Comment

Cub: Good. *makes another note* So... no Fruitie this morning?

Danny: She's helping Alveus study for his lesson today.

Comment

Then I can draw a beard on it.
                                wait.....its about time for the annual 'ah don't wanna shave fo' awhile' to begin.

*ruffles Babyface and forgits all about it*

BabyFace: Hello? Yeah, it's me again. Yeah, I need a beard on that figure. The one of Buffalo. What do you mean you lost my order? You just took it!

Comment

Working...
                                X