Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Wendy's room...

Cammie: *spooning Wendy* So what do you have planned for us today?
    Wendy: I thought we would shower, maybe go to the Lounge for a little bit, then head to the beach house for the night. *rolls so she is laying on her back, draws Cammie in for a kiss*
    Cammie: Sounds good. *smiles*
    *both get up and head to the shower*
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

from tunnels under Gatebunny's hotel...

ECam: Reporting in. Gatebunny does indeed snore...unless that was the guy she picked up at the bar who was snoring.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...AQOcap1sam.jpg
        EDSam: A bunch of Dex clones are building a guest house at Sal's and getting all sweaty and dirty and lifting things? Yeah, I'm there!
        *grabs out of phase generator, beams to Sal's*
        *At Sal's*
        Okay boys so what we're doing is building a guest house.
        *groans all around*
        Oi! If you guys play nice *EDSam beams in* Uh....hi?
        EDSam: I came to see the boys work, and here's the out of phase generator.
        Uh okay, thanks. Um yeah boys if you behave I might let you build a tiiiiny catapult to sling fruit with. Now shoo start working.
        *turns to EDSam*
        Thanks for bringing this thingy. How do I use it? Oh and the boys are Nibbles, Speedy and Weary. Unfortunately Weary and Speedy aren't allowed to play with others, as per request from their owners. But Wolvie over there is more than free to play and gives a Dex clone a run for their money. *winks*
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

from tunnels under Gatebunny's hotel...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...OBWavalon1.jpg
          ECam: Reporting in. Gatebunny does indeed snore...unless that was the guy she picked up at the bar who was snoring.
          *blinks* He actually went to Manchester. And Bunny wouldn't be picking up men, she's got a hubby. ECam, I think you may have been following the wrong red head.
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

in Kali's California lair...

Gen. Hottie: *grabs jacket* Been fun. *kisses Kali*
            Kali: You're sure you want to leave? *runs fingertips along his jaw*
            Gen. Hottie: Val text messaged me. She and Addy are taking you shopping today. *kisses her* See ya. *beams out*

Comment

CamSyn: Gatebunny's married, so I'm thinkin' ECam is lyin'.

Comment

*beams in with her boys* Hey, everyone!

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                Hi everyone! Just taking a break from the insanity at my place. *shudders* They tried to build another catapult

we can just lock Weary in his crate. And Speedy, we'll give him beer. Or something
                *laughs* Yeah. Beer and cookies should keep 'em both occupied.
                Imp: A cage is always a good thing with Weary.
                Cub: *cuffs the back of Imp's head so Alpha won't have to*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...AQOcap1sam.jpg
                EDSam: A bunch of Dex clones are building a guest house at Sal's and getting all sweaty and dirty and lifting things? Yeah, I'm there!
                *grabs out of phase generator, beams to Sal's*
                Alpha: *writes message for EDSam*
                EDSam:
                Over the next couple of weeks, I'll be building sets here in the Lounge. If you'd like to "help" us out, I could really use someone intellingent who can help me with dimentions and the like... and there'd be perks.
                Alpha

Comment

*At Sal's*
                  EDSam: They work fast, you considered using them as contractors?
                  Nah, the only reason why they're going that fast is because they either want their catapult or are trying to impress you.
                  EDSam: Really?
                  Probably, they'll do almost anything to impress women. Boys don't damage the flowers or my mom will have your heads! So how does this thing work exactly *points at out of phase generator*
                  EDSam: Oh, I'll set that up for you. Easier that way
                  Aw thanks! You want something to drink?
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

in Erin's room...

Cupcake: Okay. Gotta get up now.
                    Erin: *rolls over and pulls sheets over her head* Five more minutes, please. It's Saturday.
                    Cupcake: Come on. Up. Into the shower.
                    Erin: *raises eyebrow* Come with me?
                    Cupcake: Nope. We'll never get out of there, then. *picks Erin up and carries her to the shower* I'll go make coffee. Wait, I didn't see a coffeemaker before. *turns water on* Do you drink coffee?
                    Erin: Uh, no, sorry *blushes* I have soda though. And can I have a glass of orange juice? For some reason that always wakes me up in the morning.
                    Cupcake: No coffee, huh? You're strange.
                    Erin: Not too strange though, right?
                    Cupcake: Nah. *kisses forehead* All right, now, scoot. In ya go.
                    Erin: Be out in a jiffy.

Comment

To: Alpha

I'll report to you when you are ready. Just have Danny page me.

Comment

To: Alpha

I'll report to you when you are ready. Just have Danny page me.

*makes a note, smiling*

Comment

So what's going on here in the Lounge today? Anything?

Looks like people are just beginning to meet up for the day. Might be using the Lounge for that. I know Alpha will be. *nudges Alpha* Hey! Has anyone seen Sparkle or CamSyn?

Comment

in Erin's room...

Cupcake: Hey, I was watching your Lounge feed in the kitchen. Looks like people are starting to show up today. You ready to go?
                            Erin: All set. How do I look?

Cupcake: *hands over juice* Scrumptious.

Erin: *giggles* Thanks. *kisses cheek, but almost runs into His Hotness as they walk down the hall* Oops. Hey, honey. *smiles*

HH: *looks up from book* Hey. You going back to the Lounge?

Erin: Yeah, date with Alpha today.
                            HH: You won't be alone, will you? *eyes Cupcake*
                            Cupcake: *nods to HH* I'll keep an eye on her until Alpha picks her up.
                            Erin: Honey, you really do worry too much. I'll be perfectly safe. *kisses his cheek*
                            HH: Well, you can never be too careful with all those evil clones running around. Cupcake understands.
                            Erin: You clones *sighs* Well, I probably wouldn't like you so much if you weren't so protective. *gives HH a big hug* Have fun today!
                            HH: You too, hun. *smiles*
                            *Erin and Cupcake beam out to the Lounge*

Comment

Alpha: *beams back in, dressed for his date*

Erin? Oh, hey! Hi, Cupcake. *smiles at Erin* You ready to go?

Comment

hey lounge
                                sigpic
                                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
                                X