No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*scans for the locator signal* he's not with Ares... he's otherwise occupied with GLD *continues with scan, extending her range* when did you notice that he was missing.. its possible that he's in one of the rooms sleeping, *quickly chants something.* there. *pulls up a log* i might have something
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
      *scans for the locator signal* he's not with Ares... he's otherwise occupied with GLD *continues with scan, extending her range* when did you notice that he was missing.. its possible that he's in one of the rooms sleeping, *quickly chants something.* there. *pulls up a log* i might have something

ECam: He should have been home Sunday evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...chAQOcap58.jpg
        ECam: Okay, sir, Nibbles and I are ready when you and Darling are. We'll meet you in the puddle jumper.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...onAQOcap74.jpg
        Johnny: Be careful, guys. We are definitely dealing with an evil clone here...or rogue Trust or something...they're the only ones who bounce signals through so many places. I'll let you know once I locate the source of the message sent to Cammie.

MasterJack: Johnny let us know as soon as you have something. We are going to go check out a few places that Darling suggested. *to Nibbles* Make sure you set that thing to stun. I am going to want to question whoever took my boy.
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

well at that time on Atlantis there was a semi conflict with a rogue trust fraction that was going to infultrate the city.. they were after Jana and Karen cuz of their own gifts, but that was taken care of.. but if anything have a team come to atlantis and we'll do a sweep of the city using the cities sensors
          sigpic

Comment

Sass: Where shall we head to?
            banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
              http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u267/isabelqc/Clones/Sass_SassyAeryn/THM138.jpg
              Sass: If any more help is required, I am quite proficient in recovering missing... valuables

MasterJack: Sass, why don't you join us in the jumper. We could use some of your "skills" for this mission.
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/DanJackgirl/P1.jpg
                MasterJack: Johnny let us know as soon as you have something. We are going to go check out a few places that Darling suggested. *to Nibbles* Make sure you set that thing to stun. I am going to want to question whoever took my boy.

Nibbles: No worries it's on stun, Master Jack. Sal thought me the stun-question-shoot routine. Even though I prefer the shoot-no questions. So which way should I head?
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura
                "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

MasterJack: Sass, why don't you join us in the jumper. We could use some of your "skills" for this mission.
                  Sass: Very well, Master Jack, anything I can do help
                  banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/LadyNight6/Ronon%20Dex/thereturn2_458.jpg
                    Nibbles: No worries it's on stun, Master Jack. Sal thought me the stun-question-shoot routine. Even though I prefer the shoot-no questions. So which way should I head?
                    MasterJack: *to Nibbles* Head to the Jumper so we can get out of here.
                    Darling: I have the coordinates all set to go to our first location.
                    MasterJack: Do you mind telling me where exactly that would be?
                    Darling: Yes I do mind. You will see when we get there.
                    MasterJack: You know, you are asking for it. One of these days...
                    Darling: You'll do nothing. You like me too much. *grins*
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

MasterJack: *to Nibbles* Head to the Jumper so we can get out of here.
                      Darling: I have the coordinates all set to go to our first location.
                      MasterJack: Do you mind telling me where exactly that would be?
                      Darling: Yes I do mind. You will see when we get there.
                      MasterJack: You know, you are asking for it. One of these days...
                      Darling: You'll do nothing. You like me too much. *grins*

Nibbles: SHOTGUN!
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Sass: *smirks* You know, as much as I absolutely love a good c*ck fight, aren't we here to do something.. namely find our lost clone...
                        banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                          http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u267/isabelqc/Clones/Sass_SassyAeryn/s2_9_00030.jpg
                          Sass: *smirks* You know, as much as I absolutely love a good c*ck fight, aren't we here to do something.. namely find our lost clone...
                          MasterJack: The pretty lady is right. Let's go. *shuts puddlejumper door and takes off*
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Johnny: Crichton to jumper...you guys are not going to believe this...the double-crossing little weasel...

Addy: *looks away from desk* Did you find him?
                            Johnny: No...but the source of the message sent to him *Johnny disappears*
                            Addy: Oh, no. Jack? Johnny just got beamed away.
                            Alpha: *steps over to Johnny's computer, quickly taps a few keys* Got it. Kev's lair?
                            Addy: I'm going to shoot him.

Comment

ECam: Recommend we all reset our codes to a frequency other than the one that Mer just installed as part of Darling's upgrades.

Darling: What are you looking at me for? I'm helping you, remember?

Comment

*bites lips*
                                Any news? Addy? Sounded like you got something there...
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X