X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got to go night all.

Comment

Originally posted by Verona View Post
      MasterJack *tacklehug* missed you. Addy it's 3:00 am here just let us Know if you need him otherwise 24 hours ok?
      Addy: Make it 48. He's missed you, too. Right now I am at 7:15pm Wednesday, so by sometime Friday evening here will be fine. We leave early Saturday morning for our weekend away.

Comment

Cammie: Everyone seems set for the night.
        Addy: Yep. Dinner, shower, bed, sleep sometime?
        Cammie: Sounds like a plan. *kisses*
        Addy: Good night, lounge. *leaves with Cammie*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
          Addy: A concussion? And he came here to speak with me? He's worse than you.
          Cammie: We are cloned from similar stock.
          Addy: True.

Message...

To: Calum

Please advise when CJ is able to visit and I'll do my best to see him if he comes here. My availability depends on if AddyBoss is in the office or not. I'm afraid I cannot travel beyond the lounge tomorrow.
          Message...

To: Addy

I'll be releasing CJ in the morning luv, our time. I will pass the message along that you would like to see him in the lounge. He's a thick headed young man, but I expect no less from a Mitchell clone.

Message Ends:
          sigpic

Comment

in back room...

*phone rings*

*scrambles to answer phone before it wakes--*

Tigger: That yours?

*finds phone, opens* Yeah, sorry. Hello? -- It is? -- Okay... I'll be home in a few... Wha--?? He is? Okay, I'll find him, then I'll be home. Thanks, love. *closes phone, turns to Tigger*

Tigger: Time to go?

*snuggles* Yeah. But I had a wonderful night. I just gotta find Jay first. I'm pretty sure he's in one of these back rooms, too....

Tigger: I'll help.

You sure? You can stay in bed and rest. *nudges* You earned that. *winks*

Tigger: Naw, I'll help you now and I'll still have time to take a nap before anyone starts arriving in the Lounge.

Okay! *kisses, gets dressed*

Comment

in different back room....

Jay: Did you hear something?
              MSam: Hmmm? *kisses Jay* There was a knock on the door, if that's what you're talking about. *winks*
              Jay: *kisses MSam, rolls over, grabs pants, goes to answer door*

*door opens*

Ah, there you are! It's after 4, we gotta get home. *waves past Jay* Hi, Sam!

Jay: *turns to Sam, who's waving back at Neelan* Sorry, Sam.

Jay, why don't you take Sam home, then beam home when you can. You don't need to come in to work with me.

Jay: 'K. *grins* Sure. Sam?
              MSam: Gives me time to show you around a bit. Maybe I can make us something for breakfast.

Cool. *reaches up and kisses Jay* See ya later. *waves* Bye, Sam!
              *turns to look down hallway* Found him! We can go now, Tigger. Thanks. *walks with Tigger to transport station, hand in hand* I really did have a great night. *kisses, beams home*

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
                Message...

To: Addy

I'll be releasing CJ in the morning luv, our time. I will pass the message along that you would like to see him in the lounge. He's a thick headed young man, but I expect no less from a Mitchell clone.

Message Ends:

To: Calum

Yes, the Mitchell clones do have that trait in common, it seems. Best wishes to all.

Comment

in Addy's room...

Cammie: *brings coffee* Anything interesting?
                  Addy: Back rooms...Tigger and Neelan, Jay and MSam.
                  Cammie: We should have the vid piped into the tunnel.
                  Addy: Yep. That's all set?
                  Cammie: Yes, Danny and Fruitie set it up...three rooms under your desk, out of phase so AddyBoss won't see them then Danny and Val went shopping and stocked it with snacks and a full bar.
                  Addy: Good. *kisses* See ya when I can, lounge.

Comment

P.S. Neelan...wanted to green you for the stupid grin you just put on my face, but GW won't let me. Love the early morning snapshots!

Comment

P.S. Neelan...wanted to green you for the stupid grin you just put on my face, but GW won't let me. Love the early morning snapshots!
                      *giggles* So... those tunnels, do they connect to the new tunnel under the Lounge?

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                        *giggles* So... those tunnels, do they connect to the new tunnel under the Lounge?

Cammie: Of course they do, Sweet Toes. *blows kiss*
                        Good morning, lounge. How long before AddyBoss comes in?

Addy: He didn't say. I have no idea.
                        Cammie: Oh, one of those.
                        Addy: Yep. *kisses*

Comment

*walks into Lounge with EDaniel* Good morning Addy and Cammie! *winks and blows kiss to Cammie*
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                            *walks into Lounge with EDaniel* Good morning Addy and Cammie! *winks and blows kiss to Cammie*
                            Addy: Good morning! *pulls Snuggly Wuggly in for a lingering kiss*

Cammie: Good morning, Sweet Lips. *kisses*

Comment

Addy: Good morning! *pulls Snuggly Wuggly in for a lingering kiss*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...esAQOcap14.jpg
                              Cammie: Good morning, Sweet Lips. *kisses*
                              *melts into Cammie's arms*
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

*beams in alone*
                                Hi everyone! How's the lounge doing today?
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura
                                "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                                Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Working...
                                X