Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
    I could use some company. Is the pizza still warm? Had a rough time trying to make a calender pic. Photoshop is not my friend. You having an okay day, Beefcake?

Hey, EDaniel, didn't see you there for a sec.
    EDaniel: I understand, I missed Doc at first, too. *blows kiss*

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
      Dr.J: I feel exceptional. How are you hon?

EDaniel: I'm good...just spending some time...relaxing...

Fruitie: He's cruising for a date! *gigglesnort*
      EDaniel: Jack, shut her up or I'll zat her while you're both in your bed!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        EDaniel: I understand, I missed Doc at first, too. *blows kiss*
        *blows kiss back* have we got anything to go with this pizza. Some silly part of me wants to get plastered tonight.

Comment

I could use some company. Is the pizza still warm? Had a rough time trying to make a calender pic. Photoshop is not my friend. You having an okay day, Beefcake?

Hey, EDaniel, didn't see you there for a sec.

Beefcake: Wendy was working on her calendar page before she left and walked away from the computer very displeased. She said when she gets back, she is going to completely redo it. Earlier was rough, but things have calmed down now. It was hard to see Wendy so upset.
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
            http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...Bounty0222.jpg

Alpha: Hey, did Neelan come back in here? She left us right after dinner, but didn't say where she was going, and our only clue was something Imp said about another Shep clone. Has anyone seen her?
            Fruitie: Follow the trail of Oreo crumbs, handsome!

Comment

*blows kiss back* have we got anything to go with this pizza. Some silly part of me wants to get plastered tonight.
              EDaniel: Full bar...help yourself.

Comment

Alpha: Oreos? I shoulda known... *sees crumbs, follows*

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                  http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/DanJackgirl/Season%2010/Pegasus%20Project/202.jpg
                  Beefcake: Wendy was working on her calendar page before she left and walked away from the computer very displeased. She said when she gets back, she is going to completely redo it. Earlier was rough, but things have calmed down now. It was hard to see Wendy so upset.
                  Yeah, I bet. This hasn't been a good day. At least I get a nice long three day weekend. Columbus is now officially my favorite explorer. Who cares about Magellan or Ponce de Leon? *goes to bar and looks around for anything alcoholic, but can't decide on anything*

Comment

Addy: *peeks in* Psst...Doc...has CJ ever had chocolate body paint?

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...hAQOcap19a.jpg
                      EDaniel: I'm good...just spending some time...relaxing...

Fruitie: He's cruising for a date! *gigglesnort*
                      EDaniel: Jack, shut her up or I'll zat her while you're both in your bed!
                      Dr.J: *leans on table and rests her chin on her hands.* Cruising huh. *eyes sparkle in amusement.* Are you lonely, my evil one?
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I bet. This hasn't been a good day. At least I get a nice long three day weekend. Columbus is now officially my favorite explorer. Who cares about Magellan or Ponce de Leon? *goes to bar and looks around for anything alcoholic, but can't decide on anything*

Beefcake: Why don't you come sit by me after you hit the bar and tell me all about your day.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Addy: *peeks in* Psst...Doc...has CJ ever had chocolate body paint?
                          Dr.J: *whispers back* He loves it. *giggles* Go for it hon.
                          sigpic

Comment

Alpha: *stops at curtain to private futon, listens, then turns away* Hmph.

Alpha: You actually get Columbus Day off? Neelan works for a school district and has a regular schedule on Monday.

Comment

Dr.J: *leans on table and rests her chin on her hands.* Cruising huh. *eyes sparkle in amusement.* Are you lonely, my evil one?

EDaniel: Not at the moment...I'm talking with all of you, but my Sam is still away with Kev. *sigh*

Fruitie: *opens mouth to speak*
                              MasterJack: *puts hand over Fruitie's mouth, takes her to his room*

Comment

Dr.J: *whispers back* He loves it. *giggles* Go for it hon.
                                Addy: That explains his purring this morning with that chocolate-cinnamon bread. Thanks. *winks, darts off to raid EDSam's choco-cabinet*

Comment

Working...
                                X