Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

Tigger: Okay, Sal, mayo, let's see here...I would say walk up to the guy, make small talk, see if you have any common interest then once you have a conversation going, say it would be nice to have more time to talk...maybe over coffee or something...see what he says.
    Well my situation is more like that we share the same group of friends. And the grade is like 40 people so eeryone knows everything. And i'm more afraid of how he'd react especially what would happen if he says no.
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      Well my situation is more like that we share the same group of friends. And the grade is like 40 people so eeryone knows everything. And i'm more afraid of how he'd react especially what would happen if he says no.

Tigger: Get him off alone and tell him you like him and ask if would want to go out sometime. If he says no, only you two would know, unless he's a blabbermouth.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...capLShep61.jpg
        Tigger: Get him off alone and tell him you like him and ask if would want to go out sometime. If he says no, only you two would know, unless he's a blabbermouth.
        I'll do that when hell freezes over. My friends say the same thing to me, but I am eternally afraid of rejection. Yeah... Sad...
        Ack it's late here and Cub and I need sleep! Night yall! *kisses Tigger* Thanks for the advice.
        Enjoy Lifeline tonight!
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Addy: *looks away from CJ* Huh? Oh, sorry. *giggles*
          CJ: She keeps staring into my eyes.
          Addy: That's our new Lounge Shep. The ladies named him Tigger.

Dr.J: Hello Tigger. *holds out hand and caresses face with a TK.* Very cute. *grins.* Feel free to go back to staring into CJ's eyes, Addy. I'll occupy myself. *Tk's a pat to Tigger's bum*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
            I'll do that when hell freezes over. My friends say the same thing to me, but I am eternally afraid of rejection. Yeah... Sad...
            Ack it's late here and Cub and I need sleep! Night yall! *kisses Tigger* Thanks for the advice.
            Enjoy Lifeline tonight!

Tigger: You're welcome. *mentally counts the days until he gets to pounce*

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
              Dr.J: Hello Tigger. *holds out hand and caresses face with a TK.* Very cute. *grins.* Feel free to go back to staring into CJ's eyes, Addy. I'll occupy myself. *Tk's a pat to Tigger's bum*

Tigger: Impressive ability you have, but I prefer the warmth of physical touch, don't you?

Comment

Addy: *stares into CJ's eyes*
                CJ: *lays down, closes eyes*
                Addy: What?

CJ: I'll let you kiss them open.

Addy: Oh...okay. *licks lips, lays next to CJ, kisses, totally missing eyes*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...capLShep63.jpg
                  Tigger: Impressive ability you have, but I prefer the warmth of physical touch, don't you?
                  Dr.J: Well if you insist. *Tk's him over to the nearest futon and sits on his lap* How's this?
                  sigpic

Comment

Dr.J: Well if you insist. *Tk's him over to the nearest futon and sits on his lap* How's this?
                    Tigger: This works. *slides hand up under back of shirt, rubs* You like?

Comment

Tigger: This works. *slides hand up under back of shirt, rubs* You like?
                      Dr.J: Mmm, it does. You've got great hands.*leans forward and kisses* Great lips too.
                      sigpic

Comment

Dr.J: Mmm, it does. You've got great hands.*leans forward and kisses* Great lips too.
                        Tigger: Thanks. *kisses neck* I have to stay in the lounge...but we could slip into the back room for some privacy? *nibbles way across front of neck*

Comment

Time for us to head out. You comin' along, Fruitie?

Comment

CJ: Do we have to go? I'm so comfy and relaxed here.

Addy: Yes, we do. But I'll scrub you down in a nice hot shower at home then give you a thorough rubdown...okay?
                            CJ: Oh, yeah. Later, Doc. Have fun with Tigger.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...alAQOcap39.jpg
                              Time for us to head out. You comin' along, Fruitie?

Fruitie: Sure handsome, I'd love to.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Tigger: Thanks. *kisses neck* I have to stay in the lounge...but we could slip into the back room for some privacy? *nibbles way across front of neck*
                                Dr.J: We can do that. *get's up and drags Tigger to his feet, heading for one of the back rooms, giggling*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ldAQOcap70.jpg
                                CJ: Do we have to go? I'm so comfy and relaxed here.

Addy: Yes, we do. But I'll scrub you down in a nice hot shower at home then give you a thorough rubdown...okay?
                                CJ: Oh, yeah. Later, Doc. Have fun with Tigger.
                                Dr.J: *from back room* Later CJ, Addy, Master Jack.
                                Tigger: Come back here, doc.
                                Dr.J: If you insist.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X