Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...sAQOcap55a.jpg
    Yes, well, you see, Jack outranks you and when he heard there were clones here for mental reconditioning...well...he kind of dropped you like a hot potato, but he should be back now if you go look.

I am not a hot potato.
    Fruitie: Of course you aren't gorgeous. I will keep you company. You can help me pick out the really good pics that I took of Beefcake.
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...AQOcap123a.jpg
      Danny: Not to worry, Neelan. When my evil bro adjusts minds, he wipes them of all undesirable knowledge.
      They won't recall a thing after runway.
      "Runway"? NLD wasn't on the runway... so I hope EDaniel doesn't put any ideas into his head that he doesn't need.

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
      [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Kage: She's cranky...

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t...d/PDVD_151.jpg

Toomi: Am not!!! Just sore!
      Kage: Me too! But if you won't give me a backrub, then I won't give you one...

Anyways, under spoilers:
      Spoiler:

Click for bigger.

Spoiler:
      [/CENTER]

Awe, poor Kage! *hugs Kage* But let her know those pix are WAY cool! I'm sooooo jealous of her trip now!

Comment

sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Neelan, what I meant to say is that they won't recall anything after you mentioned runway in the furnace.

Comment

OMG!!! I just watched that YouTube vid of Flash's alter-ego!!!
              "Any hole will do" With Andrew Lloyd Webber?! That is just soooo wrong!

NLCub: That's it. You're coming home with me.

Comment

*breaks away from the Cub and erects a force field around the Lounge*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...urAQOcap3a.jpg
                Neelan, what I meant to say is that they won't recall anything after you mentioned runway in the furnace.
                AHHHhhhhhhhh! (Dude, I've been drinking, so I'm a bit slow )

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                  OMG!!! I just watched that YouTube vid of Flash's alter-ego!!!
                  "Any hole will do" With Andrew Lloyd Webber?! That is just soooo wrong!
                  Wait until you see him hosting The Friday Night Project... Let's just say you'll never look at ET in the same way again...

Try here. There are 5 parts. But you'll love all of them, I'm sure

Comment

@ Wendy...

Cupcake's ready to come home and make up with you now. We bought extra batteries and whipped cream at lunch. Beam him out at your leisure.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                      Hey! They don't need any ideas!!!

Jack?! You're my HERO!!! *blows kisses... and other things... to Jack*

Damnit! Now they know, that I know they're watching me!
                      *innocent*
                      id never give them ideas

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                      Wait until you see him hosting The Friday Night Project... Let's just say you'll never look at ET in the same way again...

i still havent been able to rewatch that film!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Verona...how 'bout I come over your way and stay a day or two?

Comment

Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
                          i still havent been able to rewatch that film!!!!
                          Heehee, John was so evil! I used to love ET, now I can't look at it the same!

Comment

Heehee, John was so evil! I used to love ET, now I can't look at it the same!
                            he knew exactly what he was doing!!!
                            *looks at flash*
                            didnt he sweetie
                            sigpic

Comment

@ Wendy...

Cupcake's ready to come home and make up with you now. We bought extra batteries and whipped cream at lunch. Beam him out at your leisure.
                              *beams Cupcake directly to room* I'm sorry sweetie *kisses*
                              Cupcake: Me too.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

NO... NO!!! I won't do it!
                                I just wanna watch Torchwood... on DVD, I guess, since I don't have digital cable
                                I'll have to rely on DVDs Now stop trying to corrupt me... any more than I already am.

NLCub: You need to come home with me, Neelan... Lieut-- Comman-- uh... I say so!

Awe... *pets Cub* You're so cute when you try to take charge.

Comment

Working...
                                X