• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
    too much shrinkage.
    MasterJack: Not for the women.
    Addy: Not you, too.
    MasterJack: Why not? You don't like?
    Addy: Wendy and Darling are still here...
    MasterJack: Yeah...and it's not anything they haven't seen before.
    Addy: Right...good point. *runs nose through chest hairs* Dinner almost ready...logging off soon.

Comment

well we had some crazy weather last nite... we had a tornado warning from bout 6-7 give or take... but nothin ever came of it... althought we did get a lot of rain... which is good we needed it.... but not the flooding.

first two are of the rain flooding in the parking lot of my aprt building..

cloud formations, i think some of 'em might have gotten lighting strikes as well but cant be real sure....

can we say freaky...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...alAQOcap15.jpg
        I don't need a reason after what you did. What were you thinking? Now, we have a clone that's related to both our houses. We have to figure out what to do with her and until that is settled, you stay in confinement and be glad I don't toss your mik'ta into stasis.

Kooky: Is the new clone the lady with the red font? She can come home with me!
        Addy: Sweetie, I think you would have to ask Maeve. Uh...and you should get back to Caro's room.
        Kooky: Yes, Addy. Are my scrubs dry yet? Caro said they were being washed.
        Addy: She washed and dried them on Monday...according to the logs. You'll have to ask her where they are. *pats bare bum*
        On the one hand I do need an eigth clone to keep even numbers but on the other hand I do not have eveil clones at Bran Haven. Crazy clones yes Evil no. (Even if some of the crazy clones like to occaisionally blow stuff up.)

So Kooky, is Addy and company taking good care of you?
        sigpic
        thanks Stef
        Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Thanks, CKO...those pics are cool.

Glad you're okay.

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
            On the one hand I do need an eigth clone to keep even numbers but on the other hand I do not have eveil clones at Bran Haven. Crazy clones yes Evil no. (Even if some of the crazy clones like to occaisionally blow stuff up.)

So Kooky, is Addy and company taking good care of you?
            Kooky: Maeve? Yes, I am well, but Caro refuses to return my scrubs.
            Addy: On the bright side, he won't have a tan line.
            Kooky: I must find the missing Fruit Loops before the universe collapses into the tapioca.
            Addy: Yes, Kooky, just keep the transmitter collar on.
            Kooky: Yes, Addy. *kisses, bounces away*

Comment

Kevin: Good morning, Wendy. Did NLD let you sleep at all? I could hear him all the way in my room.

Comment

Comment

Time for us to log off. Later, lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                    well we had some crazy weather last nite... we had a tornado warning from bout 6-7 give or take... but nothin ever came of it... althought we did get a lot of rain... which is good we needed it.... but not the flooding.

first two are of the rain flooding in the parking lot of my aprt building..
                    <snip>
                    Glad that you are alright CKO! Very freaky pics, but neat.

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...vin/AQOBW1.jpg
                    Kevin: Good morning, Wendy. Did NLD let you sleep at all? I could hear him all the way in my room.
                    Wendy: Sorry about that hon. No we never did make it to sleep last night. I have a feeling I will be napping once I go home.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

morning lounge

precious: mmmm pancakes...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                        can we say freaky...

NLCrichton: Hey! That cloud looks like--
                        NLCub: *clamps hand over Crichton's mouth* I think they know where this is going, and Neelan made me promise to make sure only PG comments were posted on her ID.

Oh, Kev? I completely sympathize with you. Try living with the guy!

Comment

hello NLCub and NLCrichton
                          *waves*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                            NLCrichton: Hey! That cloud looks like--
                            NLCub: *clamps hand over Crichton's mouth* I think they know where this is going, and Neelan made me promise to make sure only PG comments were posted on her ID.

Oh, Kev? I completely sympathize with you. Try living with the guy!

Wendy: Good Morning Neelan! Would you like me to send NLD home now?
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

NLCub: Hey, mayo... Crichton had to leave because he was on the verge of making yet another inappropriate comment. So you Loungeys get me today.

Uh, Wendy? I'd ask Neelan if she wants him home yet, but she hasn't come out of her room and there's no WAY I'm trying to go in, not with TWO Cam clones in there! Why don't you keep him until Monday, when we go to work again.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                                NLCub: Hey, mayo... Crichton had to leave because he was on the verge of making yet another inappropriate comment. So you Loungeys get me today.

Uh, Wendy? I'd ask Neelan if she wants him home yet, but she hasn't come out of her room and there's no WAY I'm trying to go in, not with TWO Cam clones in there! Why don't you keep him until Monday, when we go to work again.
                                Wendy: I can handle that. Thanks! *blows kiss*
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X