Comment

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be
          http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...thelight82.jpg
          JJEDC: Now if we could just disable the door before we leave *cackle*

-JJ
          Snuggly Wuggly can help with that...

Comment

Two fold post here... The man and his other gun. Anybody know where I can find info (or has the info already) on what kind of weapon he's using?
            Sorry I tried doing the URL thing instead of the IMG but it didn't work so this is how it posted. Still learning here.
            sigpic

Comment

JJJC: I guess it's too late to ask if I really wanted to be locked in here thanks to Mr. Snuggly Wuggly???

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok
                [IMG][url=http://www.geocities.com/raduzhok/images/21runner.jpg[/url][/IMG]

Two fold post here... The man and his other gun. Anybody know where I can find info (or has the info already) on what kind of weapon he's using?
                I would say it's a Satedan weapon. Not sure we have info on their stuff.

Comment

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...thelight81.jpg
                  JJJC: I guess it's too late to ask if I really wanted to be locked in here thanks to Mr. Snuggly Wuggly???

-JJ
                  *reaches down from ventilation shaft and sweeps JJJack off his feet*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                    I would say it's a Satedan weapon. Not sure we have info on their stuff.
                    I checked Omnipedia and they only have info on his blaster. Nothing on Sadetan weaponry. Thanks. I can call it what I want then when writing about it I suppose.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                      *reaches down from ventilation shaft and sweeps JJJack off his feet*

JJJC: *groans* UH who did that???

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

JJEDC: I hope no one left anything in the lounge Snuggly Wuggly did a number on that door

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok
                            I checked Omnipedia and they only have info on his blaster. Nothing on Sadetan weaponry. Thanks. I can call it what I want then when writing about it I suppose.
                            For a fan fic, I'd make it up. Don't give it a name, just describe it. How many barrels, what it shoots, its effects. That kind of thing.

Comment

JJJC: *groans* UH who did that???

-JJ
                              Silly boy, don't you like being up in the ventilation system with me? All alone...in the dark...before you ask, that is my hand.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X