Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Critter
    One Life To Live maybe! He was Vicki's son for a time, I think he played Kevin. Hot! I didn't scroll down to see if anyone else said this so sorry if it's a repeat!!!
    OMB! Yes! that's it. Only wasn't it Joey? Anyway, yes, that's why the name is familiar.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
      Welcome back, Addy. You'll be happy to know that I have finally decided to join up at Photobucket. So any pics of my favourite characters that you would like to share with me, please do so. Thanks.
      Oh, dear...with 25 hunks to choose from, where do I start?

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
        Well then, I guess I'll be lounging around in your place more the next two weeks!!!!!

Sweet. Maybe we should have a regular Marty Monday.

AQO: Uh, Jack, we already have Methos Monday.
        AQOJaC: Yeah, so? They can't share?
        AQO: But we don't even have a Martouf clone...only pictures.
        AQOJaC: Don't start that again. Read my lips: NO MORE CLONES!
        AQO: That's not what I meant. Oy...

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
          No, sir.
          i was just trying not to say that must be the only one Admiral doesn't like.

Comment

Oh, dear...with 25 hunks to choose from, where do I start?
            Actually, it's just 20 thunks. Okay, thats still alot. Hmm... I think a good place to start would be some of the following: Malek, Delek, Tanith, Ba'al, Camulus (if you have any), Khonsu, and any other hot aliens.

Do you have any SGA pics?
            sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl
              No, sir.
              i was just trying not to say that must be the only one Admiral doesn't like.
              Huh?

We have no clue what you meant to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
                Actually, it's just 20 thunks. Okay, thats still alot. Hmm... I think a good place to start would be some of the following: Malek, Delek, Tanith, Ba'al, Camulus (if you have any), Khonsu, and any other hot aliens.

Do you have any SGA pics?

I have Sheppy pics and some with others in them, but no Lorne and only a few Beckett.

Comment

I have Sheppy pics and some with others in them, but no Lorne and only a few Beckett.
                  Thank much. I have some borrowed Lorne pics. And any Beckett or Shep you want to share would be fine by me. Oh, Jack has asked for pics of our female clones (Sam, Vala, Weir, Teyla, and Cadman).
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay, for Malek pic above, it is 22 of 45 in sequence. That means if you change the number to 1m, 2m, 3m....and so on until 45m, you will get Malek pics from Allegiance. Some have others in them, but all have Malek for sure.

Comment

All my Vala pics are from crash's site, so I recommend you go there and save the ones you want. Just don't hotlink to her site, please.

http://crash-debris.com/SCSG.html

Comment

Okay, for the Tanith Crossroads caps use the pattern above and change the numbers to see other pics. This one is 11th...others are 1th, 2th, through 71th.

Comment

Comment

Comment

All my Vala pics are from crash's site, so I recommend you go there and save the ones you want. Just don't hotlink to her site, please.

http://crash-debris.com/SCSG.html
                              Whats hotlinking again? I forgot. I've been saving in my computer and then uploading from there to my PB account. Malek is getting his own sub album too.
                              sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X