No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish they would find a reason for this man to be shirtless on the show . . .

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Morgania...forgot I have some Vala from Prometheus Unbound and some other Claudia's that might or might not be at crash's site. Will post them now.

Comment

Comment

These black and whites are edited versions of pics from crash's site...

Comment

Comment

Comment

These three are edited versions of caps from stargatecaps.com

Comment

and the Prometheus Unbound few...

Comment

Comment

Hiya Admiral. You feeling better?
                        loving all the CB pics. Prometheus Unbound is one of my favorite eps.

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl
                          Hiya Admiral. You feeling better?
                          loving all the CB pics. Prometheus Unbound is one of my favorite eps.
                          Feeling better...yes...I upgraded my gym membership so I can go either on the way to work or to the one by home, or any of them now. So, I basically worked out my PMS issues. Now, Cammie won't have to hide from me.

Prom Unbound I loved, but when I capped it, I was only barely doing CB caps and don't have many. I was in it for the arms...

Among other things...

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                            Feeling better...yes...I upgraded my gym membership so I can go either on the way to work or to the one by home, or any of them now. So, I basically worked out my PMS issues. Now, Cammie won't have to hide from me.

Prom Unbound I loved, but when I capped it, I was only barely doing CB caps and don't have many. I was in it for the arms...

LOL! That's good.
                            I've been working real hard to find my abs. alas, i fear they are forever lost
                            what with a trip pregnancy and all. but I'm sore as hell, lol. feels good.
                            my cycle always skips a month, but i sill get the b!tchy thing.

totally understand about the arms.........and other things

Comment

More for Morgania...

For the Tanith Between Two Fires caps...use this pick and the numbers run from 1 to 34.

And for hastie and me...

Comment

lunch bump...

Comment

Working...
                                X