• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...1/0103-259.jpg

John: Howdy, Linda!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...t2quest175.jpg

Neelan? You sure it's okay for me to say "hi"... she seems to really like the Daniel clones.
    Oh, Daniel! It's not like she's gonna steal you from me!

Right, Linda? You won't steal him from me... right?
    Well Howdy, John! You're looking mighty fine today. Daniel, dear! You are right, I do have a soft spot in my heart for clones of your ilk, but fear not! I don't want to hurt... only play! And, I know... No means No!

Don't worry Neelan - your boys are safe. I never steal... only borrow, and only with permission! Right Beefy?

Oh... now we're starting with the nicknames, are we? She's been very nice, Daniel. Besides... I think I can manage to keep her busy for a bit longer.
    StarvingScriptWriter
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
      Is anyone ever really ready for Darling though? hehehe You are right Beefcake, we will give her a little more time before we send Darling her way. Besides, he isn't home and probably won't be for a few days. For now, you are doing an excellent job of showing her around Beefy*blows kisses*

*catches kiss, holds to heart* Just trying to be helpful. And, she makes me laugh, so we're having fun. Missing you! Don't get burned- by the sun or otherwise!
      StarvingScriptWriter
      sigpic

Comment

Let's see Linda, you have met all the Cakes and Gunny. Scruffy is off at Mayo's(Anna) and Darling is at Maeve's, but I should still have a couple running around here somewhere....

We have a new hussie in the Lounge, come say hello Mer.
        Mer: Well hello. Your name is...
        Wendy: Linda
        Mer: Hello Linda. It is a pleasure to meet you. If you ever need help with anything, just call. Payment can be made in the form of food donations.
        Wendy: MER...
        Mer: Only kidding....sort of.

Wendy: This is Sam. Neelan found her so I decided to take her in as a companion to Mer.
        Sam: Hey Linda, nice to meet you!
        Wendy: You seem happy.
        Sam: Well I just got off the phone with Sammie and we figured something out, *technobabble ensues*
        Wendy: That sounds lovely. Have fun!
        Sam: Oh I plan to!!

General Hottie: Hello Campers, did I hear something about new Hussie's in the Lounge?
        Wendy: You did, this is Linda.
        Gen Hottie: Well Heeelllloooooo Linda!

And last but certainly not least is Kev. He is Darling's evil apprentice.

Kev: Yes I am. Nice to meet you. We will have to do lunch sometime. Darling and I am always looking for new recruits in our fight to keep the planet in order.
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Let's see Linda, you have met all the Cakes and Gunny. Scruffy is off at Mayo's(Anna) and Darling is at Maeve's, but I should still have a couple running around here somewhere....
          http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...cKay/RNT23.jpg
          We have a new hussie in the Lounge, come say hello Mer.
          Mer: Well hello. Your name is...
          Wendy: Linda
          Mer: Hello Linda. It is a pleasure to meet you. If you ever need help with anything, just call. Payment can be made in the form of food donations.
          Wendy: MER...
          Mer: Only kidding....sort of.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...cKay/RED42.jpg
          Wendy: This is Sam. Neelan found her so I decided to take her in as a companion to Mer.
          Sam: Hey Linda, nice to meet you!
          Wendy: You seem happy.
          Sam: Well I just got off the phone with Sammie and we figured something out, *technobabble ensues*
          Wendy: That sounds lovely. Have fun!
          Sam: Oh I plan to!!

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...rt%201/156.jpg
          General Hottie: Hello Campers, did I hear something about new Hussie's in the Lounge?
          Wendy: You did, this is Linda.
          Gen Hottie: Well Heeelllloooooo Linda!

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...girl/UTM/4.jpg
          Kev: Yes I am. Nice to meet you. We will have to do lunch sometime. Darling and I am always looking for new recruits in our fight to keep the planet in order.
          Well- Hello all! PleasedTaMeetcha!
          Mer, dear, I am very greatful for the offer to assist! As for food... not a problem! I do believe I might have something for you to nosh! Beefcake seemed to enjoy dinner last night...
          Beefcake: yes... dinner. Tasty! Hey, Linda... you tossing me aside for Mer?
          No, no, dear. I'm just being friendly - I'm sure there will be a time when you're not available... He seems nice!
          Beefcake: Well... okay.
          *in an aside* Wendy, do you think all the attention is going to his head?

Sam! Good to meet you! Sounds like you're having fun with Sammie, so I'll let you get back to it. I'll see you around, eh?

Kev... looking forward to it! Just give me a call...

General... Ohhhh My! *swoon*

Beefcake: Linda? Linda! Uhhmmm... guess we'll be back in a few, guys. Linda? ...
          StarvingScriptWriter
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WordSmith View Post
            Well- Hello all! PleasedTaMeetcha!
            Mer, dear, I am very greatful for the offer to assist! As for food... not a problem! I do believe I might have something for you to nosh! Beefcake seemed to enjoy dinner last night...
            Beefcake: yes... dinner. Tasty! Hey, Linda... you tossing me aside for Mer?
            No, no, dear. I'm just being friendly - I'm sure there will be a time when you're not available... He seems nice!
            Beefcake: Well... okay.
            *in an aside* Wendy, do you think all the attention is going to his head?

<snip>

[/COLOR]

Maybe just a little bit, but it is okay
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Maybe just a little bit, but it is okay
              Well, I've enjoyed having him with me.

Gotta go for a while - housework you know? If you want Beefcake back anytime, just beam him on home. Mean time, I think I'll introduce him to the wonders of doing laundry!
              StarvingScriptWriter
              sigpic

Comment

Well, I've enjoyed having him with me.

Gotta go for a while - housework you know? If you want Beefcake back anytime, just beam him on home. Mean time, I think I'll introduce him to the wonders of doing laundry!
                I hope he helps you better then he helps me with the laundry. All the clones seem to make Mer do it

GLDStudMuffin: What do you say you leave the traing of Precious up to Snuggly for a little bit and we go have some lunch?
                Wendy: How could I refuse such an offer? Lead the way my sweet!

I will be back later. I have a stupid work party to go to but should be back later tonight! See everyone later
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

Maeve, I have to go now.
                  I know. *smooches*
                  *beams home*
                  sigpic
                  thanks Stef
                  Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

ECam: So, Doc, what's Addy got?
                    Lam: A rare strain of the Asgard flu.
                    ECam: Glad I don't have to explain this one to Jack.

Cammie: Addy, I only left you alone with Thor for 10 minutes.
                    Addy: Yes, but he has the cutest ears to nibble on...you know how I like to nibble...
                    Cammie: Ah, crap. Forget Danny. Pops will kill me now.
                    Addy: I'll talk with, smooth things over.
                    Does smurf know you are nibbling on her beloved? You'd better watch out.

Hope you feel better soon!

Comment

Beefcake: What are we doing here?
                      WordSmith: Gunny said we might find Wendy here, remember?
                      Beefcake: Yeah... but I don't think... Oh My! Looks like we've been
                      found out already!
                      WordSmith: Well hello everyone! Just call me Linda, won't you? Beefcake and
                      I were just... getting to know each other. Wendy's been a bit busy with
                      Darling and I didn't want to pester her too much with questions... She's
                      loaned this hunk to me - he's giving me the grand tour. I'll try to remember
                      everything, but *sigh* when he smiles like that, it's just so darned hard!
                      helllo linda
                      *waves*

<snip>

heya honey
                      *waves*

*blows kisses to kev*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
                        helllo linda
                        *waves*

heya honey
                        *waves*

*blows kisses to kev*

Kev:Hello Anna *blows kisses back* How was work my Sweet?
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Kev:Hello Anna *blows kisses back* How was work my Sweet?
                          hello my evil love
                          work was *bleep*

one of the machines was acting up so we did no work between 5 and half 9
                          and then were still behind cause another one decided it was gonna throw a tantrum when we got the first one fixed

grrrrrrr
                          *is all wound up*
                          sigpic

Comment

hello my evil love
                            work was *bleep*

one of the machines was acting up so we did no work between 5 and half 9
                            and then were still behind cause another one decided it was gonna throw a tantrum when we got the first one fixed

grrrrrrr
                            *is all wound up*

Kev: Is that your subtle way of saying you need company??
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Kev: Is that your subtle way of saying you need company??
                              is that your subtle way of volunteering??
                              sigpic

Comment

is that your subtle way of volunteering??

Kev: All depends...isn't Scruffy over there? Not sure if I want to share tonight.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X